You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Redcap375

Take your fingers off the Keyboard WG!

8 comments in this topic

Players
2,544 posts
7,934 battles

Stop it WG!

Tell your teams to take their fingers away from their keyboards and listen to the players for once.  By touching that rectangle piece of plastic with things on it, you are causing more and more problems.

You are crippling the game.  Not only that but showing so little regard for the players of this game, most of them (was) loyal. 

Ok, first order of business is freeze all premium time.  This is not the game most people brought Premium XP for, you have tipped it on it's head. DD players don't play DD's, CV players are playing WOWP (very bad version of it) and Cruisers are having an identity crisis, not knowing if they are AA cruisers or not :cap_haloween:.  Battleships are slowing moving around the map like they have experienced the battle of Somme twice and are suffering some sort of mental trauma from it.

Second is refund all premium CV's.  People don't just want gold back and some don't wanna be trapped in the game.  That is the decent thing to do (I will post you a directory of the meaning, Russian translated too)

Gulio.  DON'T MOVE PREMIUM SHIPS! You do that and people will think twice when buying any premium ship.  People buy certain tier ship for a number of reasons.  They simply might like tier 5 and wanna stay there? Again, people might not just wanna just have gold.  I think a refund is completely right.

We have alot of players in our clan on most nights and have done for a while.  It's been DEAD since the rework. Those that are on take refuge in Ranked, but most of them are calling that Crap too.

Your "hotfixing" looks like this:

image.jpeg.3f960c8aba859c498637f53c74389ed7.jpeg

You see that brave chap attempting to escape the soon-to-be wreckage?  This is quite an accurate depiction of the current state of affairs and that poor sod represents the players of this game. 

This is not overreacting or scaremongering, this is how it currently is.  Fanboys/ Beta testers what-ever can keep their chirpy optimism but mine has evaporated to atoms.

Nerfing ships like Alsare to fit a certain premium.  Nerfing the Hindy because it was "user friendly". Nefing the pan-Asian. More and more stronger than the silver line ships. Now you clam you are moving ships because of "Balance" yet you haven't done a thing with ships like the Belfast all these years? Please. 

Not to mention the "those that do and those that don't" mentally in CB (Blancegrad). It's all come to a head now.

I have always supported CV's in this game.  Even with all the CV hater crap I/we have had to put up with, but enough is enough. 

Just take the whole class away now. It's like an old boxer being beat up by a bunch of young kids in the street with everyone watching them do it. 

I used to laugh when people were getting spanked by CV's because so many of you asked for a change and we warned you.  But i cant anymore.  Because having those cheap laughs feel shallow now and is causing damage to the game and clan.

You didn't even test your Hotfix did you? Be honest...Was this the state of you office when the re-work went live:

1*R7mFB7OKMRv7UGvR4FlJAQ.png

You are doing actions before you brain has had a chance to wake up. Your doing too much at once (hotfix).

I know this ^^ picture trying to lighten the mood, but seriously WG, invite a few mixed players into you HQ and TALK TO THEM.   No point what-so-ever having people test anything if you have your own agenda anyway. Even well know and mostly respected steamers are saying ships are OP before release and your STILL bringing them out in that state.

On a positive note, selling cheap premium time before the rework was business geniuses (seen it coming a mile off).

So....Stop what you are doing, send a message out saying that "CV's will be suspended until fixed and balanced".  It is not on bring out Alphas like you did with this re-work.  Just like you did with the GZ. 

Paying customers expect alot better, get a grip.

• Cool 21

Players
4,301 posts
11,820 battles

OP and me standing on the opposite of the CV side, we always had good discussions. Ok nearly always.

But I second this post with 100% agreement. 

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,694 posts

The CV hotfix is a disaster imo. I won't play the rework now. Losing a squadron to a BB after one drop and dodging flak whilst he is on a solo fishing trip is just dumb. Since it basically takes all game to get a new one. WG is showing us again and again that they can't balance their game. Either crazy OP or weak as hell. 

All the REEEE paid off guys. Rework wasted. GG. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,626 posts
14,584 battles
11 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

WG is showing us again and again that they can't balance their game. Either crazy OP or weak as hell. 

Sledgehammer balancing. And people wonder why uptiering GC is a bad idea.

• Cool 4

Players
5,441 posts
6,734 battles
3 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

Gulio.  DON'T MOVE PREMIUM SHIPS! You do that and people will think twice when buying any premium ship.  People buy certain tier ship for a number of reasons.  They simply might like tier 5 and wanna stay there? Again, people might not just wanna just have gold.  I think a refund is completely right.

Frankly, I have a lot of issues with the recent events, but in this matter, I have to ask, what is worse? Leaving incredibly OP premiums to wreck havoc forever or undermining consumer confidence in premium ships? From a WG PoV, up till now, it was obviously easier to let players suffer the consequences and pretend nothing was wrong. Now however GC is likely the first of a whole row of ships that might get changed. People who complain about the refund options might have a point, but the others? What are you complaining about? People complain about WG having not done anything in years and not having done anything about other ships. So, just because for now Belfast and Kamikaze still exist they aren't supposed to touch Giulio as a first test? Or because they did nothing over the course of years, they shouldn't do anything to it? And yes, it will be a hit to the consumer's confidence in WG products, but is this the player base's problems? First of all, it's WG's problem. They have to try strive for how to restore the trust. They have to make sure GC doesn't end up sucking to the point people feel utterly betrayed. But it finally is an admission by WG that they f-ed up the balance and it is finally them taking the step to take over the burden and the damage, not poor T5 and T4 lads getting roflstomped by Giulios (and hopefully also soon no longer by Kamikazes). WG won't get a "Well done" for being years late, but they should at least not get flak for actually fixing things.

You can give them crap for refunding in doubloons though. But most people seem to rather [edited] about other aspects of the GC retiering.

3 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

You didn't even test your Hotfix did you? Be honest...Was this the state of you office when the re-work went live:

What did you expect of a Hotfix a week after CV rework?

That after months of testing totally did not show CVs were able to ignore AA.

And no, I'm not trying to defend all their actions. I honestly contemplated quitting when CV rework hit, Alaska got postponed (while Irian got released), Azuma nerfed to crap, VU got retiered with much less of a reason than GC, Ranked became retarded AR mode, CE got nerfed to make shipslike Neptune even more of a pain to play, ... There's a lot to criticise in recent events. But having WG finally fix some premiums is definitely not what has me bothered. and lets be real, if this goes through, even if they refund only in doubloons people will likely not sue, people will be pissed, but things will go on afterwards, but with a way more wary attitude among customers. And while I'd hate to lose out, customers thinking twice about premiums and WG thinking twice on whether they want to sell a ship they later might rebalance for a lot of community outcry is not necessarily bad for the game. If anything it should help trash the business model of selling the occasional OP ship that everyone gets before it gets taken out of shop and never aressed. Or Christmas containers. All practices that are questionable and kind of unhealthy...

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,407 posts

Be careful what you ask for...

giphy.gif

• Funny 6

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,424 posts
4,961 battles

Played the Ranger today... seem to do about the same damage, but with the new added fixs, you have to look after your planes better... also played Kaga, found that harder to play now since fix... saipan seems still good, but still you have to look after them planes more... not sure how t10 CV are fairing.

biggest unballence in the game i feel is with how CVs work now, and the current Radar in game, it makes it very hard for DD to do any thing... and seeing more go to the outside of the map CV hunting.

• Cool 1