You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pali_tz1f0s

CVs are crap now.WG normaly you would owe me 38k dbs

72 comments in this topic

Players
183 posts
11,715 battles
24 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

and 4 that u needed ur own whine-thread in disguise, coz there's not ngh of em around......

u know woat, ur pov, ur textwall?!:

no-one-cares.jpg

byebye

Liar. Hehe... For someone not caring you waste too much time replying me constantly... Hey look you also went and found this picture as well to post it and make an impression just for the sake of puny me :) 
I am sorry but you glamorously contradicted yourself now ;)  

Well i might misjudged you, you might really not care. But better start ACTING LIKE IT. Ignore me and be on your way. Easy. No? 

• Funny 1

Players
183 posts
11,715 battles
23 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Mate if your suffeing while playing a game. Take a bloody break.

Also the reason why people hate it when someone free exps up a line is because you effectively take one ship out of your team (especially a class that has just been reworked) you also encourage wargaming to make terrible business decisions and buy giving them money you support them wholeheartedly.

And you subject yourself to abuse from players who are already sick of this or are tiliting etc.

Also everyone is subjected to the same rules and terms if you dont like them, protest, complain, argue, debate, convince.

otherwise take a break.

Well the video i posted proves i did not harm. In fact that much we won and i was top3. So all your arguments just droped now. 
As about tilting i think you failed to grasp the whole point of this thread. Seek my previous posts to enlighten yourself. I can't be abused by any of you, you are thankfully powerless to exert any abuse towards me :)

[_OPC_]
Players
442 posts
12,777 battles
4 hours ago, Negativvv said:

Why did you spend all that money on something even WG admits is a big experiment and subject to change...

Because ... "people" :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

Players
3,644 posts
245 battles
12 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

Well the video i posted proves i did not harm. In fact that much we won and i was top3. So all your arguments just droped now. 
As about tilting i think you failed to grasp the whole point of this thread. Seek my previous posts to enlighten yourself. I can't be abused by any of you, you are thankfully powerless to exert any abuse towards me :)

Brushing aside my post to pick at certian parts does you no favours and proves everyones point.

Also judging from your posts so far you seem to be incapable of any basic reading comprehension and seem to take offense to everything someone says.

I point out reasons as to why people act the way they do and one game proves sod all in terms of why free exp'ing your way to tier 10 is frowned upon.

also you spent your money during a period where huge changes where going to occur but did so anyways, so the only person to blame parting with your money is you.

wargaming does this sort of thing a lot hence why i havent bought anything from them since 2016-17.

Players
183 posts
11,715 battles
16 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

oint out reaso

16 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Brushing aside my post to pick at certian parts does you no favours and proves everyones point.

Also judging from your posts so far you seem to be incapable of any basic reading comprehension and seem to take offense to everything someone says.

I point out reasons as to why people act the way they do and one game proves sod all in terms of why free exp'ing your way is frowned upon.

also you spent your money during a period where huge changes where going to occur but did so anyways so the only person to blame parting with your money is you.

I ask you this simple question consisting of 2 parts and i will answer it myself since it is mostly retorical

If noone would free XP their way to tier 10 CVs how do you explain the presence of tier 10 cvs from day 1 on tier 10 matches? 

Simple. Many people owned those tier 10 CVs at their former RTS state so after the change, of course, they had them from day 1 in their hangars.

And now on the second part of the question. 

So why those people are more eligible to play those tier 10 CVs from day 1 compaired to me that i admitably have free xped my way to them? After all in this new setting we are all equally ignorant. Those who had the ship they have it cause they grinded for it normally on it's RTS form but that doesn't make them any more eligible to play it compaired to me that i free xped it. Do you get it now why your frawn upon me is a misjudgment on your part?

[YAMUM]
Players
1,788 posts
20,585 battles
46 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

Liar. Hehe... For someone not caring you waste too much time replying me constantly... Hey look you also went and found this picture as well to post it and make an impression just for the sake of puny me :) 
I am sorry but you glamorously contradicted yourself now ;)  

Well i might misjudged you, you might really not care. But better start ACTING LIKE IT. Ignore me and be on your way. Easy. No? 

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_great::Smile_facepalm::Smile_popcorn:

Players
3,644 posts
245 battles
3 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

I ask you this simple question consisting of 2 parts and i will answer it myself since it is mostly retorical

If noone would free XP their way to tier 10 CVs how do you explain the presence of tier 10 cvs from day 1 on tier 10 matches? 

Simple. Many people owned those tier 10 CVs at their former RTS state so after the change, of course, they had them from day 1 in their hangars.

And now on the second part of the question. 

So why those people are more eligible to play those tier 10 CVs from day 1 compaired to me that i admitably have free xped my way to them? After all in this new setting we are all equally ignorant. Those who had the ship they have it cause they grinded for it normally on it's RTS form but that doesn't make them any more eligible to play it compaired to me that i free xped it. Do you get it now why your frawn upon me is a misjudgment on your part?

1. First im not talking about people owning tier 10's.

2. I'm talking about players who rush up the tiers without learning the game and making it a less enjoyable gaming experience for others. (this is more prevelant on world of tanks considering how rng heavy that game is)

It's frowned upon since it dumbs down gameplay (its boring kill bad players and its infruiting to have players at such a late level of gameplay who don't know their behind from their own elbow even at tier 8+) and yes while im aware this problem will never be solved, it would be nice to reduce this as much as possible.

Sure this is less of issue with the current mess that is 0.8.0 but it's still a taboo thing to do and can have in-game consquences such as players automatically labelling people being useless in a particular ship due to that ship being regarded by some or most to be driven by badplayers (hence derpitz).

Mind you people who grind up the game and fail at tier 10 are not much different but its much quicker for money. Also when trying to do time based missions that can make things very stressful.

Players
183 posts
11,715 battles
10 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

1. First im not talking about people owning tier 10's.

2. I'm talking about players who rush up the tiers without learning the game and making it a less enjoyable gaming experience for others. (this is more prevelant on world of tanks considering how rng heavy that game is)

It's frowned upon since it dumbs down gameplay (its boring kill bad players and its infruiting to have players at such a late level of gameplay who don't know their behind from their own elbow even at tier 8+) and yes while im aware this problem will never be solved, it would be nice to reduce this as much as possible.

Sure this is less of issue with the current mess that is 0.8.0 but it's still a taboo thing to do and can have in-game consquences such as players automatically labelling people being useless in a particular ship due to that ship being regarded by some or most to be driven by badplayers (hence derpitz).

Mind you people who grind up the game and fail at tier 10 are not much different but its much quicker for money. Also when trying to do time based missions that can make things very stressful.

Well "youngster" you obviously don't know what your are talking aboutI or you are just trolling me. I have many tier 10 ships already and those i grinded the hard way and had to grind through very bad ships.  I have  9500 matches 7000+ of which in randoms  is under my avatar that is connected to my account so i can't lie and you have just 250 matches. And you have the nerve to come and talk to me about grinding. HA! 

And yeah after all this grinding all these ship lines why not get immediately to tier 10 CV if i can afford it? After all i am as noob as all the others playing the ship today cause CVs changed totally and even experts in the old style know jackshit on the new. Got it now?

Players
3,644 posts
245 battles
3 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

Well "youngster" you obviously don't know what your are talking aboutI or you are just trolling me. I have many tier 10 ships already and those i grinded the hard way. I have also 9500 matches 7000+ of which in randoms  is under my avatar that is connected to my account so i can't lie and you have just 250 matches. And you have the nerve to come and talk to me about grinding. HA! 

And yeah after all this grinding all these ship lines why not get immediately to tier 10 CV if i can afford it? After all i am as noob as all the others playing the ship today cause CVs changed totally and even experts in the old style know jackshit on the new. Got it now?

This is my forum account, i have close to 1k games on my steam account and 20k games on my world of tanks account. Plus almost 700hrs on osrs and another 400 on rs3.

So no i know more about grinding than you ever will.

Also you seem to refuse to acknowledge my points about why some of the community feels about that but nevermind.

Also leave age out of this i never called you ''old man'' so why start yourself?

enjoy the rest of your day.

Players
183 posts
11,715 battles
12 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

This is my forum account, i have close to 1k games on my steam account and 20k games on my world of tanks account. Plus almost 700hrs on osrs and another 400 on rs3.

So no i know more about grinding than you ever will.

Also you seem to refuse to acknowledge my points about why some of the community feels about that but nevermind.

Also leave age out of this i never called you ''old man'' so why start yourself?

enjoy the rest of your day.

The "youngster" had nothing to do with your age that i could not possibly know but with your World of Warships game experience. You come here talk so big with so few matches... hence compaired to me you are youngster in World of Warships. As i am a youngster compaired to you in WoT if you have 20k matches as you claim to have.

Now , World of Tanks experience means jackshit for World of Warships. World of Warships is a quite different game that has nothing to do with WoT and it's pay to win rules with the golden bullets and the ultra expencive tanks the ultra slow to train crews and the premium consumables that need to be paid in gold to get (and recently they made them able to fit also with credits but if you do that you will be making marginal profits from the matches so its actually a non option). So you have made a forum account with just 250 matches + the supposed 1000 that are still very few to mean anything at all. You know nothing John Snow.Get first to 5000k matches and then come and talk about grinding.  And friendly advice... you will get to learn more about this game by playing instead of trolling in forums

Alpha Tester
2,571 posts
10,255 battles
6 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

You spent 45k doubloons to get FreeXP? Why on earth would you do that :cap_fainting:

I have to ask the same question..........beggars belief doesn't it?

Players
4,162 posts
9,248 battles
5 hours ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

Yes i did cause i wanted to get my hands on Hakuryu NOW and not after a few months that would get nerfed (or so i thought) and moreover in order to skip the terrible Shokaku that for granted would charge me and my teams with defeats and bad experiences since it sucks. Skipping it was a good thing both for me and the teams i relieved from my presence in Shokaku. At the end of the day you think it like this: "would the grief of the grinding be more tedious than spending 150euros and get the juicy stuff RIGHT NOW? " Well in my case the answer was obvious hence i don't feel sorry for my move. At the time it was taken it seemed like the most logical approach :)

I can tell you that you can play Shokaku like sh*t and still win. Check this out :Smile_trollface:

Spoiler

shot-19_02.07_17_58.25-0731.thumb.jpg.0520c4f648a85cbfed129714397e41d4.jpgshot-19_02.07_17_58.32-0244.thumb.jpg.f52f216ed1f268aff365643160cdf5ab.jpg

Not one of my most proud ..."achievements" :Smile_hiding:

I got carried :Smile-_tongue:

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,348 battles
6 hours ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

...but i won't be asking for a refund since 45k was a small price i had to pay in order to acquire Haku and you to nerf it the day after, cause at least now the CVs will be played even less than before so i may have lost 45k doublons but i wont have to worry about CVs any more when i ll be playing my other ships. 45k doublons aka 150 euros. Well it's not so much for me after all. Mission accomplished. CVs will disappear for good. And we can all happily return to the previous play style we loved and had been used to. Game on! :) 

And here is a video just to remember what Hakuryu was pre-nerf. It's me on my first game on a random match with the ship. 

What you did there is like buying bitcoin at 20 000$, you saw that something is so good but failed to realize that it is simply too good to stay that way. You have been playing this game for years, you should have seen that CVs are the way to go in this game long ago and have them unlocked by playing not by buying.

[NKK]
Beta Tester
762 posts
7,595 battles
4 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Everything they do is to make money. Everything. Once you understand that, you understand every decision they make. To be more blunt: they are not working on a game, its rather a business sceme for them. And every day, they walk into office, they question themself "how do we make more money?!"

And by that you gave WG the feedback "sceme suceeded" which will result in more experiments like that.

They just drove me out of the game. I have spent a ton of money on it. How does that earn them more money exactly?

• Cool 1

Players
4,370 posts
7,986 battles
Just now, valrond said:

How does that earn them more money exactly?

You did read the part, where OP spent 150 Euro, right? And you think, he was the only one? Then you havent figured out yet, why this mechanism of converting / buying free XP exsists. On the contrary, you are one person. And you dont seem to be that detached yet, because you are still posting here. I dont do that in the offical forum of games, which I dont play anymore. Shall I bookmark your stats and we check in a couple of weeks if you have sticked to your decision? Or even spend money again? You sure you can rule that out?

Players
7 posts
9,046 battles
6 hours ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

...but i won't be asking for a refund since 45k was a small price i had to pay in order to acquire Haku and you to nerf it the day after, cause at least now the CVs will be played even less than before so i may have lost 45k doublons but i wont have to worry about CVs any more when i ll be playing my other ships. 45k doublons aka 150 euros. Well it's not so much for me after all. Mission accomplished. CVs will disappear for good. And we can all happily return to the previous play style we loved and had been used to. Game on! :) 

And here is a video just to remember what Hakuryu was pre-nerf. It's me on my first game on a random match with the ship. 

A gift for you:

D08C1B66-C76B-42D9-BF0F-5E4A7A323210.jpeg

• Funny 2

Players
267 posts
14,161 battles
8 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

You really think WG would spend months on working on UK CV, a campaign to promote them and CV mechanics rework to make them more popular just to make CV disappear?

It does sound rather stupid when you put it like that. Maybe someone should have told WG before they did it? Oh right, we did, and they did not listen.

Players
183 posts
11,715 battles
9 hours ago, el_marto said:

A gift for you:

D08C1B66-C76B-42D9-BF0F-5E4A7A323210.jpeg

At least something good might still come out of all that: The total disappearence of CVs from now and on. Which was my "plan b" of sorts ^_^
150euros. Since i paid 99euros to get the (30k doublons) package initially in order to bypass the terrible Shokaku with free xp  and then i realized that with Hakuryu costing 28million credits i lacked most of the credits to get it so i got that (15k doublons + 25million credits) package which costed another 50euros. Had also to get the camo for Hakuryu so 5k  doublons gone there. And of that i have remained with around 7k doublons for future use so perhaps my initial post is wrong on that part and i will be editing it. So i got like 30k+15k doublons in total i have 7k left and used the rest to get Hakuryu+camo(5k) and unlock half the Lexington too. All in all seemed like a fair deal. Ofc now it is nerfed but i don't feel as being bambouzeled since after all noone is gonna play CVs now and i am ok with this outcome as well. :)

Could have been worse. Imagine if someone would have payed to travel first class with Titanic and then...well we know what happened next...
I only lost 150euros not so big deal but explored CVs totally and felt for once that omnipotent feeling. Now if these money hadn't been spent on Hakuryu they might have been spent for RN CV line for pretty much similar outcome.  Cause , and now i might seem quite supersticious it gives me the feeling that this nerf bat arrived only because it was I that had fun for once with CVs! Now i can't reverse time and go back and not do it in order to see if something different would happen... certain times that old saying about "even one butterfly that moves from one place to another might create change to some other distand part somewhere else in the world" Was I that butterfly? Or it would happen anyway. We cannot be completely sure. Lets try to be logical, it probably would all the same but one can't be sure about something 100%. Reminds me back in the days i was playing world of warcraft and Death Knight class was out but i just didn't want to go and make one cause it was so op back then but i just didn't want to follow the stream... And quite some times passed (that was back in 2008) and at the end i decided to make a Death Knight myself and also got into a guild that was doing raids and eventually got into heroic raids and we needed to drop the Lich King on heroic mode so to get the achievment "Bane of Lich King" ("Kingslayer" was another achievement, you were getting it for defeating all bosses on normal raid mode) And was only us and another guild on that server that we had done it. So i was doing the heroic raid with my DK and we were on final boss and as we were getting close to down him try after try... and i was playing tank in that you know what happened? Blizzard decided to nerf the aggro of that class to the ground so i could no longer maintain aggro so we didn't manage to down it as we hoped and fail after fail (i was to blame for failing to keep aggor cause DK had been just nerfed) and eventually the guild fell apart cause of quarels and "bad climate". I mean it is as if your fate sometimes comes to backstab you at worst possible moment! Now again this. 

So... All this time CVs had these issues old had them too and multiplied but noone ever cared to fix them. And it was even worse before because the old CVs could "spot" on 3 different locations at the same time.These new ones could do this spotting thing only at 1 spot (or at 2 with the fighter consumable which gets easily shot down and doesn't last long-has limited uses so...) yet people wend mad and this time WG immediately reacted. So why this didn't happen before with the old CVs? Because I wasn't playing them! Yes i know it is not logical what i am saying, i am not so important factor into the equation but it certainly "feels" like that sometimes... you know? It's a bit like when you are in front of the cashier in the supermarket and you have that feeling that that machines that makes the receipts is out of paper only when it is YOUR turn to pay... And usually the girl working on that has no idea how to change it and needs to call some specialist of the shop to do it for her and you end up losing 10minutes standing there... Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? :P 

• Funny 1

Players
180 posts
15,732 battles

I came, read the topic and fall from my chair, laughing like an idiot.:cap_haloween:

My gosh, my jawbones are aching now.....

• Funny 1

[TCNF]
Players
50 posts
6,958 battles
On 2/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, pali_tz1f0s said:

Yes i did cause i wanted to get my hands on Hakuryu NOW and not after a few months that would get nerfed (or so i thought) and moreover in order to skip the terrible Shokaku that for granted would charge me and my teams with defeats and bad experiences since it sucks. Skipping it was a good thing both for me and the teams i relieved from my presence in Shokaku.

Skipping a line - where you have no previous experience - straight to T10, no wonder you're losing your squadrons.