You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pali_tz1f0s

CVs are crap now.WG normaly you would owe me 38k dbs

72 comments in this topic

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles

...but i won't be asking for a refund since 45k was a small price i had to pay in order to acquire Haku and you to nerf it the day after, cause at least now the CVs will be played even less than before so i may have "lost" 45k (well at least 7k are left to me) but i wont have to worry about CVs any more when i ll be playing my other ships. 45k doublons aka 150 euros. (aka the 99euro package with 30k doublons + the (15k+25million credits) package for 50euros. Well it's not so much for me after all. Even that outcome suits me well. CVs now after the hotfix will disappear for good. And we can all happily return to the previous play style we loved and had been used to. Game on! :) 

And here is a video just to remember what Hakuryu was pre-nerf. It's me on my first game on a random match with the ship. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 20
  • Boring 3
  • Angry 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Why did you spend all that money on something even WG admits is a big experiment and subject to change...

• Cool 2

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
886 posts
7,875 battles

loool did you realòly spent 45k doubloons worth of free exp? thx to let me playing "for free"

Can you buy some bitcoin for me:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 5

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts
3 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

...but i won't be asking for a refund since 45k was a small price i had to pay in order to acquire Haku and you to nerf it the day after, cause at least now the CVs will be played even less than before so i may have lost 45k doublons but i wont have to worry about CVs any more when i ll be playing my other ships. 45k doublons aka 150 euros. Well it's not so much for me after all. Mission accomplished. CVs will disappear for good. And we can all happily return to the previous play style we loved and had been used to. Game on! :)

You really think WG would spend months on working on UK CV, a campaign to promote it  and CV mechanics  rework to make them more popular just to make CV disappear ?

Thought not.....but turning the balancing buttons untill they get it right does make one group after the other upset though......

Players
31 posts
5,316 battles

How is this anyone but your fault? Yeah let me spend 45k doubloons to free XP something that's literally in the cycle of being reworked. 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[NKK]
Beta Tester
725 posts
7,447 battles

Well, now Haku (and other CVs) are useless. I played like I used to play, now 8 minutes into the game I can't launch any plane squad, I'm out of planes. Yeah, I played CVs till yesterday and I didn't have this problem. So in top of nerfing the Haku, that was overperforming, they just killed the CVs. This is worse than having a limited hangar. 2019, year of the (death of the) CV.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,087 posts
2,723 battles
7 minutes ago, valrond said:

Well, now Haku (and other CVs) are useless. I played like I used to play, now 8 minutes into the game I can't launch any plane squad, I'm out of planes. Yeah, I played CVs till yesterday and I didn't have this problem. So in top of nerfing the Haku, that was overperforming, they just killed the CVs. This is worse than having a limited hangar. 2019, year of the (death of the) CV.

Dont be silly with planes, like a DD cant just rush into the enemy and smoke up cause he will get radar, people are playing smart and grouping up now so you got to pick the stragglers off.  And Git gud.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[IDDQD]
Players
259 posts
9,235 battles

i still don't understand why they nerfed all CVs when only Hakuryu was overperforming.

Absolutely every single CV dropped in stats (some drastically) post 0.8.0, Haku was broken due to 8km spamable torps, simple removal of that 8km module would fix it.

Now ALL CV are terrible even when toptier and total garbage when bottom tier.

most ridiculous thing is that half of the players still talk about "unlimited planes dude!" when in reality, its plane capacity now is much worse compared to pre-rework.

• Cool 8

[NKK]
Beta Tester
725 posts
7,447 battles
12 minutes ago, ironhammer500 said:

Dont be silly with planes, like a DD cant just rush into the enemy and smoke up cause he will get radar, people are playing smart and grouping up now so you got to pick the stragglers off.  And Git gud.

Says the guys with ONE game in the Saipan since the CV rework. And you didn't even played more than the Langley in the old system.

Dude, stop talking about what you don't know about.

stats ironhammer.png

• Bad 1

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles
38 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Why did you spend all that money on something even WG admits is a big experiment and subject to change...

I was so CURIOUS to see what is like to play Hakuryu , i had watched others play it and was jealous ^_^ 
And also i did it to GET TO THE HONEY FROM START! (cause with old CVs i hadn't that chance, i started the game some months after release and even more months passed before i even take a first shot with old CVs. In the meantime the people that were playing them a;ready and many of them from beta testing were much better than me and i really couldn't stand to have my team suffer lost matches due to my incompetence and my "learning curve" exactly because i am a responsible kind of person. When new CVs arrived i thought that this time i won't leave even a day go wasted. I am gonna try and master CVs with equal chances to the others. That's why. Also i really didn't excpect a nerf bat so soon. This project had been worked for months and i thought that since they decided to release it after all this time they have tested thoroughly and it is a finalized "product". Ofc in an online game everything is prone to change at any time i just didn't thought they change it so soon. The past expeirence with WG had showed me that they change things rather slowly. So that immediate "hotfix" was not anticipated. 

• Cool 1

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles
40 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

loool did you realòly spent 45k doubloons worth of free exp? thx to let me playing "for free"

Can you buy some bitcoin for me:Smile_trollface:

Yes i did cause i wanted to get my hands on Hakuryu NOW and not after a few months that would get nerfed (or so i thought) and moreover in order to skip the terrible Shokaku that for granted would charge me and my teams with defeats and bad experiences since it sucks. Skipping it was a good thing both for me and the teams i relieved from my presence in Shokaku. At the end of the day you think it like this: "would the grief of the grinding be more tedious than spending 150euros and get the juicy stuff RIGHT NOW? " Well in my case the answer was obvious hence i don't feel sorry for my move. At the time it was taken it seemed like the most logical approach :)

[TOXIC]
Players
4,508 posts
11,466 battles
47 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

You spent 45k doubloons to get FreeXP? Why on earth would you do that :cap_fainting:

45k doublons on FreeXP to skip through a branch that is (by WG claims) up for significant changes... all to get a ship that is (by general consensus of players) insanely OP. I mean... what would you expect? BUFFS?

That being said, I heard that WG went about balancing their usual way. As in: took a sledgehammer and BOOOM. Gonna have to check the Haku. I don't have the guts to check the lower tier CVs :Smile_teethhappy:

[O-P-C]
Players
408 posts
8,855 battles

so, thanks to this awful patch wg is earning even more money..... *edited* . you totaly deserve what you get!

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts
44 minutes ago, RAYvenMP said:

i still don't understand why they nerfed all CVs when only Hakuryu was overperforming.

Absolutely every single CV dropped in stats (some drastically) post 0.8.0, Haku was broken due to 8km spamable torps, simple removal of that 8km module would fix it.

Now ALL CV are terrible even when toptier and total garbage when bottom tier.

most ridiculous thing is that half of the players still talk about "unlimited planes dude!" when in reality, its plane capacity now is much worse compared to pre-rework.

Could be deliberate to depopulate CV player group as they didn't expect the mass resentement of the effects of the rework, and want to prevent many, many upset players leaving, which are a FAR larger group then truely disgrunteled CV players now. Financials and all.....

Still i dont see nerfing CV into the ground bodes well for their upcoming UK CV campaign. If no one want to play those you can't make many sales off it's campaign. So they are caught in a situation i am curious about how they plan to solve.

What is worse in my opinion WG may have become very wary to repeat such consequences if it comes to introducing submarines. They now probably won't have the stones to do it. Shame as it would make the game even richer, but conservative players seem not to stomach it and be a majority that influences WG a lot. ( as they buy or not buy )

• Cool 1

Players
254 posts
27 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

...In the meantime the people that were playing them a;ready and many of them from beta testing were much better than me and i really couldn't stand to have my team suffer lost matches due to my incompetence and my "learning curve" exactly because i am a responsible kind of person. When new CVs arrived i thought that this time i won't leave even a day go wasted. I am gonna try and master CVs with equal chances to the others.

So you decided to take the biggest and baddest CV in the game and start practice? become pro in 1 game? Wut???

30 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

That's why. Also i really didn't excpect a nerf bat so soon. This project had been worked for months and i thought that since they decided to release it after all this time they have tested thoroughly and it is a finalized "product". Ofc in an online game everything is prone to change at any time i just didn't thought they change it so soon. The past expeirence with WG had showed me that they change things rather slowly. So that immediate "hotfix" was not anticipated. 

And for months the testers and CCs been saying that its not ready for release. After the release forum has been flooding with unhappy threads and you think it would take months to WG to react to it?

Players
1,391 posts
12,202 battles

OP's story is the most EPIC FAIL I've heard recently. 

:Smile_medal:

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
3,291 posts
8,765 battles

Suddenly that 3k FXP I used to buy the Hosho and Bhole dont seem that expensive anymore :)

Gotta take it slow man... just like sex. No rushing :) :)

• Funny 3

Players
4,128 posts
7,634 battles
47 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

so, thanks to this awful patch wg is earning even more money

Everything they do is to make money. Everything. Once you understand that, you understand every decision they make. To be more blunt: they are not working on a game, its rather a business sceme for them. And every day, they walk into office, they question themself "how do we make more money?!"

1 hour ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

Skipping it was a good thing both for me and the teams i relieved from my presence in Shokaku. At the end of the day you think it like this: "would the grief of the grinding be more tedious than spending 150euros and get the juicy stuff RIGHT NOW? " Well in my case the answer was obvious hence i don't feel sorry for my move. At the time it was taken it seemed like the most logical approach :)

And by that you gave WG the feedback "sceme suceeded" which will result in more experiments like that.

• Cool 2

[AAO]
Players
2,251 posts
10,991 battles
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

Bhole

?

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles
8 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

So you decided to take the biggest and baddest CV in the game and start practice? become pro in 1 game? Wut???

And for months the testers and CCs been saying that its not ready for release. After the release forum has been flooding with unhappy threads and you think it would take months to WG to react to it?

People tend to complain all the time about pretty much everything and being ignored. Why this time would be any different. And despite the critisism from contributors beta testers and the like the company WG decided that the product was ready for release with all the authority they have so am i to be blamed for taking their word for granted that the product was ready for release? And as i said i had played other games with inferior tier CVs and lots of coop previous to that and lots of training room before even that. And i also saved the video of my play to see how i fared in my first match on tier 10 random. Not so bad for a "noob" right?  

[SCRUB]
Players
3,291 posts
8,765 battles
11 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

?

1*T3Y51ZBNG4dZ9lU2PlfRPA.gif

They say its still better to practise this than to waste 150 eur only to get OP ship that gets nerfd the next day.

PS: I ment Bhull ... doooh :D

[SCRUB]
Players
1,780 posts
20,374 battles

-doesn't git gud on arrival of 1st rts iteration, thus leaving it all alone coz "i can't build skill when others already haz" (<--.... :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:)

-spends 45k dubs to free-xp actionstyle haku on 1st arrival, so "can build up skill right away"....yay, t10 here i come (would be hard to catch up later on, eh?! :Smile_facepalm:)

-ignores any former memos about "wip, even on live server"

-runs to forum and cries 'bout wg's owes to him.... just to state the next sentence he doesn't mean refund.............

really................ MAN........... :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_facepalm:....

keep-making-the-same-mistake-ill-be-watc

• Funny 2