You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

Signals for Credits: Coming soon to the Arsenal

9 comments in this topic

[THROW]
Players
858 posts
22,888 battles

This is the best change they have ever done. Finally I have somewhere to put my 2.8 billion credits 

• Funny 2

Players
4,296 posts
11,820 battles
26 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

This is the best change they have ever done. Finally I have somewhere to put my 2.8 billion credits 

To buy 2.8 million ramming signals no doubt!! :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[ONE2]
Players
2,878 posts
16,793 battles

Reheheheaally?!:cap_haloween:Most excellent, incidentally - I do have a couple of credits to spare... :Smile_coin:

image.png.343401790039127c7a6fce5be62cec49.png

Players
628 posts

Does this mean that Unai Emery will have more funds to strengthen the squad in the Summer? :cap_like:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,445 posts
6,778 battles

This is good news.  I am quite flag rich, but I would do things like avoid using anti det flags on low tier DDs, no fire chance flags on low tier cruisers etc in order to preserve my supply for higher tier ships... I might well be able to spam all relevant flags on all relevant ships constantly

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,529 posts
10,411 battles

Hi all,

Just now, ilhilh said:

This is good news.  I am quite flag rich, but I would do things like avoid using anti det flags on low tier DDs, no fire chance flags on low tier cruisers etc in order to preserve my supply for higher tier ships... I might well be able to spam all relevant flags on all relevant ships constantly

Yep... my sentiment exactly... and hopefully prices will NOT be that high so all can benefit from it...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1