Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shlomo_Ishtov

It is important to continue voicing discontent with CV rework

37 comments in this topic

Players
1,280 posts
7,448 battles
3 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Where on earth did you hear that?!!!

If your advisors have not bought into your products/ business then one can assume you have a very poor manager. Or recruitment don't give a Crap. Either way that is a sure way for any business to fail.

you would be surprised of how many companies don't give a crap about their employees. Even for those who does it quite well, only they knows how to do the job right and makes profits for the company...
Then some wiseguy upstairs deceides that they can earn more money firing that competent employee and outsource the job or hire someone who it's not legaly on the country and would take any job, under any wage, under any circunstance to live.

• Cool 1

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,164 posts
6,430 battles
15 hours ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

I can personally testify that if it wasn't for the current Ranked season, I wouldn't even be online. 

Its a funny old world isnt it. I took a break from the game mid november because the endless grind fest (cossack) had taken it out of me.

It was 0.8.0 that got me interested in playing again - both playing the new carriers, and the surface ships. The change in meta, and abilities meant new challenges and a shakeup of the previous tactics.

[WGP2L]
Players
206 posts
13,530 battles
15 hours ago, Negativvv said:

lel S_O  got hounded off forums and Reddit?! 

Whilst I don't have anything against the guy personally, it's sort of his job to try and get the community on board. Agreed this is a very very difficult task with the current $.storm going on in WoWS...

OP, not a chance WG will roll back the update. WG love doing what WG wants to do sadly.

I'm playing less these days and have sold all my tech tree CVs as I want nothing to do with that rubbish.

I actually want a cash refund for all three of my Prem CVs I bought but that is also very unlikely to happen. 

If you can get one please let me know. I would go the same way.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,770 posts
8,891 battles
13 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Where on earth did you hear that?!!!

If your advisors have not bought into your products/ business or invested as you say, emotionally, mentally or even financially  then one can assume you have a very poor manager. Or recruitment don't give a Crap. Either way that is a sure way for any business to fail.

I don't agree at all. Getting emotionally invested in CS is a quick road to getting burned out and mentally wrecked. You need to distance yourself, and if you can't do that while still doing your job well, then CS isn't for you.

• Cool 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,972 battles
17 hours ago, ZoidFile said:

That said please keeps things civil, don't act like an angry mob.

Herassing Sub_Octavian so much that he retired from the forums and Reddit, is nothing we as a Community should be proud of.

LOL. Maybe just maybe try to not eff your community? If he can't handle his job he should quit.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[BS4]
Players
1,094 posts
6,158 battles
18 hours ago, Nechrom said:

I don't agree at all. Getting emotionally invested in CS is a quick road to getting burned out and mentally wrecked. You need to distance yourself, and if you can't do that while still doing your job well, then CS isn't for you.

Actually mate in the example of emotionaly you are right, this is true and I stand corrected.

I just ment you need to be invested in some way for it to be a sucsess...

[RO-RN]
Players
562 posts
7,127 battles

Dont worry if they stop buffing them they will become extinct! this hot fix already made them cry! this is just the beginning and we will return to normal! however buffs and nerf to some actual ships need to be done and radar changes are coming along with the flood ones!

Players
535 posts
6,955 battles

So I get Ban 2 times for "non constructive topic"  when I was talking about players using bot program to get in top10 in points for directive and put some evidence with player that have 5k av.dam in 800 battles in GK and so on ...   But OP is posting day after day about what and nothing  - what is point of this ??

• Cool 1

Players
720 posts
8,563 battles
On 2/6/2019 at 5:16 PM, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

The overwhelming negative response to the massive alteration in the game must continue in order for the pride of the developers to be set aside in favor of preserving the business model.  Polling and reaction is near 70% wishing the update to be completely abandoned and rolled back.

I can personally testify that if it wasn't for the current Ranked season, I wouldn't even be online.   As a yearly subscriber, I'd like Wargaming to reconsider and remove the update.

Everyone else should keep up the comments and continue voicing your desire for a complete removal, and not a bandage on an already dead goat.

8.0.0 was the only alternative to removing carriers. Look at it that way and then decide if you want to keep complaining. 

Before 8.0.0 few people played carriers and carriers were excessively influential on the games they were in. 

Making them more popular, increasing the number of carriers per game and reducing their influence were the goals. 2 out of 3 so far. 

T10 carrier game play is a shambles at the moment, but they will hopefully fix that over time or delete carriers out of T10. 

In the meantime play lower tiers, ranked or co op. Or go find another game. 

• Cool 1

[__]
Beta Tester
741 posts
1,694 battles
On 2/7/2019 at 1:28 AM, ZoidFile said:

That said please keeps things civil, don't act like an angry mob.

Herassing Sub_Octavian so much that he retired from the forums and Reddit, is nothing we as a Community should be proud of.

theres a rather old saying thats fitting here "If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen"

S_O set himself up to take a hit over the back lash from the GC being raised a tier alongside this farce of a CV rework as well as the 'hotfix' that f**ked it up even more and didnt like the reaction on reddit which was kind of a bit like this:-

tenor.gif

to for S_O react like this:-

YvJB6ot.gif

and to run away the second the feedback turned extremely negative while being both constructive and non constructive reflects very poorly on Sub_Octavian and Sub_Octavian alone

sorry but I have very little sympathy for him. 

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

In my experience it  has more to do by being thown in +2 tier matches then anything else. Tier 8 aircraft cannot handle tier X AA build ships with sectors active. You cannot go around either due to other ships AA range. Probably true for tier 6 aircraft in tier 8 matches.

I havent experienced too powerfull AA at my own tier matches. But i don't see them much, probably by the decision to remove uneven tier CV closing that tech gap somewhat...... It's then only unenjoyable bad accuracy for example in operations that can weaken the team if not 1000 % effort is made, which is not very enjoyable - but exhausting - to play.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles
On 2/7/2019 at 2:28 AM, ZoidFile said:

SerB was way tougher.

H1iV4EN.jpg

:Smile_trollface:

Also: #RollbackTo7.12!

Sign in to follow this