Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Linkaex

It's not 8.0...

55 comments in this topic

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
780 posts
4,471 battles

... its YOU! 

So I have been playing DD's, CA's BB's and even CV's in a range from T4 to T10 the last couple of days. Going from 80% w/r to bloody 10% one night and 55% the majority of nights. 

And teams are so obsessed with the "change" they are even more likely to not to play for the objective or even communicate. We all have these odd games where people just derp out really hard. But ever since 8.0 hitted people seem to be even less bothered to play for the team/objective. But we have time to whine in game chat about how retarded WG is and make an abundance of threads here on the forum. But taking time to adapt to the new meta and your own game play. Nah, that is just to much effort. Blaming everything else is so much easier. WG should catter the game to me. So I can do good and the rest can just shove it. 

Teams huddle together playing right into the CV player hands, afraid to push in to anything even when they have the ship advantage and blame everything 8.0 related. 

Yes some things are stupid and will get fixed, at least we hope. That does not give you an excuse to do nothing. The only real thing annoying is Haku with her stealth torps. But huddling in the corner of the map not supporting cap does not make it easier for the team. Yes you get spotted more often, but before 8.0 people had no fear doing dakkadakka all the time and being spotted by that. But now all of a sudden you being detected by planes is a big issue. 

CV's up to T8 most of the time can hardly carry their own pants. t10 has some issues. But because of that all tiers are unplayable by some players.  

The problem is the player base, that has been discussed plenty of times here on the forums. And the "change"  is just magnifying the problems of the majority of the player base. 

/rant 

• Cool 11
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
5,864 posts
7,147 battles
9 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

But taking time to adapt to the new meta and your own game play. Nah, that is just to much effort. Blaming everything else is so much easier.

Or just stop playing (that would probably the sensible option) like i did.

On the other hand, i can understand what you are saying: I dont understand why people keep whining and bitching, but at the same time they keep playing the game. Yes, im sad aswell, because i like the game in general, but the stuff WG has been pulling off lately is just horrible, and i wont accept that. But i accepted it the other way, by not playing anymore.

And my decision is not solely based on the CV rework, its basicly every decision they made with the release of 0.8.0 + some things before and the stuff they are planning to change in the near future.

Returning upon CV balancing was an option for me, but now? Im actually not sure anymore... Maybe, maybe not, depends on how it will turn out in a couple of months :fish_book:

• Cool 6

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
780 posts
4,471 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

On the other hand, i can understand what you are saying: I dont understand why people keep whining and bitching, but at the same time they keep playing the game. Yes, im sad aswell, because i like the game in general, but the stuff WG has been pulling off lately is just horrible, and i wont accept that. But i accepted it the other way, by not playing anymore.

And my decision is not solely based on the CV rework, its basicly every decision they made with the release of 0.8.0 + some things before and the stuff they are planning to change in the near future.

Returning upon CV balancing was an option for me, but now? Im actually not sure anymore... Maybe, maybe not, depends on how it will turn out in a couple of months :fish_book:

I had a very interesting convo about this in a match with some players. My team was whining about everything wrong about 8.0. And at the same time they were playing and not contributing to the team. they just sat there doing the stuff they always did. "It worked before and it is not working now,  so it is because of 8.0." You think?!? :cap_fainting:
Why do you even start a match up?!? 

I'm really sad to see you go tho. I hope you can find that spark again that made you start playing this game :Smile_playing:
Cause I don't think that much has changed. The game is basically the same. Only teams are more allergic to caps than before and they have a new excuse  for not performing. 

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,264 battles

The CV rework is substantially flawed in its current state, but the hype in both positive (what little there is) and negative form just compounds everything into the extreme.

Same reason why I think the changes in the upcoming hotfix appear for one premature, just a week after the rework landed on live server when we can't even say that the meta has remotely adjusted to the new changes ... and secondly the changes in the hotfix appearing a whole lot more hamfisted than what you'd expect to see from WG which have a history of waiting months on end to gather data prior to adjusting ships.

WG dug themselves into a hole with releasing CVs onto the live servers this early and now they seem determing to get out of the whole by excavating straight through the planet to get out on the side.

We'll see where that leads to and the only thing I can say with certainty is that I will thoroughly enjoy watching this unfold.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
780 posts
4,471 battles
24 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

The CV rework is substantially flawed in its current state, but the hype in both positive (what little there is) and negative form just compounds everything into the extreme.

Same reason why I think the changes in the upcoming hotfix appear for one premature, just a week after the rework landed on live server when we can't even say that the meta has remotely adjusted to the new changes ... and the changes in the hotfix appearing a whole lot more hamfisted than what you'd expect to see from WG which have a history of waiting months on end to gather data prior to adjusting ships.

WG dug themselves into a hole with releasing Cvs onto the live service this early and now they seem determing to get out of the whole by excavating straight through the planet to get out on the side.

We'll see where that leads to and the only thing I can say with certainty is that I will thoroughly enjoy watching this unfold.

I like that fact it is throwing everyone off. For me playing it shortly for more than a year and just have grasp the basics. I'm really feeling it is something new and can get ahead of the skill gap that was there for me from the start. But yeah idk either that when WG is catering to the outrage so soon after 8.0 is going to be good for the game. Before people are even adapted to the "change" they are coming with hot fixes. But some things are damn right pretty stupid. 

So I never played CV before 8.0 and I'm only at T6 so idk how it's like at T10 except from playing against it. The F spam issue is something I recognize. I like that fact I can continue playing after a run with a set of planes and don't have to wait, just as you can continue playing your ship after a fired salvo. But that by that I can remain the majority of my set of planes because they don't take damage after I pressed F is stupid. 

I mean I like that I'm getting rewarded  when I successfully dodge flak and get a good salvo off. But that I also can relaunch the same set over and over again is stupid. 

That being said. Most of the time I'm half way on the teams leaderboard. And with surface ships I'm most likely to get top 3. I don't have the feeling I can carry games or fix mistakes from my team playing CV's and with surface ships I can.  

• Cool 2

Players
1,894 posts
9,528 battles

13 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

I like that fact it is throwing everyone off.

1 hour ago, Linkaex said:

But ever since 8.0 hitted people seem to be even less bothered to play for the team/objective. But we have time to whine in game chat about how retarded WG is and make an abundance of threads here on the forum. But taking time to adapt to the new meta and your own game play. Nah, that is just to much effort. Blaming everything else is so much easier. WG should catter the game to me. So I can do good and the rest can just shove it. 

Contradiction, much?

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
780 posts
4,471 battles
5 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

Contradiction, much?

No, how so? 

It is throwing people off because they need to adapt. Sometimes you can capitalize on that, henche my own above average w/r. 

The rant is about people blaming 8.0 without trying to adapt. 

[BBMM]
Players
3,701 posts
4,021 battles
44 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

You will probably like it once the sh..storm blows over. For one, usually now at the end game we still have live DDs. Pretty rare sight.

SO they are yelling and kicking and screaming... but even I (and I suck at DDs) can survive a CV attack. I can even kill one. 

My div-mate says the new CVs are hilarious at T4... he likes eating them. He also likes eating them at T7 (Sims/Hood... yeah Fiji soon to be tested).

And we both find them hilarious to play (though at T4 they are worthless...) and you can still lose because your CV is worsethan the other team,

this time because your Langley doesnt even manage to score 5000 damage. LOL yeah that's me. And next game I do 50k in an Izyaslav and kill the CV as well.

They really fixed this one good because even a potato like me can do good in these CV things.

Or have a major F-up, well, I sometimes do have 'em... and I doubt if I can EVER do 100k in such a bathtub.

I see a lot less ROFLSTOMPS, more lemmingtrains and yes "the Blob" is also a current phenomenon.

But also, I see more teamwork... sometimes. In higher tiers it is a matter of 'buff this, nerf that'. 

I hope WG gets better at that... :Smile_trollface: --> (quite sure they'll get 43% like me).

Mainly I am quite sure this is the right step, and it will work out - just needs time. 

(and guess what then they'll bring on the subs...) :fish_nerv:

• Cool 1

Players
509 posts
4,483 battles
4 hours ago, Linkaex said:

... its YOU! 

So I have been playing DD's, CA's BB's and even CV's in a range from T4 to T10 the last couple of days. Going from 80% w/r to bloody 10% one night and 55% the majority of nights. 

And teams are so obsessed with the "change" they are even more likely to not to play for the objective or even communicate. We all have these odd games where people just derp out really hard. But ever since 8.0 hitted people seem to be even less bothered to play for the team/objective. But we have time to whine in game chat about how retarded WG is and make an abundance of threads here on the forum. But taking time to adapt to the new meta and your own game play. Nah, that is just to much effort. Blaming everything else is so much easier. WG should catter the game to me. So I can do good and the rest can just shove it. 

Teams huddle together playing right into the CV player hands, afraid to push in to anything even when they have the ship advantage and blame everything 8.0 related. 

Yes some things are stupid and will get fixed, at least we hope. That does not give you an excuse to do nothing. The only real thing annoying is Haku with her stealth torps. But huddling in the corner of the map not supporting cap does not make it easier for the team. Yes you get spotted more often, but before 8.0 people had no fear doing dakkadakka all the time and being spotted by that. But now all of a sudden you being detected by planes is a big issue. 

CV's up to T8 most of the time can hardly carry their own pants. t10 has some issues. But because of that all tiers are unplayable by some players.  

The problem is the player base, that has been discussed plenty of times here on the forums. And the "change"  is just magnifying the problems of the majority of the player base. 

/rant 

the majority disagrees. when you cater to the minority such as yourself, you lose.  BTW, you're a 3k battle below average player. Clearly, by the numbers and your performance you don't even know how the game works to play it at least marginally well.  Therefore, your opinion is weighted roughly at zero.

I see you recently went out and started on your CV line. Again, you are a rookie.  L2p first before you start blaming an entire base of paying and playing customers which many more battles played-and far more effectively than yourself and perhaps you'll get it. I doubt it, but maybe you'll have an idea.

Business 101. You can't pander to the minority. You have to market to the largest faction as possible. If not, you won't maximize profit.  But please Mr. Orange, tell the rest of us how it's us and not you.

Every server's majority is upset about these changes. Even the Ruskies.  CC's are upset at the changes.  That means there's an issue. But oh, whoah wait a min guys...Mr Orange 3K battles thinks it's US.  Good lord....

The problem isn't the playerbase, the problem is the vocal minorities that are getting their clear advantages balanced for a fair as possible game.  YOU are the whiner class.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles

2 hours ago, CraftyVeteran said:

BTW, you're a 3k battle below average player.

Therefore, your opinion is weighted roughly at zero.

argumentum ad hominem

But please Mr. Orange,

derision

Mr Orange 3K battles

ad hominem & derision

Ad hominem
adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"an ad hominem response"

Paul Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement lists ad hominem as the second lowest type of argument in a disagreement.
Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
derision 
noun
1a : the use of ridicule or scorn to show contempt
b : a state of being laughed at or ridiculed : a state of being derided
2 : an object of ridicule or scorn

I am sure anyone can find on the internet the definition of elitism and confirmation bias.

Full Disclosure

I am a bellow average player.

This statement is made in order to facilitate anyone that wishes to answer.

No one should lose their time to look at my stats instead of formulating valid arguments to support their opinion or counter the argument of the OP or any argument for that matter.

Regards

Saltface

• Cool 10
  • Boring 1

[OCTO]
Players
973 posts
18,550 battles
24 minutes ago, Saltface said:

argumentum ad hominem

derision

Full Disclosure

I am a bellow average player.

This statement is made in order to facilitate anyone that wishes to answer.

No one should lose their time to look at my stats instead of formulating valid arguments to support their opinion or counter the argument of the OP or any argument for that matter.

Regards

Saltface

While @CraftyVeteran tone is a bit on a harsh side, he is right. Linkeax is not a bad player, but certainly not as "seasoned" as some of the other players that have tried to give a constructive input to WG, which was ignored in typical WG fashion. 

I had a game against one of the CV apologists who is sooooo happy with new CV rework that he feels must contribute to almost every thread. He was useless, he died in his CV, without doing ANY damage - his team was not happy. OFC they lost.

Get competent and know what you are talking about and then your opinion will matter. 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,287 posts
8,729 battles
8 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

I havent played a single random game since rework.

Played 1 ranked game, couple of Narai games and several coop games in Saipan.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
17 posts
8,711 battles

I simply stopped playing. Hopefully the dramatic drop of online (if it's gonna happen) will teach them anything....
World of Tanks corrected their mistakes after the Rubicon

• Cool 2

[OCTO]
Players
973 posts
18,550 battles
12 minutes ago, Quattordici said:

I simply stopped playing. Hopefully the dramatic drop of online (if it's gonna happen) will teach them anything....
World of Tanks corrected their mistakes after the Rubicon

Lots of people I know play Coops or T II- T IV. Because addiction is not easy to kick-off ;)   Truth be told, it is getting easier every passing day .... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,527 posts
10,411 battles

Hi all,

1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

I havent played a single random game since rework.

Played 1 ranked game, couple of Narai games and several coop games in Saipan.

Same here... I played just CoOp (for Directives) and 1 Ranked... this never happened before...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,287 posts
8,729 battles
3 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Same here... I played just CoOp (for Directives) and 1 Ranked... this never happened before...

Leo "Apollo11"

Oh, oh, oh ... I also bought Hosho, but I only played couple of coop games with her :)

[BGBRD]
Players
322 posts
9,696 battles

I'm happy that we have players (in game and on the Forum) like the OP. 

Off topic:

5 hours ago, CraftyVeteran said:

BTW, you're a 3k battle below average player. Clearly, by the numbers and your performance you don't even know how the game works to play it at least marginally well.  Therefore, your opinion is weighted roughly at zero.

With your logic...  your opinion is weighted also zero? Right? 2356 (random battles, yeah I know that here it count over 4k, but that is with Co-Op and Scenario), by WoW Stats & Numbers only count as "Below Average" for the EU server. Just saying... :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles
2 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

Get competent and know what you are talking about and then your opinion will matter. 

I beg your forgiveness but indulge me here:

"Present valid arguments backed up with facts and evidence and then your opinion will matter."

I do not judge or criticize the OP. I read it and I have my opinion. I agree or disagree is of no importance here nor do I wish to put my opinion forward as I think it is early.

However, I find hard to swallow that I may only speak or have an opinion if my stats are good.

5 hours ago, CraftyVeteran said:

BTW, you're a 3k battle below average player. Clearly, by the numbers and your performance you don't even know how the game works to play it at least marginally well.  Therefore, your opinion is weighted roughly at zero.

This is what prompted my reaction.

Regards

Saltface

• Cool 7

[BODEM]
Players
439 posts
5,346 battles
1 hour ago, Zen71_sniper said:

While @CraftyVeteran tone is a bit on a harsh side, he is right. Linkeax is not a bad player, but certainly not as "seasoned" as some of the other players that have tried to give a constructive input to WG, which was ignored in typical WG fashion. 

I had a game against one of the CV apologists who is sooooo happy with new CV rework that he feels must contribute to almost every thread. He was useless, he died in his CV, without doing ANY damage - his team was not happy. OFC they lost.

I'm sorry, but I'm of the opinion that a lot of the majority is being a bit oversensitive. This shitstorm happens so often with WOWS that I can't take it seriously anymore. Certainly not while experiencing not much more different in any tier game than I did before 8.0. Sure, I don't have high tier Carriers, but in the low tiers, CVs struggle to make a difference in matches and while playing Jutland and Kitakaze after the patch, I don't really feel things are that much different from pre-patch top tier CV matches. 

So, DDs get permaspotted by CVs. What's new there? At least these days, not every DD can be spotted at once. And tbh, I haven't had that issue in my Jutland, Kitakaze matches. Maybe I'm lucky, maybe people overreact. Didn't hear people [edited] about getting perma-spotted by a CV in the old days, but now....

I think all this "end of the world" heralding comes from multiple issues:

1. people don't like changes: since the patch, CVs are back in great numbers. Previously, that part of the game was missing, rebalancing the game to favor the DD gameplay. Now CVs are back, players, esspecially DD captains, have to change their strategies again. That doesn't sit well with them. When power is forcefully getting limited, those that got that happen to them always complain about the change. 

2. people have a hard time to adapt to changes or refuse to do so: Now that CVs are back in the game, captains have to readjust their gameplay style. Things they previously could get away with, they can't now. And it's not that the game is now unplayable, but people refuse to change their gameplay, rather calling the gameplay broken. It's not broken, it's changed. It got lots of rough edges, some able to make nasty cuts, but the overall product is good. But it's easier to just say the game is broken than to adapt to the new gameplay style, even if it hasn't changed that much. People just try to force their old style and complain it doesn't work, than adjust a bit and play the class in such a way that it works again. 

3. CV rework has taken such a long time that people have gotten comfortable with them not being in the game, while they were originally part of the game. And I would be sympathetic to those that love the non-CV times if the CV rework situation was as bad as they claim to be.

4. It's so easy, convenient and popular to just howl with the pack every time a big change comes along an a group of people don't like it. That's why so many people take to the forums and whine ingame. I see this irl too. People that have even the slightest reason scream the loudest when a few individuals don't like something. And it happens every time something new comes to the game and shakes it up a bit. A few people make a big deal out if it, lots of other people just follow suit for no particular reason and after the core group stops screaming because things aren't that bad after all, the rest stops too. 

5. We are now in a time of transition, where everyone is trying the new stuff. This is not a normal situation, nor can we make any conclusions about how normal games will play out after everything is settled and people have adjusted. It's just a rough patch. 

• Cool 4

[BBMM]
Players
3,701 posts
4,021 battles
8 minutes ago, Saltface said:

However, I find hard to swallow that I may only speak or have an opinion if my stats are good.

I agree with you - and it is always the same thing: those that have a big mouth about the performance of others...

Probably you haven't looked at his stats... I have... maybe you should too... be sure to take a look at the random WR and the solo WR.

If it doesn't give you a grin the whole day, I'm sure it will at least make you chuckle. :cap_cool::cap_fainting:

[POP]
Weekend Tester
693 posts

Stat shaming isn't exactly an awesome thing to do, but there kind of is a point to be made. Recently there have been quite a few people stating that everyone just needs to "adapt" to the new meta and it's going to be fine. They rarely tell you exactly how and when I get curious and ponder if I should ask for advice I first check how they are actually doing and almost invariably the answer is not very well at all to begin with. Which more than likely means that they don't really have a good grasp of the situation anyway.

On the contrary there have been a lot of very good veteran players who can actually see how the meta is changing and where it is going - and that's nowhere good. The RTS carriers were already bad for every other ship class and these new ones aren't much better - if any. For example for DDs the adaptation pretty much means growing up to be a big CACL or even a BB. The kind of vision control carriers provide is just devastating in a game in which concealment is a big thing.

And I don't want to point fingers or anything, but in general using concealment to make moves, create crossfires and find cheeky positions is something good players tend to do and if you're not very good, you are less likely to notice changes in the meta or understand what they actually are. Also when you simply state that everyone else is doing something wrong and they just need to adapt people are going to want to know how much credibility the person making the claim has in terms of game knowledge. And if there is nothing to substantiate the clain (like actual analysis on how people should play) the only way to do that is to check out how the poster is doing in the game.

Players
2,521 posts
7,901 battles
13 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

I'm sorry, but I'm of the opinion that a lot of the majority is being a bit oversensitive. This shitstorm happens so often with WOWS that I can't take it seriously anymore. Certainly not while experiencing not much more different in any tier game than I did before 8.0. Sure, I don't have high tier Carriers, but in the low tiers, CVs struggle to make a difference in matches and while playing Jutland and Kitakaze after the patch, I don't really feel things are that much different from pre-patch top tier CV matches. 

So, DDs get permaspotted by CVs. What's new there? At least these days, not every DD can be spotted at once. And tbh, I haven't had that issue in my Jutland, Kitakaze matches. Maybe I'm lucky, maybe people overreact. Didn't hear people [edited] about getting perma-spotted by a CV in the old days, but now....

I think all this "end of the world" heralding comes from multiple issues:

1. people don't like changes: since the patch, CVs are back in great numbers. Previously, that part of the game was missing, rebalancing the game to favor the DD gameplay. Now CVs are back, players, esspecially DD captains, have to change their strategies again. That doesn't sit well with them. When power is forcefully getting limited, those that got that happen to them always complain about the change. 

2. people have a hard time to adapt to changes or refuse to do so: Now that CVs are back in the game, captains have to readjust their gameplay style. Things they previously could get away with, they can't now. And it's not that the game is now unplayable, but people refuse to change their gameplay, rather calling the gameplay broken. It's not broken, it's changed. It got lots of rough edges, some able to make nasty cuts, but the overall product is good. But it's easier to just say the game is broken than to adapt to the new gameplay style, even if it hasn't changed that much. People just try to force their old style and complain it doesn't work, than adjust a bit and play the class in such a way that it works again. 

3. CV rework has taken such a long time that people have gotten comfortable with them not being in the game, while they were originally part of the game. And I would be sympathetic to those that love the non-CV times if the CV rework situation was as bad as they claim to be.

4. It's so easy, convenient and popular to just howl with the pack every time a big change comes along an a group of people don't like it. That's why so many people take to the forums and whine ingame. I see this irl too. People that have even the slightest reason scream the loudest when a few individuals don't like something. And it happens every time something new comes to the game and shakes it up a bit. A few people make a big deal out if it, lots of other people just follow suit for no particular reason and after the core group stops screaming because things aren't that bad after all, the rest stops too. 

5. We are now in a time of transition, where everyone is trying the new stuff. This is not a normal situation, nor can we make any conclusions about how normal games will play out after everything is settled and people have adjusted. It's just a rough patch. 

Sorry but....What the hell are you talking about.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles
5 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Probably you haven't looked at his stats

Our friend's stats are irrelevant. The arguments, the facts and the evidence he will provide to support a proposition or rebut one are relevant.

I never look at people's stats, I read what they write and I observe their behavior.

Stats are for each one of us to monitor their progress by themselves. They are not and should not be a measure of authority. However, I will have to agree that someone with 60% WR compared to my meager 45% is doing something a lot better than I do in game and I do seek their advise. But, this does not disqualify my opinion. The evidence, the data, the facts and the arguments established on them are what makes an opinion valid or not.

This is the base of my argument.

Regards

Saltface

• Cool 6

[BBMM]
Players
3,701 posts
4,021 battles
11 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

Stat shaming isn't exactly an awesome thing to do, but there kind of is a point to be made. Recently there have been quite a few people stating that everyone just needs to "adapt" to the new meta and it's going to be fine. They rarely tell you exactly how and when I get curious and ponder if I should ask for advice I first check how they are actually doing and almost invariably the answer is not very well at all to begin with. Which more than likely means that they don't really have a good grasp of the situation anyway.

On the contrary there have been a lot of very good veteran players who can actually see how the meta is changing and where it is going - and that's nowhere good. The RTS carriers were already bad for every other ship class and these new ones aren't much better - if any. For example for DDs the adaptation pretty much means growing up to be a big CACL or even a BB. The kind of vision control carriers provide is just devastating in a game in which concealment is a big thing.

And I don't want to point fingers or anything, but in general using concealment to make moves, create crossfires and find cheeky positions is something good players tend to do and if you're not very good, you are less likely to notice changes in the meta or understand what they actually are. Also when you simply state that everyone else is doing something wrong and they just need to adapt people are going to want to know how much credibility the person making the claim has in terms of game knowledge. And if there is nothing to substantiate the clain (like actual analysis on how people should play) the only way to do that is to check out how the poster is doing in the game.

That's about the same I do, but 'stat shaming' when your own stats aren't exactly brilliant... is not exactly brilliant.

IMO the 'brilliant' players will have to adapt to the fact that their favourite hideouts may have become unsafe spots. 

Those cheeky spots may have become a trap. So better find new ones or actually 'git gud' in the new style. 

Not saying good players just have become bad ones - however if you have found 'the perfect spot' for sitting all game and doing lotsa damage,

now it is gone and maybe if you cannot find another spot or another method, you're not as great as you thought you were... :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this