You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Wolfclaw

EU Server On The Fritz ?

9 comments in this topic

[SWAGR]
Players
184 posts

Been trying to connect for a good hour, all I get is your offline (my old 1200B modem must have kicked in for this post) or just sits the Game Center just has a spinner going?

Is it me, has the planned outage kicked in (GMT time) or is this just another WG fubar or as TSB customers would say ... Total Inability To Surprise Users, Probably !

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,271 posts
7,693 battles

The servers have been struggling recently.  Yesterday I was trying to get into a random battle (with 26.5K players on-line with no indication what game mode they are all in) and I was prevented twice from joining battle by a 'Server busy'  message.

The outage is tomorrow morning starting sometime around 4am to 5am (I didn't take that much notice as I'm usually asleep at the time).

[AWG]
Beta Tester
238 posts
4,607 battles

Even the servers don't want this god awful patch and are rebelling against it...

• Funny 2

[OGHF]
Players
862 posts
13,939 battles

Had a situation last night, had 6 clan members plus pick ups in the Naria scenario, 3/4’s of the way through, 4 of our clan members game crashed at the same time and all had trouble getting back in and all died, any one else have that problem ????

Players
42 posts

I'm having trouble even getting into a game. Had two games where I couldn't even load into the match. And I'm pink because the game won't let me play. I haven't even managed to make one daily mission chain for 2 days now.

20190206_220324_PASD014-Leader-1919_17_NA_fault_line.wowsreplay

20190206_191438_PZSD508-LoYang_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

[THESO]
Players
50 posts
12,300 battles

Crashed out of a game three times about an hour ago, told the team in chat each time and apologised only to be shot repeatedly by a teammate at the end of the match for ''having full health noob''.  The fact that he hadn't even noticed the chat comments and the fact that i'd spent half the game trying to load and then a significant portion of the remaining time at the one cap where the enemy didn't bother going, attempting to break free of the small cove that my ship had parked in in my absence, had no bearing on his assessment it seems.... somehow still didn't come bottom though lol

[BBMM]
Players
3,724 posts
4,062 battles

Mine just will not log on... a hard-earned day of premium wasted (LOL, well, it was a freebie).

Maybe the server hamsters have gone feral. Or they quit because they liked RTS CV more.

e649c7154e23b398199b55f4b4728a91.gif

[DAVY]
Players
267 posts
14,038 battles
2 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

Had a situation last night, had 6 clan members plus pick ups in the Narai scenario, 3/4’s of the way through, 4 of our clan members game crashed at the same time and all had trouble getting back in and all died, any one else have that problem?

Don't even get me started. Yesterday I was in a random battle when the server suddenly decided to kick 8 people from my team and 4 from the enemy team. It was not a very enjoyable match after that. I bet the server also handed out team killer statuses to the players it kicked, because of course it did.

Game stability has gone down the drain with this patch.