Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
davidsturm6597

You’re Having a Larf: Bows and arrows Vs AK-47s

2 comments in this topic

Players
106 posts
5,423 battles

I refer to Jingles’ video about the broken carrier update. I don’t want to gloat, but I knew they’d screw this one up - one way or the other. No one can dispute the p**ss-poor implementation of the Carrier revamping. Only the (edited) will say “I think it’s really good.” Ok, I’ll not gloat and say - I had a bad feeling - they were set to f** this up, big time.

Still, the guy who demonstrated dropping torpedoes without aiming and on a merciless pace, shows the power inherent in aeroplanes when they are pitted against slow lumbering Battleships. As I say, it’s like bows and arrows Vs machineguns; it’s really unfair.

I suggested to W.G in a ticket (that’s how worried I was) that they should remove Carriers altogether; that World of Carriers should be created, leaving World of Warships more ankin to World of Battleships. As expected, they gave a sneering smile and moved on to the next ticket, completely ignoring my suggestion. 

Carriers are just “a square peg in a round hole” that W.G is trying to shuv into the game, like a guy with his gal doing it the first time; just totally forcing the butt-action without thinking twice. Hey W.G - stop doing that! It flaming hurts! Just enough already: Carriers break the game! Get rid of them! Make them like bad weather or something; random and disruptive of our game play - which is how they are functioning at the moment and before. 

They are so tied to World of Tanks in their game concept (Carriers being the equivalent of Artilery) that they are doing all they can to make this “marriage in hell” work. Just leave WoT behind; stick to the WoWs game play that’s potentially - far more enjoyable than anything on offer online. Develop WoWs as World of Battleships; that’s good enough; I’ll keep buying the Premium time and ships. The Battleships, Cruisers and Destroyers have enough gaming life as they are. 

But of course, what will happen is they will nerf the Carriers to the point that they will be so crap to play, people will go back to not bothering with them; which is back to square 1 before this update was offered in the first place. Just stop it already!

Edited by pippu_destroyerofworlds
Insulting
  • Cool 1

Players
72 posts
6 battles

Hey there! 

I am sorry for the frustration, but I am going to close this thread. There are enough on this topic and you can feel free to share your thoughts there. As long as you watch your language and go by the forum rules. 

Thanks in advance for the understanding, 

Pippu