You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.8.1: Round 2

11 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,392 posts

Maybe upgrade the rewards a bit and don't cram the real game full with time-consuming (and time-limited) stuff each and every day, and you'll get ample testers that can spend the time needed to test so  farces like 0.8.0 with its botched CV mechanics, botched ranked-emblems bugs and distorted balance won't happen again (or won't be as likely).

• Cool 4

[PORT]
Modder
1,706 posts
12,199 battles
41 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Maybe upgrade the rewards a bit [...]

I think the rewards (spezial signals) are quite nice for some rather simple testing missions :fish_aqua:

• Funny 1

[GUNUP]
Players
77 posts
11,812 battles

Game freezing very regularly in zoom in mode and impossible to control ships and/or aircraft.. You can still see what is happening, but cannot control it, mostly leading to your ship be sunk by the enemy

Also when playing CV the damage done by AA to planes is extreme. So do not understand the changes made to AA in favor of attacked ships. As it is I am no longer playing CV as it is no fun at all.

• Cool 1

[GUNUP]
Players
77 posts
11,812 battles

Also noted Game centre has trouble connecting to server. So now start game using the "old" method

Players
7 posts
3,465 battles

Umm yeah, testing ranked gameplay once a week or so for 3 games. Thats all this game gets from me. 

[TF16]
Players
4 posts
9,465 battles

Well, missions for cruisers/other ships require tier X ships, but the problem is exp required to get them is same as on the live server, i don't really know, how am i supposed to grind around 500k exp in few days just for one tier X ship without dragon signals. Another thing is theres not much in Arsenal, i mean you can get new currency from Air Supply containers but u cant buy anything for it.

[BAD-F]
[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
71 posts
7,764 battles

cant get into the PT I get the cant contact or wrong password box (obviously I checked I was using the right pword) using GC

Players
69 posts
27 minutes ago, Bigeddie said:

cant get into the PT I get the cant contact or wrong password box (obviously I checked I was using the right pword) using GC

THIS ^

Players
308 posts
9,248 battles

Can't even download the PT.......problem at WG end!

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
44 posts
1,479 battles
19 hours ago, mardero said:

Well, missions for cruisers/other ships require tier X ships, but the problem is exp required to get them is same as on the live server, i don't really know, how am i supposed to grind around 500k exp in few days just for one tier X ship without dragon signals. Another thing is theres not much in Arsenal, i mean you can get new currency from Air Supply containers but u cant buy anything for it.

Have you played the test server before?

You get a ton of credits and doubloons so its easy to free xp your way to a tier 10 ship

Plus ship modules prices are heavily discounted.

[OGHF]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
8 posts
13,843 battles

Hi folks!

Not sure what the Florins and Crowns can be used for? Any info would be appreciated. Also, wondering where the British CVs are and how we can complete the parts of the Directive that require Vanguard etc.

Still feel the whole CV meta is broken as is AA now. DDs suffer unfairly from attack planes (OP) and concealment is now useless as a skill!

Hope u can fix it soon.

Thanks

Players
28 posts
11,576 battles

I am not quite sure why is the Public Test server still needed? As you are releasing bad and unfinished product on the live server anyway, and using all your paying customers as a guinea pigs.......... shame on you, WG !

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
44 posts
1,479 battles
On 2/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, MS_Surface said:

Captains, don't forget to claim your 0.8.0 PTS bonus!

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

Has anybody got all the rewards by using the above link?

All I got was the 3 of each signal flags for playing 1 battle.

I have completed the naval aviation collection and all the cruisers and no cruisers missions.

But I haven't got the other rewards yet?