Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FORIS_GR

FIX DETECTION

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GBONM]
Players
1 post
7,581 battles

Every ship in game has a detection from Air(in Km) lower than the detection from sea.....

G.Kurfurst and Conqueror have the opposite... FIX IT

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,226 posts

Don't color code your post (if copy and pasted, accept the editors offer to turn it into plain text). I can't read a single word of what you just wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
5,911 posts
7,190 battles
7 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Don't color code your post (if copy and pasted, accept the editors offer to turn it into plain text). I can't read a single word of what you just wrote.

 

LOL, i thought his post was just empty :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
643 posts

I cannot detect your post!!!

 

Planes have a max spotting range of 11km so pretty much any high tier battleship is spotted at that range.

 

This is no issue at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_AC_]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
13 posts
1,759 battles

could only read it after highlighting it oof :Smile_hiding: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,212 battles
11 hours ago, FORIS_GR said:

every ship in game has a detection from Air (in Km) lower than the detection from sea.... 
G.kurfurst and Conqueror have the oposite... FIX IT

You realize that is intended?

 

Also congratulations on figuring out one of the most reliable ways to counter a Conq. Took you just under 1.5 years :fish_palm:

 

11 hours ago, Egoleter said:

Don't color code your post (if copy and pasted, accept the editors offer to turn it into plain text). I can't read a single word of what you just wrote.

11 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

LOL, i thought his post was just empty :cap_fainting:

11 hours ago, gopher31 said:

I cannot detect your post!!! 

10 hours ago, Chimeratech said:

could only read it after highlighting it oof :Smile_hiding: 

You bois using one of the "light" themes? REVENGE OF THE DARK SIDE :Smile_trollface:

 

11 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Planes have a max spotting range of 11km so pretty much any high tier battleship is spotted at that range.

 

This is no issue at all.

Except floatplane spotters. It's kinda funny how WG have basically ignored my requests to include that in wiki and similar stuff

 

Previously spotters had 15km vision range without any LoS requirements

Now in 0.8.0 their vision range has been extended to at least 15.7km, possibly even further. Haven't fully tested their spotting abilities just yet. This, however, is now limited to some extent as it requires LoS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×