You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bear_Necessities

Ranked is fun

3 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
1,909 posts
11,328 battles

I'm actually really enjoying ranked. I like and excel in anti-DD play normally in my DD's and this ranked season is like that but on steroids and crack. I tried a game in Black and felt vulnerable and in the Kitty to slow, so Jutland is my DD of choice and easily the strongest choice next to Kitty. Kitty seems to offer damage but my Jutland is the better knife fighter, once I finish of the enemy DD's and secure a ton of buffs it's just a matter of how much extra damage I can add. I will add I find it strange that your not rewarded for securing buffs, not even ribbons. 

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,579 posts
1 hour ago, Bear_Necessities said:

I'm actually really enjoying ranked. I like and excel in anti-DD play normally in my DD's and this ranked season is like that but on steroids and crack. I tried a game in Black and felt vulnerable and in the Kitty to slow, so Jutland is my DD of choice and easily the strongest choice next to Kitty. Kitty seems to offer damage but my Jutland is the better knife fighter, once I finish of the enemy DD's and secure a ton of buffs it's just a matter of how much extra damage I can add. I will add I find it strange that your not rewarded for securing buffs, not even ribbons. 

Yep, enjoying it too......not a CV in sight, had some high damage Musashi battles, a few decent DD games and a 10 in a row winning run at one point (less than 25 battles so far)  I also only play ranked for massing Elite captain XP as this keeps me sane, any rank climbing and rewards are a bonus. :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1