You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.8.1

36 comments in this topic

[WWGU]
Players
551 posts
10,167 battles

No longer supporting 32bit OSs

Does this mean that the client will be 64 bit this next upgrade?

• Cool 1

Players
20 posts
10,806 battles

the problem is not the maps...is not the ships...is not the graphics...….the problem is you have destroy the game after the last update

..before we aim and hit..and support our team...now all battle try to avoid rockets...torps...bombs...radars.....they become game for mentally maniacs

.fix it or bye bye

• Cool 10

Players
89 posts
14,449 battles
2 minutes ago, Cambera_1 said:

No longer supporting 32bit OSs

Does this mean that the client will be 64 bit this next upgrade?

well, that does imply it indeed.

[WWGU]
Players
551 posts
10,167 battles

1 minute ago, AngryDragon70 said:

well, that does imply it indeed.

Yes, but I'm in IT and I see lots of software SAYING it is no longer supported - ie "no support calls please from 32bit OSs" but still is 32bit software

Like to see it fully 64bit - its coming I know - but is it "next update"?

[DAVY]
Players
267 posts
14,038 battles

Now, players will be less cautious about flooding and won't reserve use of the Damage Control Party consumable until they receive a torpedo hit.

Oh, will they? You'd think update 0.8.0 would have taught them not to base design decisions on predictions of what players will or will not do.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,862 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Milckenbom sagte:

and not a new currency?

but two new temporary currencies ( Crowns and Florins)  were already announced, already before this bulletin

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,392 posts

Ah, a collection that can be completed via normal daily containers. Enough with the time-limited stuff!

• Cool 1

[RNSF]
Players
1,381 posts
12,180 battles

Oh my god... The brain damage that rapping dude cause me is devastating :fish_boom:

• Cool 2

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,115 posts
27,462 battles

Thank You for 2 things:

• 64 bit OS. (Smoother, Faster gameplay)
  • It’s now possible to exchange credits for combat signal bundles in the Arsenal. (A great way to make use of the 100's of million credits gained over the years)

Now go and fix some more stuff.

[AEGIS]
Players
51 posts

we WILL be able to collect as well all 3 daily containers with a single click, right? RIGHT? pls say yes, or I'll actually uninstall my brain.

Players
308 posts
9,248 battles

I like the change to the radar location, however I'm not sure 6 seconds is enough time to get speed up and  'get the hell outa Dodge' before you are visible to all..................however, we will have to wait and see.

• Cool 1

[WWGU]
Players
551 posts
10,167 battles
2 minutes ago, Monalie said:

I like the change to the radar location, however I'm not sure 6 seconds is enough time to get speed up and  'get the hell outa Dodge' before you are visible to all..................however, we will have to wait and see.

While I totally agree with this, Radar with Line of Sight would be better

• Cool 1

[COBRA]
Players
40 posts
10,752 battles
  • Optimized visual effects of torpedo trails and the sea foam that occurs when a ship is destroyed.

what about adding a foam when ship have hard turn left/right? 

example:

IF ship turn hard in left side,on right side should be lot of foam on front right side, so

if ship have hard turn in right side, he should have lot of foam on left front side.

Now you dont have that effect,so ships when turning left/right look like they are sitting on the sea,not like they are 4/5 meters bellow sea.

This effect will make ships looks less plastic and unreal. I dont know how did you miss that part of visual effect when you create a foam caused going front,back,right,left

[YARRR]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
93 posts
2,597 battles

Looks good. Add in IJN AA tweaks (buffs!) and I'm kinda happy.

[COTNS]
Players
216 posts
3,544 battles
2 hours ago, Monalie said:

6 seconds plus traverse time plus ammo travel time should give a reasonable amount of time to get moving and manouvouring / behind cover. Better than nothing 

[BHW]
Players
902 posts
2,537 battles

Shards change ? WHY ???

By the looks of it, whoever is in charge of map design is tripping on symmetry the last few updates ....

Players
49 posts
9,689 battles

Quote from the recent news update patch blog.

"

For certain ships, however, this equipment seems requisite, as it contributes heavily to their stance as destroyer-hunters.

That said, ships geared towards relying on their concealment and smoke are finding it increasingly difficult to survive in battles filled with radar-carrying ships. When fighting for key areas, there is a risk of being confronted by a ship that can detect them from a relatively safe distance despite their concealment

"

Are you idiots drunk ? DD's managed quite fine (or most could adapt) before 8.0 yes it could be a pain at times but no where in that news blog does is mention "SORRY but we totally f@@ked over the DD'S by being constantly spotted by the sh@t show of patch we just released with wave after wave of sky cancer" but you try and sway it away from the carrier problem and this abomination of a carrier patch.

What a kick in the teeth, you lot should be ashamed to not even come out with an apology but blame radar for your'e f@@k up.

• Cool 1

Players
121 posts
6,981 battles
9 hours ago, aquatenten said:

the problem is not the maps...is not the ships...is not the graphics...….the problem is you have destroy the game after the last update

..before we aim and hit..and support our team...now all battle try to avoid rockets...torps...bombs...radars.....they become game for mentally maniacs

.fix it or bye bye

watch out that you don't get a warning . Thats how they deal with people who dont agree with the way the game is going . I recieved a warning from flashmove-iron. Well im not going to spend a single euro cent in the game from now on. Not even a premium account.

Players
89 posts
14,449 battles
11 hours ago, Cambera_1 said:

Yes, but I'm in IT and I see lots of software SAYING it is no longer supported - ie "no support calls please from 32bit OSs" but still is 32bit software

Like to see it fully 64bit - its coming I know - but is it "next update"?

I have a software development company myself, and completely understand what you are referring to.

I simply don't know.

Maybe mrConway can answer that, or just wait and see.

[R7S]
[R7S]
Beta Tester
180 posts
6,578 battles

So still no Alaska...

• Cool 2