You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Odddball

public test bonus awards

7 comments in this topic

Question

[DIPPY]
Players
16 posts
26,781 battles

hi, id like to know why, i get my rewards from public tests sent to my NA account...within a day of the update goin live,....but , it seems to take more than a week, and has been 3 weeks to get rewards sent to my EU account,......(i do these tests to help improve game play and answer the surveys they send out}... and i need these bonuses/awards to help do the Directives that they put in game, when the update goes live,...its no wonder i struggle to get in the Hall of fame....really not happy with the answers im getting from player support/tickets.....( they should be out in 2 weeks after update,..if you dont like to wait dont take part in public tests)......quite unbelievable really.....

6 answers to this question

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,108 posts
1,987 battles
35 minutes ago, Cpt_Odddball said:

hi, id like to know why, i get my rewards from public tests sent to my NA account...within a day of the update goin live,....but , it seems to take more than a week, and has been 3 weeks to get rewards sent to my EU account,......(i do these tests to help improve game play and answer the surveys they send out}... and i need these bonuses/awards to help do the Directives that they put in game, when the update goes live,...its no wonder i struggle to get in the Hall of fame....really not happy with the answers im getting from player support/tickets.....( they should be out in 2 weeks after update,..if you dont like to wait dont take part in public tests)......quite unbelievable really.....

The PT rewards usually go live within about a day of difference between NA and EU at max, simply caused by the different time zones we are in.

They do not get sent automatically though. Did you check the page to claim them? https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

[DIPPY]
Players
16 posts
26,781 battles

hi thanks for quick answer,..but if you read my question ,...you would see i have collected NA awards and yes thats where i go to check and collect,..but as i said it ALWAYS takes more than a week,...upto 3 weeks to claim my EU awards,...and its now been over 2 months since the CV TST  beta testing,..and still no awards from that ....

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,108 posts
1,987 battles
39 minutes ago, Cpt_Odddball said:

hi thanks for quick answer,..but if you read my question ,...you would see i have collected NA awards and yes thats where i go to check and collect,..but as i said it ALWAYS takes more than a week,...upto 3 weeks to claim my EU awards,...and its now been over 2 months since the CV TST  beta testing,..and still no awards from that ....

It makes no sense to me as those rewards were available around the same time as on NA. I will get it checked.

[SYTHE]
[SYTHE]
Players
1 post
2,110 battles

hi i play the public test under BRITISHBULLDOG  and want to change the email so i can get the rewards from the public test sent to my M5KEY1958 WORLD OF WARSHIP account can somebody give me the link on how to do this please ?

thanks in advance M5KEY1958  

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,594 posts
13,969 battles
37 minutes ago, M5KEY1958 said:

hi i play the public test under BRITISHBULLDOG  and want to change the email so i can get the rewards from the public test sent to my M5KEY1958 WORLD OF WARSHIP account can somebody give me the link on how to do this please ?

thanks in advance M5KEY1958  you can email direct to

I would firstly recommend deleting your email address from your post and secondly you should contact customer support.

• Funny 1

Players
5,979 posts
11,657 battles
On 2/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, Cpt_Odddball said:

What was the reward for this test?