Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RepSrb

worst patch in wows

11 comments in this topic

[SERBS]
Players
482 posts
14,756 battles

and the title goes to ....... 0.8.0 :cap_haloween:

Congratulations !

WIN BY A HUGE MARGIN! 

you get ROLLED BACK as reward !:Smile_trollface:

vote for your own worst patch so far, poll is coming.

• Cool 1

[BNBS]
Players
410 posts
48 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

and the title goes to ....... 0.8.0 :cap_haloween:

Congratulations !

WIN BY A HUGE MARGIN! 

you get ROLLED BACK as reward !:Smile_trollface:

vote for your own worst patch so far, poll is coming.

Says who?  I've noticed more people playing carriers, I know more people playing carriers who never or rarely played them before and enjoying this style more.  I see 2,3 or 4 DDs in every match so they haven't stopped playing.  Meanwhile I'm not being cross-dropped in the first 2 minutes of a match by a unicum and being deleted and that said unicum is still racking up good damage at T8 and T10 and surviving most matches.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,258 posts
9,069 battles

Yep, i agree.

CVs arent balanced - AA isnt balanced: So randoms are crap

Ranked is crap because ranked + arms race in one

Half of Operations are gone :Smile_sad:

Detection mechanic changed after firing main guns = crap

CE nerfed = crap

All in all seems pretty garbage to me :cap_old:

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,002 posts
10,815 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

CE nerfed = crap

This is really passed with the roar of the CVs under the table but..

My moskva and Kronhstad like to have a word with WG people...

• Cool 4

[OM-S]
Beta Tester
1,270 posts
24,690 battles

more like alpha

man.....star citizen game mechanics are better fleshed out already than this patch delivers

• Cool 1

[SLO-M]
Players
225 posts
36 minutes ago, Sybeck said:

Says who?  I've noticed more people playing carriers, I know more people playing carriers who never or rarely played them before and enjoying this style more.  I see 2,3 or 4 DDs in every match so they haven't stopped playing.  Meanwhile I'm not being cross-dropped in the first 2 minutes of a match by a unicum and being deleted and that said unicum is still racking up good damage at T8 and T10 and surviving most matches.

Have you seen the numbers of complaints? Have you tried to play DDs and being perma spotted. Have you played Yamato and was abused with waves after waves of flying cancers torpedo bombers, being able to shoot 2 salvos against enemy and spent the rest of the time to unsuccessfully dodge before mentioned waves of planes?

My guess is not, so stop writing nonsense.

[BNBS]
Players
410 posts
10 minutes ago, jure_eruj said:

Have you seen the numbers of complaints? Have you tried to play DDs and being perma spotted. Have you played Yamato and was abused with waves after waves of flying cancers torpedo bombers, being able to shoot 2 salvos against enemy and spent the rest of the time to unsuccessfully dodge before mentioned waves of planes?

My guess is not, so stop writing nonsense.

Happy and content people don't write in to tell people how happy they are and really unhappy people would stop playing and I see no change in player numbers on any server.  Everybody was warned and told that it would be work in progress and there would be flaws and exploits that could only be discovered through putting it on a live server, waiting for the hype to die down and then do serious testing and fixes to make it a better experience for all.  Sorry if you didn't get or didn't read the widely spread and advertised memo.  Maybe comeback in a month when you've had a chance to cool down and they've done what they said they were going to do after the stuff they warned you about that's got you all over-heated.