Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ScoobyDooku

Credits.

9 comments in this topic

[OFFS]
[OFFS]
Players
24 posts
15,612 battles

hi just a question, i was looking around my ships today, and trying out stuff. i notice that all AA upgrades/modules have been removed. all mod 1's have been removed. and it costs 500,000 to replace/refit. to day this has/ will cost me 30 million. is this some kind of joke, or just me being stupid. and missing something. also, if i remember right i had a mod 3 AA, on the mino. but that seems to just have disappeared.  thanks for any input 

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,363 posts
9,365 battles

Any upgrades that disappeared were credited to your account, all others were demounted for free and can be reequiped for free aswell. You lose nothing as nothing has truly disappeared.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,090 posts
20,298 battles

All Modules that were demounted and removed because of the CV remake were refunded to the full credit value.

[OFFS]
[OFFS]
Players
24 posts
15,612 battles

afraid not i was 40,0000 before patch and same after, if you look in your inventory, it shows you still have them

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,363 posts
9,365 battles
1 minute ago, ScoobyDooku said:

afraid not i was 40,0000 before patch and same after, if you look in your inventory, it shows you still have them

Which means that you DIDN'T lose them then....You can sell them or equip them for free

[OFFS]
[OFFS]
Players
24 posts
15,612 battles

tried re equipping, but did not seem to work. or will resell from there and just re buy and fit. thanks. 

Players
606 posts
1 minute ago, ScoobyDooku said:

AFAIK (haven't checked this out properly) but AA mod 1 was removed from Slot...3(?) and now gets mounted in slot 6. The update demounted them for free and put them in your inventory.

So, you got a free demount of a £500k module which is now sitting in your inventory to be used in your 6th upgrade slot (worth £3m)... or you can sell them for £1.5m each and use the proceeds to re-spec your slot 3 module and get £1m profit :).

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this