You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Misaka_Waifu

The pathetic state of Ranked

33 comments in this topic

[ES-GR]
Players
9 posts
7,058 battles

Why is this allowed, people with no will to perform in a competitive manner in a game, allowed to join and ruin everything ?

players >1200 pr shouldn't be allowed into ranked

because god forbid if you happen to play poorly in a single game, because you will lose it for sure, because 50% of the team wants nothing to do with teamplay and strategy

bbs hiding on 10 line, dds suicide in the middle 30 sec after start

this isn't about giving people a competitive game mod, it's about milking the experience as much a possible in order to make players spend time and money into the game

beatings.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,318 posts
9,108 battles
3 minutes ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

You mean <1200 PR; because > means "greater than" :Smile_trollface:

Apart from that: What gave it away? That the same idiots that infest randoms with their crap can play ranked just by switching from Random battle to ranked battle.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,171 posts
6,300 battles

This is why Ive always always avoided ranked like the plague. Because you have no control over what absolute morons you end up with in your team. Ranked takes patience not skill.

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
42 minutes ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

Why is this allowed, people with no will to perform in a competitive manner in a game, allowed to join and ruin everything ?

because god forbid if you happen to play poorly in a single game, because you will lose it for sure, because 50% of the team wants nothing to do with teamplay and strategy

this isn't about giving people a competitive game mod, it's about milking the experience as much a possible in order to make players spend time and money into the game

My guess is that players >1200 really is the issue and that you're beaten by them.

Players
228 posts
4,669 battles

I do agree you get potatoes. But 2-3 decent players can carry a potato or two since the odds are, the other team has a few them selfs. It all evens out. 

Players
3,430 posts
14,187 battles
51 minutes ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

beatings.png

And your credentials for being allowed into ranked are? Funny how hidden stats guys always moan the most...:fish_book:

• Funny 7

[SHAFT]
Players
10,318 posts
9,108 battles
2 minutes ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

everyone here avoid the point of this topic, bunch of shills

No, your point has been brought up several times when a ranked season is live.

Did anything change? Nope... so you can keep trying to write here in the forums, WG can wipe their [edited]with it :cap_old:

Doesnt matter that you are right (i feel the same way), but WG obviously doesnt see it that way.

There is nothing competetive about ranked. Noone is forbidden to play it. Someone who has 40% WR in randoms can just play ranked.

Players
3,430 posts
14,187 battles
10 minutes ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

Maybe coz your thread is like the 15th million whine thread about ranked... which happens every ranked i.e they get boring fast.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,194 posts

Its either... you playing another mode/game... or wanting that 10k players change their playstyle... which is it gonna be?

Players
1,716 posts
8,941 battles
2 hours ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

beatings.png

Git gud and learn to carry your team, I do it all the time.

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

No, your point has been brought up several million times when every time a ranked season is live.

ftfy

also, why oh why am I not surprised his stats are hidden...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,831 posts
8,919 battles
6 hours ago, Misaka_Waifu said:

The point is: you are too bad for Ranked and blame others.

Prove me wrong!

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

If it's that bad then don't play...

It's that simple, why the salt if you clearly can't handle the game mode warts and all?

[SHAFT]
Players
10,318 posts
9,108 battles
Just now, Negativvv said:

If it's that bad then don't play...

Nah, its like those people who say "you HAVE to adapt to new CVs" like someone or something is forcing you to play.

Quitting doesnt seem to be an option for many wows players :cap_fainting:

• Funny 1

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

Nah, its like those people who say "you HAVE to adapt to new CVs" like someone or something is forcing you to play.

Quitting doesnt seem to be an option for many wows players :cap_fainting:

Maybe OP coverts a Balanzgrad and is desperate for Steel?

Some people just want to be heard despite the logic being against them...

[AAO]
Players
1,570 posts
21,045 battles

More potatos just means you can carry harder on average and have better chances to conserve your star.

Frustrating as it is to see your team go out of it's way to turn everything to shhhh.. rubbish for you.

[SERBS]
Players
99 posts
8,258 battles

In a sense, i do understand you, but you should also understand that we, potatos, can also play in a competitive mode. Trust me, potetos are usuful for unicums, and vice versa, that is a perfect mix. Higher ranks influence on a poteto to learn something, so benefit is mutual.

[UNOVI]
Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
18 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

ftfy

also, why oh why am I not surprised his stats are hidden...

Maybe he wants to deny himself participating there.

On a serious note: what on Earth could we except from 6/6 t9 + arms race? No force in the Universe can make me play that

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,641 posts
24,346 battles
20 minutes ago, Exohoritis said:

[...] 6/6 t9 + arms race? No force in the Universe can make me play that

... on a less serious note: why not? that's only like 3 salvos with musashi :Smile_trollface:....

fun fact: after reading ur comment and writing mine i felt like taking musashi out for a ranked, even though i had horrible matches on the few tries yet....

ended up accidentally launching anno1404 :Smile_amazed::Smile_veryhappy:

#brainsaveZ

Beta Tester
1,210 posts
1,486 battles

Sorry for my ignorance, but wouldn't like 40% WRs never get up the ranks and thus you'd leave them behind if you progressed? 

[SM0KE]
Players
5,842 posts
14,110 battles

OP should be careful what he/she wishes for: if all of us potatoes were excluded from Ranked, you'd be a lot more likely to get your donkey handed to you by the better players who would take our places...

[KENEN]
Players
4 posts
8,523 battles
2 hours ago, Exohoritis said:

On a serious note: what on Earth could we except from 6/6 t9 + arms race? No force in the Universe can make me play that

the 100 CV's wating to get into a random battle?