Sign in to follow this  
Crusherheads

CV Refund - Think i messed up big time - Help

4 comments in this topic

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
559 posts

I literaly after refunded my Whole CV line from tiers 10 and down days ago, i went up and spend my free experience(i know, i a idiot) to Unlock till 10, did that and once again refunded, but all that free XP i used to research and refunded for second time it all went into Tiers 1 Hashidate Japanese Cruiser...

I know i did a stupid mistake, and when this happened i when and read the Rules one of them saying:

"Aircraft carriers can be exchanged more than once. But all subsequent operations will convert the XP used for researching the ship and its modules across to the associated XP of the ship one Tier below. If you exchange Tier IV carrier, starting with the second operation of this kind, the associated XP will be transferred to Tier I ship."

Yeah... i messed up big, what a idiot i was...did a thicked about this matter of the 614.000 free experience wasted, will see the response.

So whoever read this, dont do the same mistake i did...

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
27,214 posts
14,521 battles

Yeah, please do not hammer nails into you hand. That is a bad idea. Do not do it. It might hurt.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
559 posts
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

Yeah, please do not hammer nails into you hand. That is a bad idea. Do not do it. It might hurt.

indeed...

Sign in to follow this