You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Atorpad

Invisible aerial torps

9 comments in this topic

Question

[ARYA]
Players
612 posts
15,728 battles

Is this my mistake or  cv torps are invisible now? i can only see the water splash when planes drop torps and then they just disappear untill you get hit by them or 1 second before !!!

8 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
27,525 posts
14,596 battles

I can see the torps.

Do you have a replay? Maybe something is wrong with your settings or even your client.

[ARYA]
Players
612 posts
15,728 battles
10 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

I can see the torps.

Do you have a replay? Maybe something is wrong with your settings or even your client.

looks like it is not me only

[OP]
Players
6 posts
17,014 battles

Hello!
I notived the same problem: the torps of the Hakuryo have a problem in the display of the activation state. They are shown as unactive for the most of the run. But if they hit the ship, they inflict damage as active.
I have a clip from a random match that shows the "problem":

Also I tried to use my Hakuryo in training room with some of my clan mates, and they could see the torps only long after they were activated and hit.
I'd like to report such bug to the devoloping staff... any sugestion on how I could?!

[ARYA]
Players
612 posts
15,728 battles
3 hours ago, Marchingegnere said:

Hello!
I notived the same problem: the torps of the Hakuryo have a problem in the display of the activation state. They are shown as unactive for the most of the run. But if they hit the ship, they inflict damage as active.
I have a clip from a random match that shows the "problem":

Also I tried to use my Hakuryo in training room with some of my clan mates, and they could see the torps only long after they were activated and hit.
I'd like to report such bug to the devoloping staff... any sugestion on how I could?!

Well as much as i found out it is not a bug ! It is their speciality so u can drop someone the way he cant see torps to dodge and they arm only milisecond before hit !

We need to see torps comming even if they are not armed