You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
dasCKD

Arsenal Irian

31 comments in this topic

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,376 posts
17,719 battles

I'll tag @MrConway in here, but I'll be happy for answers from anyone. I rolled an Irian from one of the boxes which means I still have the Irian special offer available in my arsenal.

Capture.jpg

Now my question is that if I buy the last box with an Irian in my port, will I get doubloons in compensation?

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,376 posts
17,719 battles
2 minutes ago, Yamato942 said:

Why you want to spend 27k doublons to get less doublons??

I have more than enough doubloons. The thing I wanted was the three lunar boxes because I like loot boxes, but 8888 doubloons for 3 boxes isn't really worth it. The Irian is a tier 8, this is just a way for me to potentially get three boxes for me to crack open.

[RODS]
Players
1,336 posts
7,283 battles

Irian tried to rush my Alsace.. well he did hit me with one torp but I smacked him into port, torp angles a bit too too narrow ?

Lot of dubloons to maybe get that ship

[SHAD]
Players
2,678 posts
11,950 battles

You’ll get 11500 doubloons for the duplicate ship

in the final bundle. Well worth 8888 doubloons I say!

[RODS]
Players
1,336 posts
7,283 battles
Just now, gopher31 said:

hmm. ok

Beta Tester
3,332 posts
14,691 battles
57 minutes ago, dasCKD said:

I'll tag @MrConway in here, but I'll be happy for answers from anyone. I rolled an Irian from one of the boxes which means I still have the Irian special offer available in my arsenal.

Capture.jpg

Now my question is that if I buy the last box with an Irian in my port, will I get doubloons in compensation?

I had Irian in a box, bought the 3rd offer and got 11.500 doubloons compensation. So you actually make a profit from the last one. 

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,376 posts
17,719 battles
26 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

I had Irian in a box, bought the 3rd offer and got 11.500 doubloons compensation. So you actually make a profit from the last one. 

Good to hear.

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
481 posts
9,033 battles
12 hours ago, gopher31 said:

12 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Unfortunately this does not seem to be guaranteed... I had Iran already so decided to buy the third bundle based on these comments and all I got was 2x 8 days premium and 1 x12 new years camo... total crap for 8888 dubloons.     

I feel dirty.

Players
1,714 posts
8,911 battles
Just now, Hawg said:

Unfortunately this does not seem to be guaranteed... I had Iran already so decided to buy the third bundle based on these comments and all I got was 2x 8 days premium and 1 x12 new years camo... total crap for 8888 dubloons.     

I feel dirty.

It is gambling after all

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
481 posts
9,033 battles

True but the description of the third box makes it seem like Iran is guaranteed... misleading imho

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,269 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Hawg sagte:

True but the description of the third box makes it seem like Iran is guaranteed... misleading imho

so you really expect to get two Irians with last bundle? Such an offer would be very stupid by WG...

Beta Tester
3,332 posts
14,691 battles
51 minutes ago, Hawg said:

I feel dirty.

Did you compare your amount of doubloons before and after ?

Because you will not see the ship coming up again, you simply get a notification for the compensation.

It is guaranteed, so if you really did not get the ship in the thrid package (in the package itself, not the boxes), you can write to support and they will help you.

• Cool 2

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
15 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

You are aware though, that the third bundle only has the ship guaranteed, if you buy all 3(!) bundles in consecutive order right? 

OP had bought bundles 1 and 2 already, missing the third. Because OP has basic reading skills. 

I dont't think you can buy the third one only.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,269 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, __Helmut_Kohl__ sagte:

You are aware though, that the third bundle only has the ship guaranteed, if you buy all 3(!) bundles in consecutive order right? 

- you cannot buy the third bundle without buying the other two first

- and of course the "guaranteed" ship is not in one the three boxes of the last set, the lasthet bundle is the ship, the captain AND three containers (Of course those three containers should have  normal drop chance for another Irian, but this chance will be rather low I guess). 

Beta Tester
3,332 posts
14,691 battles
16 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

- you cannot buy the third bundle without buying the other two first

- and of course the "guaranteed" ship is not in one the three boxes of the last set, the lasthet bundle is the ship, the captain AND three containers (Of course those three containers should have  normal drop chance for another Irian, but this chance will be rather low I guess). 

He said he had Irian already, so he then bought the third bundle, but did not get the ship a second time (meaning no compensation of 11.500 doubloons). 

But maybe he was expecting it to be in a box and doesn't realize he has more doubloons now...

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,269 posts
Vor 1 Minute, __Helmut_Kohl__ sagte:

He said he had Irian already, so he then bought the third bundle, but did not get the ship a second time (meaning no compensation of 11.500 doubloons). 

but he is complaining that the 3 containers contained only

Zitat

all I got was 2x 8 days premium and 1 x12 new years camo

as if he had expected to get the Irian in on of them. But of course the ship (or its compensation) comes additonally. And in a stream an hour ago somebody who had the Irian already (and the first two bundles) bought the third bundle and got the expected 11.500 doubloons immediately, so the system works as it should...

[SHAD]
Players
2,678 posts
11,950 battles
58 minutes ago, Hawg said:

I feel dirty.

The WOWS website says this:

The bundles contain:

• 15x Lunar New Year 2019 containers – for 8,888 doubloons
  • 9x Lunar New Year 2019 containers and a special permanent camouflage for Premium ship Irian – for 8,888 doubloons
  • 3x Lunar New Year 2019 containers, unique Commander Quán Róng, Premium ship flag_Pan_Asia.png premium.png VIII Irian and an Irian commemorative flag – for 8,888doubloons

Raise a ticket if you feel you didn’t receive compensation.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,739 posts

I also got irian from 3 or 4 crate in the 2nd package, when i subsequently bought the 3rd package i got back gold for Irian. net cost of Irian was hence (got some gold in crates as well) some 6-7 k and that is not a bad deal for a T8 cruiser that burne s crap down like crazy

[PVE-D]
Players
268 posts
9,018 battles

People buying loot boxes like this are the reason why people with common sense don't get reasonable offers in the store anymore.

Where are the options for the perma camos for Huang He, Lo Yang, Anshan? And the Irian to begin with? Or heck, even a bundle with all of this content for a fixed price?

WG's outshekeling is only made possible by people like OP. And sorry that i'm not dumb enough to gamble. :(

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
3,332 posts
14,691 battles
50 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but he is complaining that the 3 containers contained only

He said "all I got". 

For me that includes everything of course. But maybe he is that unprecise... 

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,376 posts
17,719 battles
2 hours ago, Yanayuki said:

People buying loot boxes like this are the reason why people with common sense don't get reasonable offers in the store anymore.

I don't see why it matters. The boxes were in the arsenal, the money that was to be spent was already spent long ago. It's not like I could have my doubloons refunded to cash.

• Cool 2

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
481 posts
9,033 battles
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

so you really expect to get two Irians with last bundle? Such an offer would be very stupid by WG...

I had received the Iran already with the 2nd bundle.   The description in the arsenal store (and on the website) makes it sound like the Iran is guaranteed in the 3rd bundle.  So if you already have the Iran, then paying 8888 for a guaranteed 11500 seems like a no-brainer.  

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
481 posts
9,033 battles
3 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Did you compare your amount of doubloons before and after ?

Because you will not see the ship coming up again, you simply get a notification for the compensation.

It is guaranteed, so if you really did not get the ship in the thrid package (in the package itself, not the boxes), you can write to support and they will help you.

Now that I look again, I think this is what happened... II had expected to the see the ship when I opened one of the three boxes (which is what has happened previous times I received a ship I already had).  I just compared my doubloons and after buying all three containers I am only 8,257 less than when I started instead of the 26,664 (8888x3) less, so I must have recieved the 11500 for a second Iran even though I didn't see one.   I also received some boxes with 750db that made up the rest of the delta.   

So the total value of all three boxes seems fair:

1 Iran

1 10pt captain

4 perma camos

~60days premium

A bunch of free exp

A bunch of camos

That's a good haul for 8257 imho.