Mintymintos

HMSR looking for 2 competitive and active players

10 comments in this topic

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

Being in a Clan is all about Clan Battles. We run 2 teams where Alpha is highly competitive and Bravo is more relaxed.

We're looking for 2 competitive active players to join Alpha.

There's a lot of good players in clan's that are not active or the power tripping clans who have multiple clans with similar names who don't get the full attention. We like having a set squad and ships as it builds teamwork and improves consistency. 

We have weekly training matches against other clans whilst out of season. We are missing those 2 players to push for Hurrican League.

Give me a shout

[N-A-T]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
24 posts
1,428 battles

i'm Interested :D, i been trying hard to find a clan that actually does clan battles :3

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

This is for our Alpha team which is in Typhoon league. Your stats need to be a good standard. We're not looking for unicum players which would be nice, but you need to be able to hold your own.

[N-A-T]
24 posts
1,428 battles

I'll never really had a reason to actually play this game, cuz me being stupid and competetive, i rarely played. but if i got a reason to actually be competetive in this game. That would be great

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

Starkim1999, I get that but you've not played much and would need to learn a lot of the game for typhoon league. I'm not trying to put anyone down, but it took me at least 1,500 games to get the hang of it. Would you be interested in the Bravo team providing you have the right ships?

[N-A-T]
24 posts
1,428 battles

well i agree with you :( and sadly i have more focused on getting ships i am intrested in then actually getting to tier 10. the closest i be to a t10 would be the montana that i thing i am able to research too if i want 2, maybe i should start a bit small hehe