Sign in to follow this  
Migantium_Mashum

A letter to WG.

10 comments in this topic

Players
2,305 posts

Dear WG,

I have played and enjoyed this game since 2016.

I don't enjoy this rework and so, Now to economics, you should work out what I have spent on this game in total and divide that total by the number of months I have played this game...

That total will be the average monthly spend on my account and that is what you have lost for each and every month that this rework remains in this current format..

Not one penny.

Regards

Mashum.

• Cool 2

Players
2,305 posts
4 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

And we all know you wont quit anyway

I will not quit the game in the hope this rework changes to become more balanced, I will just not play anything other than ranked at the minute.

I will not spend any more money on the game, no premium time, no ships, no crates and I am not alone so WG is going to see a marked reduction in revenue and as WG needs revenue this rework might just cost them a considerable amount of income..

• Cool 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,171 posts
6,300 battles
Just now, Migantium_Mashum said:

I will not quit the game in the hope this rework changes to become more balanced, I will just not play anything other than ranked at the minute.

I will not spend any more money the game, no premium time, no ships, no crates and I am not alone so WG is going to see a marked reduction in revenue and as WG needs revenue this rework might just cost them a considerable amount of income..

You know I actualy think youre wrong. I think this patch will and already has seen a large increase in the playerbase. Everyone wants to try the new CVs atm.

Sure a lot of players will decide that its not for them and quit, but they wouldve prob not played anyway had the patch not come out.

Then we have all the extremely negative people in the forum. Actualy I think this is a small percentage of the overall playerbase AND I think that most of these loud people wont actualy quit or stop spending money on the game in the longrun anyway.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
2,305 posts

@AdmiralDing3Ling Have you looked on the polls on this forum? The percentage of dissatisfied players outstrips those that are happy...unless I am reading things wrong.

I wonder why we have so many negative people in the forum..could it be because the rework is garbage?

And I am serious about no more money... I will just play ranked games.

• Cool 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,171 posts
6,300 battles
11 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

@AdmiralDing3Ling Have you looked on the polls on this forum? The percentage of dissatisfied players outstrips those that are happy...unless I am reading things wrong.

I wonder why we have so many negative people in the forum..could it be because the rework is garbage?

The amount of people on the forums vs the amount of people playing the game will shock you. Also the loudest people are usually the angriest. Thats usually why so many companies have negative reviews on review sites because only the angry people bother to review something.

Our clan chat for example is pretty neutral and I havent heard a single bad thing in that.

• Boring 1

Players
2,305 posts
1 minute ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

The amount of people on the forums vs the amount of people playing the game will shock you. Also the loudest people are usually the angriest. Thats usually why so many companies have negative reviews on review sites because only the angry people bother to review something.

Our clan chat for example is pretty neutral and I havent heard a single bad thing in that.

@AdmiralDing3Ling Look I respect that you have an opinion, you could be right or wrong, but I just disagree with you. So far I have seen nothing, read nothing that would make me say "WG what a great rework." That said I am hoping that within a few weeks this game will become enjoyable for me once again..and I am NOT afraid to adapt.

• Cool 2

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,171 posts
6,300 battles
2 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

@AdmiralDing3Ling Look I respect that you have an opinion, you could be right or wrong, but I just disagree with you. So far I have seen nothing, read nothing that would make me say "WG what a great rework." That said I am hoping that within a few weeks this game will become enjoyable for me once again..and I am NOT afraid to adapt.

Then stop making pointless threat threads. If you want to quit then quit. If youre dissatisfied say so and say why and make it constructive. Theres threads after threads on the forums simply saying "this is crap Im out". Its pointless.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Players
82 posts
9,611 battles
4 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I don't like the patch either but one thing you need to take into account, only a very small percentage of those who play the game ever look at this forum or post. I'm sure posts and polls may be noticed by WG staff but what effect it has on them is debatable. The only time I have seen a back down from WG was with the Rubicon patch proposed for WOT and that was mostly led by CC's who were very vocal about how bad an idea it was, I haven't really seen that with WOWS CC's they seem to be in some cases mere shills for WG and in other cases far too polite even when they hate the new CV rework. Look on the bright side, you may have a lot more free time on your hands if they leave things as they are, maybe you'll find a new game that doesn't keep moving the goalposts all the time, anything could happen...    

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,325 battles
4 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

The polls where people state that the CV player base is formed by few % of players ?

Mhh, I wonder what the results are if the rest form +90% of players.

What about creating a CV poll on a fictional CV-players-only forum ? Hihihihi.

It has never felt greater to have fellow CV players in matches.

DD`s + CV`s hammering a BB cruising with no AA partner ship is as if the BB left port with a lot of hull holes...

As BB I can recommend tight partnered cruising... with CV`s, Jean Barts or several smoky DD`s.

How big will the outcry be once we have submarines in the game ?

Cant wait for more game content :)

Sign in to follow this