Sign in to follow this  
Oopsidaisi

ok lets have it! do you simply want a new playerbase?

11 comments in this topic

[EXA]
Players
17 posts
10,807 battles

I found myself thinking, "hey perhaps WG simply want to get the game more teenager friendly" let the grumpy old men just wussss away in a blaze of rockets..

Hmm my teens do like quick games, lots of simple things like circles to sail into, bomb things again and again but it needs to go fast. Dont think about anything, just shoot on everything you see. Get buffs. 

If the game is hard, buy a ship with big guns, and of you go. No need to play boring games again and again to get something. Buy it. Buy a funny ship skin.

If its still going bad, hey buy some super grenades..  

The CV rework, atleast in my book, has a PS4 lable all over it.

My teens think WOWS is slow and boring. Call me old. " Hence my game name" They dont care about a slow sailing ship startegy game at all. But they think the new CV play looks rly funny.. sigh...

So perhaps thats just it.. Getting the game console and 10-18 y ready..  

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
27,286 posts
14,533 battles

That could be a way for old and young to play together.

Your kids take the CV and you use something old and slow like a BB.

[ICON]
Beta Tester
109 posts
30,480 battles

Statistically the console players pay twice as much for gaming than pc users.
They just follow the money nothing to do with age.
Blizzard did the same with Diablo4 announcing that it will be mobile only (because the money there is a lot more than pc gaming).
Now Blizzard lost some billions in stocks,all the original Diablo developers quitted and the major players database just laugh at them and the way they suicided.
WG will follow the same path until they do something quickly but they will not change a thing actually, because the money leads the way.

[CATS]
Players
27,286 posts
14,533 battles
17 minutes ago, OldNagel said:

hehe and they would sink me again and again..

At least they will have fun playing with their dad :Smile_great:

Players
581 posts
5,199 battles

why is every challenge in pc gaming met with the same elitist and insular mantra of "consolisation"?

the cv rework isnt a consolisation. its is literally just a a simplification and mis-characterisation of a problem.

they have indeed fixed the issue they sought to fix, that being the overwhelming difference a small difference in carrier skill produced.

there is now no way to use strafe to massacre an opposing cv's entire compliment in the first 10 minutes of battle. and the penalty of facing +2 ships in a cv is now no longer the problem it used to be, since the cv can just throw planes away.

[RODS]
Players
1,336 posts
7,283 battles

I am 58..

This aint that bad..

they need to sort a shitload of balance issues..

Stop whining and get a grip on urself..

• Cool 2

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,325 battles

Once submarines are added to the game, there will be the two minority groups of CV`s and submarines.

If a 3rd element is added, there will be 3 minority factions in the game.

This will provide enough popcorn discussions and bantering of sinking skippers till the end of days :D

[AGK]
Players
20 posts
4,121 battles
1 hour ago, puffpuff134 said:

Once submarines are added to the game, there will be the two minority groups of CV`s and submarines.

If a 3rd element is added, there will be 3 minority factions in the game.

This will provide enough popcorn discussions and bantering of sinking skippers till the end of days :D

Can't wait for submarines tbh, cause I've been playing Cvs since "first era" (aka, different CV loadouts) and this is pure undiluted arcade crap :)

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,325 battles

Haha !

If the game ever gets a single controllable high-speed jet with a single mother-of-all-bombs, it will attract some more Warthunder players :p

Lets see in 3 years what is new in the game...

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,866 battles

I have been around for 3 years in this game, play all classes and most nations, have bought some premium ships i liked and i experience no game breaking changes. I experience refreshing changes :-)))

I would welcome submaries too. I read a lot about WWII sea battles, saw it in museums and wish for all warmachinery that fought sea battles IRL to be present in future.

And i would probably not play the game if it remained unchanged and just some BB and CC/CL lobbing shells at each other, and DD sneaking up on them. So much more to experience, while you can still lob shells at each other and sneak up to them.

Sign in to follow this