Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yamato942

CV after rework same as before??

6 comments in this topic

Players
311 posts
14,555 battles

What was a goal of cv rework? Except console friendly? Only results which i see as it is solved is cv vs cv but even that not in full. They haved two options, make cv noob friendly or skilled, either everybody can play it or 10% as before. As much as i see they make it again too much skilled and main points for it are:

1. Figther consumable, bad player simply dont know to use it and they never will, skilled player know when to drop it and where and thats look like knowing to strafe enemy planes or dont as before.

2. Dodgeing AA flak, main diffrence in player skill, this is why we have two topics on forum, either Atlanta, Kidd, Salem, etc. are crap and want refund or topics like, AA is broken, my planes are shreaded even before first attack. This is huge skill difrence in player skill and will be most hard skill to master for noobs, if they ever can master it at all. This is same as before rework because even in before rework good player can bait aa defense, come later from shortest attack angle and blap dm or worchester whille noobs got deleted their planes.

This two things will make a diffrence before cv players and probably make again 40%wr and 70%wr players as before and i truly belive that cv in good hands will be op as before, just the enemy cv will also have some fun but will lose and drag their teams.

Good points on update from my perspective is making more fun for cv player which will attract more players and its really look cool to play cv now and aa flak look nice.

Whats your opinion on cv rework and if they are really changed much???

btw sorry for terrible english

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Seeing how that was mentioned quite a lot throughout the TST sessions and PTS, I wonder how is this a surprise to so many?

Players
311 posts
14,555 battles
2 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Seeing how that was mentioned quite a lot throughout the TST sessions and PTS, I wonder how is this a surprise to so many?

Actually that test server play very little players, i never played it and never will. And a lot of players just in last 3 days realized whats rework is.

Players
581 posts
5,199 battles

at t6, some the same some different.

your planes still cant do a damn thing against +2 ships, and still easily bully -2 ships.

cv vs cv doesnt see the higher skill player strafe massacre the lower skill player any more though.

ganking a bb to death with a single flight of tb's isnt a thing at t6 anymore but you can still do a lot of damage quickly if enemy ships are lined up and spaced apart for consecutive drops.

i still think removing the manual gimmick and replacing the battle card style with homeworld rts inspired use of formations to control engagements would have been a better choice.

kinda bored when playing new cv since it feels awkward and slow. though it reminds me of an old sega megadrive flight game.

whereas old cv play annoyed me due to its dice-roll heavy play, partly because of players false claims of rts.

[IRN]
Players
309 posts
12,272 battles

There will always be good players and bad players you simply can't avoid that there are players with normal ships who kill 3 ships on average ,what you gonna do for them it's unbalanced right?

Guess what no it isn't

One cannot nerf skill ,it's a dtupid attemp to fix something that wasn't broken

And surprise nothing has really changed if not to piss off some people

Sign in to follow this