Sign in to follow this  
NothingButTheRain

30 replays max, any permanent way to increase this?

4 comments in this topic

Players
5,979 posts
11,667 battles

So most of you probably know this by now.

But there was talk about making a more permanent way to increase this instead of having to backup all of them all the time.

Also there is several locations where this to be edited file can be placed, but I'm just confused about this now.

How do I fix this?

EDIT: I know it's supposed to be engine_config.xml, but I vaguely remember one could relocate this file and it would be a permanent change or something.

Players
5,979 posts
11,667 battles
12 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Even though the scriptsPreferences  is present within this file, the maxReplaysToSave isn't, even though it states 

• To change the settings, edit the following parameter:
    • maxReplaysToSave

but the parameter isn't there to edit. I suppose I have to manually add it instead?

EDIT: When I entered this post, the color of some of the quoted words changed and I can't edit the color. You can still read it if you select the text.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Even though the scriptsPreferences  is present within this file, the maxReplaysToSave isn't, even though it states 

• To change the settings, edit the following parameter:
    • maxReplaysToSave

but the parameter isn't there to edit. I suppose I have to manually add it instead?

EDIT: When I entered this post, the color of some of the quoted words changed and I can't edit the color. You can still read it if you select the text.

I think I saw that mentioned as a bug somewhere, not sure tho

Sign in to follow this