Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
who_dares_wins

Lexington Halloween Permanent Camo

8 comments in this topic

Players
344 posts
3,100 battles

After I made a huge error, misreading the ship replacement rules and thus wasting 98k free exp, I don't want to make another mistake with this. I have the Nobilium camo for the Lexington, but I don't have it unlocked. If I free exp to it and then refund it, I shouldn't get free exp back, but will the camouflage be refunded? @MrConway sorry to bother you, but do you know?

Players
344 posts
3,100 battles
5 minutes ago, ApocalypseMeeow said:

I am not MrConway, but yes, Halloween camo will be refunded with 5k gold. Got this for Shokaku. 

Even if I hadn't researched it before 0.8.0?

[PHL]
Beta Tester
292 posts
16,247 battles
6 minutes ago, who_dares_wins said:

Even if I hadn't researched it before 0.8.0?

Sorry, misread. I would assume 'yes', but I had Shokaku already in port at patch. So, please wait for a more qualified answer.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,286 posts
3,675 battles
On 2/2/2019 at 9:55 AM, who_dares_wins said:

After I made a huge error, misreading the ship replacement rules and thus wasting 98k free exp, I don't want to make another mistake with this. I have the Nobilium camo for the Lexington, but I don't have it unlocked. If I free exp to it and then refund it, I shouldn't get free exp back, but will the camouflage be refunded? @MrConway sorry to bother you, but do you know?

Yes, if you do this you will get a doubloon refund for the premium camouflage.

Beta Tester
3,331 posts
14,673 battles
6 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Yes, if you do this you will get a doubloon refund for the premium camouflage.

I am going to keep my Midway, but I will not play my Lexington, for which I have the Nobilium camo. 

So it is probably wise to refund the Line and then FXP back to Midway, to get the 5k doubloons for the camo? Or do you see a reason not to do this?

Players
10,086 posts
11,852 battles
5 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

I am going to keep my Midway, but I will not play my Lexington, for which I have the Nobilium camo. 

So it is probably wise to refund the Line and then FXP back to Midway, to get the 5k doubloons for the camo? Or do you see a reason not to do this?

Whats wrong with Lady Lex?

Sign in to follow this