You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tenacious_torps

I think I figured out what new CVs really are

9 comments in this topic

Players
1,373 posts

The rework is actually working as intended and is fulfilling WG's long term goal of introducing RNG into aspects of a game nobody even thought of before. With new CVs we now have RNG based concealment. It's like trotting about in a dark hall and somebody gave some flash lights to a bunch of drunken monkeys swinging back and forth across the ceiling. Brilliant, I'm very impressed and will surely donate lots and lots of moneys to the batteries for monkeys fund.

• Funny 4

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
963 posts

Well, for my last 4 games in a row I didn't have any CVs.....this is the second patch day......It will wear off.

Players
170 posts
7,460 battles
2 hours ago, siramra said:

Well, for my last 4 games in a row I didn't have any CVs.....this is the second patch day......It will wear off.

and if it will not ?!

tenor.gif

i  just would like to play a dd again.. and have fun

• Boring 1

Players
330 posts
8,844 battles
1 minute ago, fodder89 said:

and if it will not ?!

tenor.gif

I share this sentiment.

[OCTO]
Players
397 posts
18,474 battles

Yes, with when CV's are in a match, concealment skill is basically pointless. I have been playing DD's and done OK in them, but is the game fun with CV's in the match? No. Cruisers suffer from constant air spotting too. 

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
11,246 battles

everyone and their dog complaining about dds being unplayable,  and then there is me, happily sailing in my TRB kagero, who doesn't give a damn about cvs

shot-19_01.30_10_16.13-0742.thumb.jpg.de2f438a9e6bae6737845691aead15fd.jpg

• Boring 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,347 posts
25,982 battles
30 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

everyone and their dog complaining about dds being unplayable,  and then there is me, happily sailing in my TRB kagero, who doesn't give a damn about cvs

shot-19_01.30_10_16.13-0742.thumb.jpg.de2f438a9e6bae6737845691aead15fd.jpg

Easy to say when enemy CV thinks Seattle Moines and Hinde are better targets and your own lures cv-s attention by trying to kill it.

• Funny 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
963 posts
6 hours ago, fodder89 said:

and if it will not ?!

tenor.gif

I thought it would dwindle down in a week or 2. I was a bit surprised at how many games I played yesterday with no CVs. Might be a fluke. They might raise up again this weekeend. Who knows?

But in the end the fanfare will blow over and u will have the dedicated ones left, rest will go back to the on and off CV play. I got bored watching Flambass playing CV for half a stream....so.