Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ronchabale

Load in screen lasts forever

3 comments in this topic

[RODS]
Players
1,349 posts
7,295 battles

:Smile-angry:  My game takes ages to load into matches, timer can be down to 16.43 Pic taken a sec after i got into game

Often not as bad as in the pic but 30 sec to 2 mins after match starts is not unusual 

This has been goining on since release of 8.0

Last time I had this issue (a year back) it took until the next patch for it to sort itself

Think there is some compatablity issue between my gaming rig and the current patch (or why did it sort itself last year when patch updated)

Sometimes I have taken damage before 'I even get in.. This is damn irritating, bad for Karma rating, and completely stops me from clan battles and ranked

shot-19.02.01_22.13.13-0919.jpg

[TOXIC]
Players
4,758 posts
12,103 battles
31 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

:Smile-angry:  My game takes ages to load into matches, timer can be down to 16.43 Pic taken a sec after i got into game

Often not as bad as in the pic but 30 sec to 2 mins after match starts is not unusual 

This has been goining on since release of 8.0

Last time I had this issue (a year back) it took until the next patch for it to sort itself

Think there is some compatablity issue between my gaming rig and the current patch (or why did it sort itself last year when patch updated)

Sometimes I have taken damage before 'I even get in.. This is damn irritating, bad for Karma rating, and completely stops me from clan battles and ranked

shot-19.02.01_22.13.13-0919.jpg

The first thing to do would be to check background programs, especially ones that might be hogging a lot of CPU and memory. It MIGHT be something with the patch but there's a possibility of coincidence with some other factor, considering that the issue doesn't seem very widespread (and that the loading succeeds but just lasts a long time).

[BBMM]
Players
6,179 posts
8,122 battles

I had it once, I used the 'fix/check game' thingy in the launcher. 

It did fix it, no problems ever since. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this