Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadArchangel

Saipan resale

9 comments in this topic

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Totally psychotic as it might sound from me I strongly advice against selling a premium ship ever. Even a CV. I've seen too many times people tearing out their hair by doing so. (Kamikaze R, Kutuzov to name 2). What do you need those blasted doubloons for anyway?

• Cool 2

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
5 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Totally psychotic as it might sound from me I strongly advice against selling a premium ship ever. Even a CV. I've seen too many times people tearing out their hair by doing so. (Kamikaze R, Kutuzov to name 2). What do you need those blasted doubloons for anyway?

this is very very good advice....if you dont like ship now, maybe in 6 months....

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
49 minutes ago, veslingr said:

this is very very good advice....if you dont like ship now, maybe in 6 months....

That's it. One thing I learned: never ever sell a premium ship. It might suck now but with the ever changing meta's it might shine in the future. And the "reward" is never worth the costs. Be it IRL cash or the effort of grinding it. For me PEF is a good example. I wouldn't have bought it but I won it. And boy somehow I make this ship shine. Don't ask me how: I just played my German BB tactics and it works. I even burned myself up to win the special white cammo. As dull as it might look like I love it. Right now I'm sitting out the sh*tstorm CV *horrible disease* meta screw up. Maybe forever but that's what I've always had in mind: sooner or later this (like every other game) will drive me away. 8.0 is a high catalyst on that path for me I must sadly admit. Why? I'm here to combat ships. Not planes.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,914 posts
12,758 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

Even if it's a really bad premium ship never sell it as you may get it back again in a Supercontainer.

I sold a Krasny Krym a while ago and in one of the Xmas boxes I had last year it came back just like a boomerang.  At least this time I did play in in co-op to redeem the snowflake.

Edited: I make no apologies for posting the above in multiple threads that mention selling premiums.    Mind you at least now you can get dubloons back for a premium CV.

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
Just now, BrusilovX said:

Even if it's a really bad premium ship never sell it as you may get it back again in a Supercontainer.

I sold a Krasny Krym a while ago and in one of the Xmas boxes I had last year it came back just like a boomerang.  At least this time I did play in in co-op to redeem the snowflake.

I won KK in a random supercontainer. My first and only ship in a random SC ever. Played one match with it and I shined. All the planets and stars aligned in a equal tier, DD heavy match.... So it was a kill fiesta for me. KK is in line for me to explore further. That is: once the CV's are deleted from wows.

Players
10,099 posts
11,861 battles
18 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

I won KK in a random supercontainer. My first and only ship in a random SC ever. Played one match with it and I shined. All the planets and stars aligned in a equal tier, DD heavy match.... So it was a kill fiesta for me. KK is in line for me to explore further. That is: once the CV's are deleted from wows.

Kinda this. And with 19lvl Kebab captain, that boat is kinda like Russian Atlanta. Without AA and with almost 17km range:Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this