Sign in to follow this  
Sark74

this is why its Garbage.. and utterly unbalanced!!!. Turn it off NOW!!

5 comments in this topic

Players
205 posts
5,313 battles

please tell me how this is fair and working as intended ??  

if anyone thinks reducing an Izumo to below 10% HP even before he's reached top speed is fair!.. well.. 

Kurfurst down to 35k HP before top speed.. this is a good enough reason to quit if i needed 1 .. 

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
5 hours ago, Sark74 said:

if anyone thinks reducing an Izumo to below 10% HP even before he's reached top speed is fair!.. well.. 

Kurfurst down to 35k HP before top speed.. this is a good enough reason to quit if i needed 1 .. 

How interesting, post with 2 videos and large empty spaces instead of text... guess OP hasn’t mastered the art of actually typing his forum posts in forums instead whatever else and then copying them in :fish_palm:

As for those videos - exactly what is your problem? Any DD could have done that on a target as clueless as this, and the fact that this gauy pulled it off with a CV which doesn’t even get the torp lead indicator just shows that it’s a rather high-skill player

So what we see is someone who’s likely unicum stomping someone who probably doesn’t have more than 40% WR. Totally unseen before :fish_palm:

Players
906 posts
10,058 battles
On 2/1/2019 at 11:21 AM, Sark74 said:

At least every third game I find a Kurfurst sailing in a straight line - usually though a cap. I can launch 1 spread and then a second 20 seconds later safe in the knowledge he will eat both and heal after the first. There is no practical limit to how bad some BB players are. 

Sign in to follow this