You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cpt_sparrow_jack

Midway unique upgrade

7 comments in this topic

[TIPC]
Players
445 posts
20,194 battles

hey guys i have already grind the Midway unique upgrade in previous patches and in 08.0  i cant find it for my midway..of course i havent sell it i can see it in my inventory but not in midways upgrade slots..do you have any idea whats going on?they get it back did i missed something?

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,108 posts
20,019 battles

Unique upgrades:
Work on them is in progress. They will remain with the players who have already managed to get them. However, it is impossible to install them on aircraft carriers yet, and for some time they will be "frozen".

Source:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/cv-rework-changes/

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,108 posts
20,019 battles
Just now, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

hey mate do you know also if i sell my midway and grind it again i will lost the unique upgrade too?

That's actually a pretty good question. I have no idea.

@MrConway?

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
Players
4,753 posts
12,048 battles

Almost certainly no - the upgrades are completely separate from ships (even if this one can be mounted only on one specific ships) and the standard approach to upgrades from refundsold ships is "demounted for free and put in inventory" - there doesn't seem to be a reason for things to be different here (and many why it shouldn't be different, considering that there's no standard way to reacquire the upgrade - the mission can be completed only once).

Although, obviously, MrConway's (or other WG representative's) answer would be more binding than my assumptions  :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
201 posts
11,307 battles

Any news?

How can I decide to keep or sell my cvs (Deadline is in one week) when they are not finished with the balance?