Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

Is this a GG?

23 comments in this topic

[ITAAT]
Players
703 posts

2019-02-01_10h21_05.thumb.jpg.9e0531bd036523271fb7dd7de6180f0a.jpg

At this Tier the CV is everything, can completely change the game results.... We were completely loosing 8 minutes before the end... I ruined DD, BB and CA gaming and finally sink the CV... Is this a GG? No, I was the only one to have fun, sorry! Very sad!

• Cool 3

Players
3,262 posts
11,499 battles

It's due to longevity of CV play now.

Wheres before you simply ran out of planes, the CV's are now the King of the long game.

i did the same thing in the last game last night (in the Midway tho).  Simply having 2 CV's standing at the end can bring games back from the brink.

Weekend Tester
859 posts
10,127 battles

What is now faintly ridiculous is that so many games are ending as CV vs CV (or 2x Cv vs 2x CV), and the last two or three minutes are CVs rather ineffectually trying to kill each other.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,852 battles
26 minutes ago, cracktrackflak said:

What is now faintly ridiculous is that so many games are ending as CV vs CV (or 2x Cv vs 2x CV), and the last two or three minutes are CVs rather ineffectually trying to kill each other.

Might think of using secondary specced CVs :cap_haloween:

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,077 battles
16 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Might think of using secondary specced CVs :cap_haloween:

Graf zeppelin is best for that huehuehue.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,852 battles
45 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

Graf zeppelin is best for that huehuehue.

Don't underestimate the Kaga though .. 200mm's secondaries :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
2 hours ago, RedAnark said:

2019-02-01_10h21_05.thumb.jpg.9e0531bd036523271fb7dd7de6180f0a.jpg

At this Tier the CV is everything, can completely change the game results.... We were completely loosing 8 minutes before the end... I ruined DD, BB and CA gaming and finally sink the CV... Is this a GG? No, I was the only one to have fun, sorry! Very sad!

pls post your 5 losses in a row and come back with "i can win the game alone"

P.S

we see your game even if you try to hide it...dont be ignorant ant think you can pull this idiotic thing and hide stats

[TOXIC]
Players
4,794 posts
12,260 battles
1 hour ago, cracktrackflak said:

I think that's pretty inevitable with a class that's long-lasting by design (as in, the one class that doesn't really have much business putting their hull on the front line). The "close deathmatch" kind of game (where the game is decided by killing the entire enemy team with both teams going roughly head-to-head with the killing through the match) the most likely candidates for the "last man standing" on each side are the CVs. And when you add the fact that CVs have good AA, a fighter consumable AND that they are likely to be operating less-than-full squadrons near the end... well, I guess it can get a little bit silly.

Players
463 posts
7,358 battles
2 hours ago, veslingr said:

P.S

we see your game even if you try to hide it...dont be ignorant ant think you can pull this idiotic thing and hide stats

Least he's not hiding behind an alt account. It's ok for you to brag about playing a particular class of ship in a different account to your forum one hmm? and we have to take your word for it. At least the OP posted the results from his game as opposed to just telling us. Oh and look up the word Irony and study it's definition before you call someone else Ignorant.

• Cool 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
20 hours ago, Merlin851526 said:

Least he's not hiding behind an alt account. It's ok for you to brag about playing a particular class of ship in a different account to your forum one hmm? and we have to take your word for it. At least the OP posted the results from his game as opposed to just telling us. Oh and look up the word Irony and study it's definition before you call someone else Ignorant.

*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82
edited due to naming and shaming.Please do not post the statistics of other players
  • Bad 1

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles
2 hours ago, eliastion said:

I think that's pretty inevitable with a class that's long-lasting by design (as in, the one class that doesn't really have much business putting their hull on the front line). The "close deathmatch" kind of game (where the game is decided by killing the entire enemy team with both teams going roughly head-to-head with the killing through the match) the most likely candidates for the "last man standing" on each side are the CVs. And when you add the fact that CVs have good AA, a fighter consumable AND that they are likely to be operating less-than-full squadrons near the end... well, I guess it can get a little bit silly.

What you're missing are ridiculously short DoT timers - fire last 5 seconds, flooding 30s. "To prevent CV sniping", in practice it makes CV surprisingly long lasting under fire unless you can citadel it reliably.

Players
463 posts
7,358 battles
20 hours ago, veslingr said:

*edited*

No excuse for your Hostility or rudeness. Not to mention your stat shaming. 

• Cool 2

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
18 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

No excuse for your Hostility or rudeness. Not to mention your stat shaming. 

well we can agree we do not agree here.

his post was very malicious. with one good game he tried to show something it is not the truth not for him not for ship.

so there is no politeness for frauds. 

• Boring 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,794 posts
12,260 battles
3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

What you're missing are ridiculously short DoT timers - fire last 5 seconds, flooding 30s. "To prevent CV sniping", in practice it makes CV surprisingly long lasting under fire unless you can citadel it reliably.

CVs are also extremely bad at reacting to threats (bad handling and lack of direct control when flying planes + strange autopilot). But this doesn't really affect their survival rate significantly either. CVs have always been the class with ridiculous survival rates - and their speed, resilience, bad handling etc. are only tiny factors pushing it one way or the other. CVs are (one of) the last to die because their natural positioning just doesn't put them under fire in the first place. Even this patch, a CV caught off position by surface ships is a dead CV - melting too quickly for DoT to be the decisive contributor be it before or after the patch.

Players
463 posts
7,358 battles
4 minutes ago, veslingr said:

well we can agree we do not agree here.

his post was very malicious. with one good game he tried to show something it is not the truth not for him not for ship.

so there is no politeness for frauds. 

How was his post malicious? He posted a screenshot of a good game which he seemed to have. Never claimed the CV he was in was this or that, just remarked the class was powerful. Your issue seems to be about something thats completely unrelated to the subject at hand I.E. is this a GG. I don't know how many games he lost before he posted that screenshot nor do I care. You do it seems. Something happened in a game between you and the OP and you follow him into forums about it. Say's a lot more about you. You can try all you like to justify your behaviour, but that Hound just wont hunt son.

• Cool 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
16 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

How was his post malicious? He posted a screenshot of a good game which he seemed to have. Never claimed the CV he was in was this or that, just remarked the class was powerful. Your issue seems to be about something thats completely unrelated to the subject at hand I.E. is this a GG. I don't know how many games he lost before he posted that screenshot nor do I care. You do it seems. Something happened in a game between you and the OP and you follow him into forums about it. Say's a lot more about you. You can try all you like to justify your behaviour, but that Hound just wont hunt son.

"At this Tier the CV is everything," Is this a GG? No, I was the only one to have fun, sorry! Very sad!" - he stated.....and it is false from him and for CV.

he implies that CV is so OP on this tier that it dominates everything......yes with his 40% WR in CV he sure dominate battlefield....so with 1 battle he tried to insinuate something that is completly untrue and he tried to hide the real state of the mater...he lost almost all matches before and after this one.

• Boring 1

Players
218 posts
8,386 battles
5 hours ago, veslingr said:

P.S

And all your other replies in this thread:

1: 295 battles played and 1122 forum posts

2: Almost exclusively plays CV

3: Extremely rude and agressive when anyone is critical about the new CV meta

Toxic CV-player and forum-warrior detected. GG :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

Players
463 posts
7,358 battles
1 hour ago, veslingr said:

"At this Tier the CV is everything," Is this a GG? No, I was the only one to have fun, sorry! Very sad!" - he stated.....and it is false from him and for CV.

he implies that CV is so OP on this tier that it dominates everything......yes with his 40% WR in CV he sure dominate battlefield....so with 1 battle he tried to insinuate something that is completly untrue and he tried to hide the real state of the mater...he lost almost all matches before and after this one.

You can stop now. That hole you've dug for yourself is deep enough!

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
6 minutes ago, KapteinSabeltann said:

And all your other replies in this thread:

1: 295 battles played and 1122 forum posts

2: Almost exclusively plays CV

3: Extremely rude and agressive when anyone is critical about the new CV meta

Toxic CV-player and forum-warrior detected. GG :Smile_veryhappy:

better forum warrior than potato

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, Merlin851526 said:

You can stop now. That hole you've dug for yourself is deep enough!

read again, think, come back, appologize

• Funny 1

Players
218 posts
8,386 battles
Just now, veslingr said:

better forum warrior than potato

Your stats are statistically insignificant for starters and what you have of stats aren't that impressive. Add to that it's single class spam and they are irrelevant. For all I know you are a proper potato. And considering your ragespam I'm leaning towards "mad cause bad" :D enjoy spamming this thread with attacks till it gets locked :)

• Cool 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
29 minutes ago, KapteinSabeltann said:

Your stats are statistically insignificant for starters and what you have of stats aren't that impressive. Add to that it's single class spam and they are irrelevant. For all I know you are a proper potato. And considering your ragespam I'm leaning towards "mad cause bad" :D enjoy spamming this thread with attacks till it gets locked :)

my least played class is CV

Sign in to follow this