You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
fallenkezef

We need a new section for the forums

11 comments in this topic

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

I've counted a good half dozen whine threads about the cvs so, since they are all the same topic, we need either a new section or one big, pinned, perma-thread for the whining and wailing.

• Cool 3

Players
1,285 posts
7,112 battles

I would also like to see that, but it won't make a difference. People will post the same stuff anyway, everywhere. You would almost forget we have subforums about each of the shipclasses, but I guess "Gameplay" is easier to find.

Only a month ago we had somebody who posted the same whine threads on a daily base, and at times even several in an hour.

[THESO]
Players
850 posts

We need that microsoft office clip creature . "Your topic is stupid and non constructive, do you really want to post it for everyone to see ?"   Yes/No 

:Smile-_tongue:

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,864 posts
17,958 battles
57 minutes ago, fallenkezef said:

I've counted a good half dozen whine threads about the cvs so, since they are all the same topic, we need either a new section or one big, pinned, perma-thread for the whining and wailing.

People are just lazy...

[THESO]
Players
850 posts
2 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Can we include all the “I’m leaving now” attention seekers??

Yes please :Smile_izmena:

[HULK]
[HULK]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,636 battles
29 minutes ago, Asakka said:

We need that microsoft office clip creature . "Your topic is stupid and non constructive, do you really want to post it for everyone to see ?"   Yes/No 

:Smile-_tongue:

That's the ideal place for anyone praising the CV mechanic in any way shape or form.

[THESO]
Players
850 posts
5 minutes ago, blademansw said:

That's the ideal place for anyone praising the CV mechanic in any way shape or form.

Well i like the new CV gameplay and i dont like DDs so this patch is not that bad for me. 

However you are perma spotted now, so win for low concealment BBs i suppose ? :Smile-_tongue:

[HULK]
[HULK]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,636 battles
1 minute ago, Asakka said:

Well i like the new CV gameplay and i dont like DDs so this patch is not that bad for me. 

However you are perma spotted now, so win for low concealment BBs i suppose ? :Smile-_tongue:

I hate the CV mechanic, its whole concept is flawed from the beginning, no matter the rework.

And for reference, I loathe playing BB's as well ;-)

• Funny 1