TheBrut3

Sell Lexington perma camo

8 comments in this topic

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,767 battles

As far as I understand in the patch notes it would be possible to trade in the perma camo's.

Where can I do that when I don't own the Lexington but do have a perma camo? I the Inventory I can only sell the CV's i have researched, but i cant find the option to sell that camo.

[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,298 battles

if you have it it you should find it in the camouflages tab you might need to scroll down a bit to find it

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,767 battles
18 minutes ago, Ulbricht said:

if you have it it you should find it in the camouflages tab you might need to scroll down a bit to find it

Well I have it, but I cant sell it. As far as i can see in the patchnotes I should be able to sell perma camo's for dubloons.

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,423 battles
54 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Well I have it, but I cant sell it. As far as i can see in the patchnotes I should be able to sell perma camo's for dubloons.

I think that is only an option if you sell the CV too

[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,298 battles

Just double checked you can not sell premiom camos alone from the arsenal if you want the dubloons for it you have the sell the carrier

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,767 battles

Problem solved.

Spam de Ranger, unlock the Lex, sell the Lex and get the 5k dubloons, buy the Lex again (since the Ranger gets all the XP back, you can instant unlock it).

Sign in to follow this