Svenneke29th

Uneven tiers for Carriers?

3 comments in this topic

[TF-58]
Players
1 post
6,596 battles

Hello fellow Captains and Admirals!

I have noticed that the carrier lines were completely changed, was it announced by WG that they would remove some ships such as the USS Independence, USS Bogue, USS Essex before the new 'update' hit apart from the forums?

Really had a blast with some of them, just played a round with the changes and I have to admit, this game is going the same route as world of tanks, first enjoyable then they screw up so much it's not worth playing anymore...

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
20,914 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/cv8-how-to-tune/ has a section on the revised even-only tech trees and https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/cv8-which-nation-to-choose/ also had details when comparing the two nations. It was mentioned in some of their videos as well. Though I admit that I thought that  they had made it clearer than taking a quick look for related information suggests.

Intention they have mentioned is that spacing the carriers two-tiers apart made it easier to make them distinct from each other, and means they can look at alternate ideas for what a carrier's planes should do and have a second branch using the "discarded" models.

[CATS]
Players
28,917 posts
15,128 battles
3 hours ago, Svenneke29th said:

Hello fellow Captains and Admirals!

I have noticed that the carrier lines were completely changed, was it announced by WG that they would remove some ships such as the USS Independence, USS Bogue, USS Essex before the new 'update' hit apart from the forums?

Really had a blast with some of them, just played a round with the changes and I have to admit, this game is going the same route as world of tanks, first enjoyable then they screw up so much it's not worth playing anymore...

No, they did not announce anything, was a stealth change11!!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this