Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Riggerby

What to do with all this Free Xp? (CV Refund)

18 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

So, I'm just like many Midway/Haku owners, This afternoon i instantly sold up my CV, And even Premium Saipan for the offered Gold/Credit/FreeXP compensation as the gameplay on videos looked awful to me. But now i have nearly 2 million free XP just sat there... and idk what to do with it... Haha.

What are other players who did the compensation doing with it all? I keep thinking maybe saving it for Alaska but tbh that could be ages away yet and it dosen't really excite me as a ship either. I haven't been fully invested in the game for quite a while, And with this new update i have no idea what the new 'meta ships' are, And what would be good to pick up.

Ideas lads?

[SHAFT]
Players
11,684 posts
9,730 battles

Free XP any other line you want? I have almost 2 million aswell now, 1 million ill keep for Alaska. The rest im not sure yet either. Maybe ill skip some ships which i dont want to play...

[SHAD]
Players
3,270 posts
13,395 battles

Azuma could be freeXP, looks more interesting than the Akaska.

Or get ready to freeXP the entire Russian Battleship line!

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
258 posts
3,486 battles

I’ve free xp’d the entire Jap BB line, thought I’d give Yamato a go, doubt she’ll be much use with all the bastard CV’s though!

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,289 battles

i have 6.4 million free xp, every tier 10 in the game and all free XP ships. so count urself lucky that you still have lines to go down :P

[SHAD]
Players
3,270 posts
13,395 battles
Just now, Mr_Snoww said:

i have 6.4 million free xp, every tier 10 in the game and all free XP ships. so count urself lucky that you still have lines to go down :P

You poor thing!

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I have 1.8mil without refunding any CVs yet...

Did get an 840k injection when the patch went live.

May refund the tier 10 Vs and possibly even the T8 ones too.

Would save it for Alaska and Rashan BBs :Smile_hiding:

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles
6 minutes ago, Negativvv said:
Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:
Spoiler

17 minutes ago, gopher31 said:
Spoiler

Azuma could be freeXP, looks more interesting than the Akaska.

Or get ready to freeXP the entire Russian Battleship line!

Tbh, I have no interest in USSR BB's, And as i said, Alaska dosen't really interest me either. So im very unsure what line to go down. What would you reccomend? What is your favourite?

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
30 minutes ago, Riggerby said:

So, I'm just like many Midway/Haku owners, This afternoon i instantly sold up my CV, And even Premium Saipan for the offered Gold/Credit/FreeXP compensation as the gameplay on videos looked awful to me. But now i have nearly 2 million free XP just sat there... and idk what to do with it... Haha.

What are other players who did the compensation doing with it all? I keep thinking maybe saving it for Alaska but tbh that could be ages away yet and it dosen't really excite me as a ship either. I haven't been fully invested in the game for quite a while, And with this new update i have no idea what the new 'meta ships' are, And what would be good to pick up.

Ideas lads?

I used fxp to unlock FdG and GK and bought both of them and as of today, I still have over 3.2m fxp left. I still have all my carriers right now, so I'm good :Smile_coin::cap_like:

I'd suggest that you keep your fxp, unless you really dislike a ship for some reason or you wish to buy a freemium with it.

I am saving up for Alaska, but also due to me having had a fascination for the ship for a looong time now. It's a beautiful ship! Alaska! :fish_cute_2:

But my suggestion, keep it for now. And you may change your mind later regarding Alaska.

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
28 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Rashan BB?

[TOXIC]
Players
4,794 posts
12,260 battles

1. Keep to always freeXP modules - never play a stock ship again!

2. Skip ships you don't want to play because they are bad or you too lazy and you just want something else down the line

3. Wait what freeXP special premiums WG might come up with

I really fail to see the problem with having too much free XP :Smile-_tongue:

In a pinch, if you really don't know how to get rid of it, you can get yourself an instant 19-point captain despite having no elite XP. The amount seems about right?

• Cool 3

Players
203 posts
3,270 battles

First of all, man would I like to have that problem :)

But if you ask me, keep it around for awhile. Right now, we have a "state of chaos" thanks to the CV Rework. Who knows what the next weeks or month might bring. With such reserves, you might be able to capitalize on some unexpected changes.

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
9 minutes ago, Atankean said:

First of all, man would I like to have that problem :)

But if you ask me, keep it around for awhile. Right now, we have a "state of chaos" thanks to the CV Rework. Who knows what the next weeks or month might bring. With such reserves, you might be able to capitalize on some unexpected changes.

The CV thing is brand new. Of course things will calm down after a while. If you're smart, part of the cahllenge is finding creative ways in which you can enjoy yourself (and remember that this game is about more then just farming).

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

I spent about 700k completing the Minotuar line. It's a ship i've always wanted and i feel with the extreme presence of multiple CV's per battle now its AA makes it very competitive. Hope i made a right call. Haha. Still have another 400k sat converted and 700k unconverted. I might just save that 1.1mil incase they ever decide to release some Gorgeous RN IX Premium Freexp monster :)

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,680 battles

One can save the free XP for submarines :-)

On 1/31/2019 at 8:46 PM, Riggerby said:

Ideas lads?

[BONI]
Players
1,259 posts
12,229 battles

I have almost 1.4m in the bank. I hope I can get Neustrashimy with it later. If not, it's just a big number until they bring out a premium I'd want to buy with it.

[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
407 posts
20,794 battles
2 hours ago, MoveZig said:

I have almost 1.4m in the bank. I hope I can get Neustrashimy with it later. If not, it's just a big number until they bring out a premium I'd want to buy with it.

Waiting for her also, but it looks that Neustrashimy will be the next coal ship (hoping for that, still have 300 000 unused coal..., Musashi + Kron both in port and Bart is not for me...). And still saving 1 M FXP for Alaska (maybe weill be meh ship, but she must be in port for beauty :D)

Sign in to follow this