allisona

Alex Allison

10 comments in this topic

[FITNG]
[FITNG]
Players
20 posts
10,176 battles

I cant help wondering why there are no British Aircraft carriers in the game.  I want to build up a complete fleet of UK ships but no ACCs, why not?

Players
397 posts
14,178 battles

I just saw The Audacious being tested, so maybe not too long.

[FITNG]
[FITNG]
Players
20 posts
10,176 battles

we had some great Aircraft carriers.  can you tell me why do they not carry HMS before their names?

[AAO]
Clan Test Coordinator
1,597 posts
21,391 battles

Because CVs were a line for a niche audience so far ´(=> low priority) and the first two navies in the game were the IJN and USN, which already sported a full carrier complement.

Also they have been reworking CVs for more than a year now and haven't released any new CVs while that was ongoing. RN CVs are scheduled for 8.1 or 8.2 though.

So your answer is: It simply hasn't happened yet.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

They literally are arriving in 2 months

Also same answer as for anyone - why havent they been introduced? Because other ship lines have been developed and introduced.

”Oh but MY nations ships were super impor...” Please, noone cares. If those ships were there at least in a paper form, they will arrive sooner or later. 

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
16 hours ago, allisona said:

we had some great Aircraft carriers.  can you tell me why do they not carry HMS before their names?

They did/do all carry HMS before their names.

[FITNG]
[FITNG]
Players
20 posts
10,176 battles

I haven't seen one British ship in the game with HMS before the name of the vessel and I just wonderred why not.  In REAL life the do/did.

[FITNG]
[FITNG]
Players
20 posts
10,176 battles

To be honest I am Really new to this game and still learning so how do those who have answered know about what is being developed??

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, allisona said:

I haven't seen one British ship in the game with HMS before the name of the vessel and I just wonderred why not.  In REAL life the do/did.

DesMoines also isn’t USS DesMoines. Same for every other nation & ship. That national tag is dropped as it’s not exactly necesary.

Any 2 ships that can meet on’t carry the same name unless they actually are the same ship from the same nation. Perfect example is the IJN t7 prem BB “Ashitaka”. That effectively was its project name, ship was to be called Takao. But since we have a t8 cruiser ARP Takao... That was a no-go for WG

1 hour ago, allisona said:

To be honest I am Really new to this game and still learning so how do those who have answered know about what is being developed??

1. News portal (just use .eu not .com as this is EU not NA server)

2. Generally following forums / reddit & YT / Twitch to get info on fresh “leaks”

3 DevBlog - it’s in forums, reddit and FB

[CHATS]
Privateer
7,534 posts
13,011 battles

British carriers are in test for the moment ... they might be comming soon