Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ulbricht

when are you going to fix the broken freedom camo on us cruisers ?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,299 battles

Since i reported it several times over the last months and never got a real answer....

screenshots can be found in several old bugreport threats

broken camo 1.jpg

vrokencamo 2.jpg

Edited by Ulbricht
added screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,299 battles

reported for spam, thanks for trying to post a useful answer though, good luck next time

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
22 minutes ago, Ulbricht said:

reported for spam, thanks for trying to post a useful answer though, good luck next time

Yes, I was the spamming one when your pre-edit post literally was “I said something a few months ago, why has nothing been done?”

 

And even now when you finally added

screenshots - exactly what is wrong there? I still see no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,299 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yes, I was the spamming one when your pre-edit post literally was “I said something a few months ago, why has nothing been done?”

 

And even now when you finally added

screenshots - exactly what is wrong there? I still see no problem

You really dont see the bright blue spots where the camo is missing all along the middle of the ship ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 minute ago, Ulbricht said:

You really dont see the bright blue spots where the camo is missing all along the middle of the ship ?

And why exactly does the camo need to cover the whole superstructure aswell? 

 

Plently of cases where camo doesn’t cover some parts of a ship, I don’t see any problem with it here or there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,299 battles
Just now, wilkatis_LV said:

And why exactly does the camo need to cover the whole superstructure aswell? 

 

Plently of cases where camo doesn’t cover some parts of a ship, I don’t see any problem with it here or there

I know that, but not this one

The camo was looking perfectly fine when it came out and i bought it, the next patch after that broke it so it looks like this now

I see if i can find a screenshot with the camo working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
14 minutes ago, Ulbricht said:

I know that, but not this one

The camo was looking perfectly fine when it came out and i bought it, the next patch after that broke it so it looks like this now

I see if i can find a screenshot with the camo working

If it was there previously then I get your point. Finally we have arrived to something.

Otherwise this looked like a whole lot of complaining about nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,299 battles

cant find a screenshot right now but everything thats bright blue right now was the same gray-ish white color like there is on the rest of the ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
189 posts
8,299 battles

I already explained it, it never looked like this when i bought it, cause if it did i wouldnt have bought it once, let alone 3 times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×