Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sielawa

so i tried it and it suck even more

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
19 posts
1,890 battles

so i went in with my saipan and i cant do 1 clear attack my planes melt before they reach any target i DEMAND ful CASH refund i dont want your filthy gold

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,863 posts
17,947 battles
23 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

so i went in with my saipan and i cant do 1 clear attack my planes melt before they reach any target i DEMAND ful CASH refund i dont want your filthy gold 

Wait a little and the watch a couple of vids from the unicorns. AA blasts can and have to be evaded.

 

I just had a couple of games vs bots and got shot up pretty badly when I did not try to evade (and even when I did try because I am not yet doing it correctly).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
1,890 battles
Just now, Ubertron_X said:

Wait a little and the watch a couple of vids from the unicorns. AA blasts can and must be evaded.

im watching every possible video i can find on youtube and they use 'boost' to avoid AA when i use boost i die when i dint use boost i die when i manouver i die but i finally found a solution for this. REFUND THIS crap for doublons get premium account and go play WOT untill they uin it in upcoming patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
1,890 battles

u know how CV games look now? u fly u drop 2 torps u miss u die u fly again u die u fly again u die then u wait 10 mins so your planes 'reload'? and u die again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-WB-]
Players
2 posts
18,647 battles

This update has broken the game, i just quit 3/4 the was through a game because i couldn''t stand the camping boring play.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts

You can only succesfully attack, make several passes and really do damage  to BB's that strayed far away from others and are alone......if flying into packs of ships you are slaughtered no matter how much you evade. You can herass DD also mainly by making them visible, but they are difficult enough to hit that it does not help you geting much XP and credits by doing that.

 

I was only able to get a ""decent" but modest score by going after lone BB's. That is not so different from the old way i guess. What is diffrent is the enemy CV cant really go after your planes anymore in the way that they used to do, protecting their side's ships.  That is what made premium CV strong. And that is gone now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles
4 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

u know how CV games look now? u fly u drop 2 torps u miss u die u fly again u die u fly again u die then u wait 10 mins so your planes 'reload'? and u die again

Mine CV just works. Granted, I tend to not yolo into nearest blob of guns and even odd DD can cause some quality hurt due to flak when not careful. If anything gameplay is just not really thrilling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
1,890 battles
1 minute ago, Beastofwar said:

You can only succesfully attack, make several passes and really do damage  to BB's that strayed far away from others and are alone......if flying into packs of ships you are slaughtered no matter how much you evade. You can herass DD also mainly by making them visible, but they are difficult enough ot hit that it does not help you geting much XP and credits by doing that.

 

I was only able to get a ""decent" but modest score by going after lone BB's. That is not so different from the old way i guess. What is diffrent is the enemy CV cant really go after your planes anymore in the way that they used to do. That is what made premium CV strong.

so they basically made CV even more useless. couse before the ypdate i could at least sacrifice ALL MY PLANES at once but land some devastating strike even if im useless till the rest of the game. im definetely refunding saipan and gettin prem acc for WOT then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts

Yep, i used to dislike Saipans for ther strafing mechanic benefits that got my fighters slaughtered, and then my bombers if that player knew what he/she was doing. But the fighters and their specific strafing bonusses are gone and with that much of their value. You can't eliminate the other players aircraft anymore....except by sinking their CV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,113 battles
45 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

i DEMAND ful CASH refund

oh, you demand that, do you? I'm sure WG are terrified... :Smile_facepalm:

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
11,394 battles
47 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

so i went in with my saipan and i cant do 1 clear attack my planes melt before they reach any target i DEMAND ful CASH refund i dont want your filthy gold

 

Sorry mate you cannot demand anything... For so long you were enjoying your Saipan by wrecking Hiryu and Ranger planes.... That time it was good eh? Now, WG has somewhat amended that abnormality and ruined your fun...

No, you can either learn to play as we all do (I also find it frustrating and hard THAT is why I started with tier 4 CVs and coop) or get the doubloons to spend anyway you like. Refund? Hell no!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
1,890 battles
5 minutes ago, Tempestdottir said:

 

Sorry mate you cannot demand anything... For so long you were enjoying your Saipan by wrecking Hiryu and Ranger planes.... That time it was good eh? Now, WG has somewhat amended that abnormality and ruined your fun...

No, you can either learn to play as we all do (I also find it frustrating and hard THAT is why I started with tier 4 CVs and coop) or get the doubloons to spend anyway you like. Refund? Hell no!

i know i cant demand anything anyway its alwyas worth trying i guess. I was just puttin a lot of hope in WOWS since they announced the rework and im SO!!! disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
11,394 battles
6 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

i know i cant demand anything anyway its alwyas worth trying i guess. I was just puttin a lot of hope in WOWS since they announced the rework and im SO!!! disappointed.

I am not disappointed (yet). I started all over again at tier 4 as CVs demand a completely new playstyle and I will try to LEARN how to play. I would strongly recommend that you should do the same. At least until the last day when you can redeem for your Saipan. Just give them a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,784 posts
6,712 battles
6 minutes ago, Tempestdottir said:

I am not disappointed (yet). I started all over again at tier 4 as CVs demand a completely new playstyle and I will try to LEARN how to play. I would strongly recommend that you should do the same. At least until the last day when you can redeem for your Saipan. Just give them a chance.

I tried to, but i got bored after one game, so i went out and watched some paint dry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
1,890 battles
4 minutes ago, Tempestdottir said:

I am not disappointed (yet). I started all over again at tier 4 as CVs demand a completely new playstyle and I will try to LEARN how to play. I would strongly recommend that you should do the same. At least until the last day when you can redeem for your Saipan. Just give them a chance.

i gave it a chance

1. im already bored
2. mechancis are the same but they ELIMINATED enemy planes killing and they ELIMINATED multiple squadron controll. they just made it as simple as mobile version needs thinkin that PC players will also be in couse all fuckin game companies thinks that mobile phone gaming is a thing. but it isnt they just want thousands of microtransactions from casuals who dont play games much but theyre gettin better payed jobs

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,426 posts
21,887 battles
1 hour ago, Tempestdottir said:

I started all over again at tier 4 as CVs demand a completely new playstyle and I will try to LEARN how to play.

 

I hope you spend a lot of time learning "How to CV" on T4, so I have a chance to meet you with my Yubari, which seems to have returned to the glorious times in and right after Beta, when she wiped out whole shiploads of planes without even blinking...

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
11,394 battles
4 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

 

I hope you spend a lot of time learning "How to CV" on T4, so I have a chance to meet you with my Yubari, which seems to have returned to the glorious times in and right after Beta, when she wiped out whole shiploads of planes without even blinking...

^^

As a beta-tester you seem a little discouraged by CVs.... hm, I see... just relax a little bit, just relax. Show a little gratitude to your WG overlords and give CV players a break... In the meantime, once we "learn how to CVs" your Yubari will dock again and continue to gather rust...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,426 posts
21,887 battles
5 minutes ago, Tempestdottir said:

As a beta-tester you seem a little discouraged by CVs.... hm, I see... just relax a little bit, just relax. Show a little gratitude to your WG overlords and give CV players a break... In the meantime, once we "learn how to CVs" your Yubari will dock again and continue to gather rust...

 

There seems to be a little misunderstand on your side...

My Yubari never "gathered dust". I played her often and with fun. Even though her AA ability was nerfed quite hard shortly after the Beta. Alas, the average of only 3.45 planes shot down per battle - over 522 battles - also results from a severe lack of CVs in many of those battles...

Today I only played her on one battle... and those poor little T4 CVs - which are the only ones she can meet from now on - lost 20 planes to her without scoring any meaningful damage in return.

 

So for me there's fun times ahead.. lots of planes falling from the sky. And I don't expect players learning "How to CV" to change that. Unless WG gives the T4 CVs a severe buff. And even then it probably won't get worse than before this patch.

 

See, no need to relax... I'm going to have a lot of fun with my Yubari (and my Sims, too) in the future... ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×