You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
22cm

Do not fall for the new Lunar lottery (the one available in the Arsenal)

21 comments in this topic

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,250 posts
18,323 battles

Completely not worth it, bought the first bundle, for ~9k gold. 

I got back like ~2k in gold, not a single ship drop, only camos, including lunar camos for premium ships that already have premium camo with the same bonuses.

So, a 7 k gold net loss.

This game is becoming shittier by the day and its producers more and more greedy.

• Cool 18
  • Funny 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,244 posts
11,591 battles
5 minutes ago, 22cm said:

Completely not worth it, bought the first bundle, for ~9k gold. 

I got back like ~2k in gold, not a single ship drop, only camos, including lunar camos for premium ships that already have premium camo with the same bonuses.

So, a 7 k gold net loss.

This game is becoming shittier by the day and its producers more and more greedy.

You had to buy the bundle to work that out? Really?

No wonder they keep putting crap like this into the game if people can't spot an obvious con when they see one.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 6

4,165 posts
8,753 battles

Can't second that enough. 

There were already unboxing videos yesterday from NA players. Granted I saw only those players that had all 3 previous PA premium ships (Anshan, HuangHe, LoYang), but the drop chance was bonkers. They mostly got the Lunar Year camo, which is pretty meh. Apart from that you get 20k FXP, 8 days Warships premium or 700 dubloons. Rare items are a second perma camo for either of the 4 PA premiums, a chance for either of the four premium ships. 

And it also looks like there's no ship reroll. I.e. the game detects that you have the Anshan in port and rerolls for another ship from the selection

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,250 posts
18,323 battles
2 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

You had to buy the bundle to work that out? Really?

No wonder they keep putting crap like this into the game if people can't spot an obvious con when they see one.

Let s call it shittesting. I m very close to take a long break from this game.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,244 posts
11,591 battles
2 minutes ago, 22cm said:

Let s call it shittesting. I m very close to take a long break from this game.

Fair enough.

I imagine that, after today's experience, you are that little bit closer to taking that break.

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,250 posts
18,323 battles
1 minute ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Fair enough.

I imagine that, after today's experience, you are that little bit closer to taking that break.

If I leave the game, there is nothing left to do with the gold anyway.

Players
186 posts
1,234 battles

I thought them good value, I posted my tally in the current 'Irian' thread, but as I recall the ships (or doubloons if you have them) came in the second container, and the Irian in the third. With doubloons income from the containers I ended up spending 6381 doubloons (about £20) and got three ships, three Captains, lots of Prem time, XP, and all the other stuff. I kind of think this is why WG say you need to buy them 1, 2, and 3, the 'rewards' ramp up, you won't get the Irian in the first container no matter how much you huff and puff.

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
192 posts
1,102 battles

Buying lootboxes without the guarantee of getting at least your money's worth (e,g. with WoT's or WoWP's boxes). :Smile_teethhappy:

[BGBRD]
Players
322 posts
9,610 battles

Damn... some people never learn. This is why we have fails like Battlefront 2/FIFA/Fallout76... but go ahead by more loot boxes.

Players
86 posts
973 battles

Lolish is the fact that we are supposed to spent three times 8888 GL(26664GL) in order to get Irian cruisier and 10 perks special captain ( and cammo from the ciscus decor series).

So far I remember Irian is a complete useless piece of...chinese porceline.

So Whaaaaat?

Nobody need that ship and nobody wants it so its pretty much very sporty challenge for those who really dont know what to do with money...

Or maybe im wrong ?

• Cool 1

[SWTP]
Players
651 posts
7,668 battles
2 godziny temu, 250swb napisał:

I thought them good value, I posted my tally in the current 'Irian' thread, but as I recall the ships (or doubloons if you have them) came in the second container, and the Irian in the third. With doubloons income from the containers I ended up spending 6381 doubloons (about £20) and got three ships, three Captains, lots of Prem time, XP, and all the other stuff. I kind of think this is why WG say you need to buy them 1, 2, and 3, the 'rewards' ramp up, you won't get the Irian in the first container no matter how much you huff and puff.

So you are saying that I need to spent nearly 30k gold to get T7 ship if I want her????  Wow, this is a massive con.

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,809 battles
Just now, DariusJacek said:

So you are saying that I need to spent nearly 30k gold to get T7 ship if I want her????  Wow, this is a massive con.

Irian is T8, but yeah. I'm not falling for it, I'm going for the free boxes from directives only.

I'd love to get the Anshan and LoYang skins, but with no reliable way to buy I'll pass.

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Players
6,978 posts
Vor 1 Minute, DariusJacek sagte:

So you are saying that I need to spent nearly 30k gold to get T7 ship if I want her???? 

it is a Tier 8 and I guess we should wait until tomorrow, perhaps it will come to the premium shop too

[SWTP]
Players
651 posts
7,668 battles
Przed chwilą, Klopirat napisał:

it is a Tier 8 and I guess we should wait until tomorrow, perhaps it will come to the premium shop too

Yeah, my bad, it is T8 so I am running to buy it now ASAP, great value for money :cap_fainting::Smile_trollface:  I doubt they will put into the shop so soon, who would buy this boxes then?

[AWG]
Beta Tester
231 posts
4,129 battles

No more money for WG from me for the foreseeable future with the direction they are taking with the game.

• Cool 2

Players
186 posts
1,234 battles
25 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

No of course not, for whatever reason you are misunderstanding. I 'spent' 26,664 gold on three containers, got 20,000 gold back (which included gold for a tier VI ship I already had), two more ships one of which was the tier VIII Loyang and also the tier VIII Irian, three Captains (including the special one for the Irian). So after deductions I spent about 6400 gold (£20 in the Premium Shop) and got two tier VIII ships, plus the rest including free XP, Premium time, camo, etc..

Players
23 posts
2,527 battles

Started with 29K doubloons. Bought all 3 bundles and ended up with +80K free XP, 56 days of premium, 2 10 point captains and 19500ish doubloons left. So for 9500 or so total spent I dont think it is a bad deal at all.

The catch is it makes sense only if one buys all 3 bundles

• Cool 1

Players
86 posts
973 battles

Update

it seems people are getting Irian in containers so its 11500 GL less

I got also in total 40 day premium  ton of cammos 40k freexp, special cammos.

So not so bad after all....

[ZENIT]
Players
37 posts
3,429 battles

It's still a lottery, and buying this thing you're encouraging wg to do more stuff like this, while it's always better to know exactly what you're paying for because those are virtual goods and all the prices are made by wg itself so only because seems that the exchange is "worth" in the game doesn't means that is actually worth in real life.

In short, which is the meter to establish the value of a virtual thing

[CR-S]
Players
440 posts
19,950 battles
5 hours ago, 22cm said:

Completely not worth it

LWM made a try-out of all three bundles on her account, also several Youtubers did. I feel sorry for you wasting that amount of dubloons :Smile_sad:

Also, i will not buy them as the reward is not as attractive as were the contents of such boxes two-three years ago. I mean, @WG: if a customer gives you 32€ worth of dubloons, why can´t you guarantee that he gets ONE ship out of it? The option that i get nothing but camos which are non-historic, non-realistic and really ugly (pers. opinion) is a clear no-buy for me.

The "buy-yourself-a-gift"-tombola turned into a "pay-and-get-nothing-useful"-gamble.

• Cool 2