Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ysterpyp

Cant refund cv's

26 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
1,451 posts
22,233 battles

So i have Hakuryu and Midway researched (Midway purchased), but have no option for refund?

Do i have to play one battle or something or am i being a noob and missing something.  Yes you need to play one battle

Also i have 700k free xp from modules refund i believe but arsenal show only 14k free xp?

norefund.png

Players
3,237 posts
11,432 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

Brilliant WG logic :)

Money logic.

They try to give you a taste of it to make you change your mind. Standard stuff. 

They should mention this though and explain to players that you need to play one first.

• Cool 2

Players
3,237 posts
11,432 battles

I will have no need to have 8 CV's at tier 8 (with RN and Premium)! 1-2 is enough to keep me half entertained and stop me drowning in my own drool.

So which ones to sell :cap_yes:

Will sell a complete line too (IJN prob).

Trust me, you will only play 1-2 games of this rework a day, its that mind numbing.

[UNICS]
Players
1,451 posts
22,233 battles

i will check what a hosho 19pnt captain can do first lol

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,113 posts
20,906 battles
44 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

I will have no need to have 8 CV's at tier 8 (with RN and Premium)! 1-2 is enough to keep me half entertained and stop me drowning in my own drool.

Will sell a complete line too (IJN prob).

Trust me, you will only play 1-2 games of this rework a day, its that mind numbing.

Got the RN CV's in my port when I get home to test.. Quite exited... My grandfather served on both Hermies and Furious  as an Air Mechanic and Air Gunner

• Cool 3

[UNICS]
Players
1,451 posts
22,233 battles

i refunded , got Zao , Grozovoi , Hindenburg now researched :D with 1,000,000 free xp left if i want the Alaska or not. Will play the cv lines from the beginning

• Cool 3

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,365 battles
58 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

Didnt even try after doing snowflakes with T6-s.

Spoiler

shot-19_01.31_11_51.42-0687.thumb.jpg.54b84043c2753c563c1abcf727e18076.jpgshot-19_01.31_11_52.04-0050.thumb.jpg.9f334800a2fed6bfbe6f500fbfdfddcb.jpg

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,820 posts
25,479 battles

afaik it should be possible to only refund perma camo, shouldn't it?! not 4 me :Smile-angry:

[SHAFT]
Players
11,663 posts
9,721 battles
2 hours ago, Ysterpyp said:

Yes you need to play one battle

I dont have to :cap_hmm:

Havent played anything, but they all show up in the inventory.

Players
509 posts
11,835 battles
2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Brilliant WG logic :)

Great 

a couple of battles yolo ing a cv into the enemy so I can get shot of the things

seems an awful waste of time and effort 

[D_RO]
[D_RO]
Players
31 posts
12,733 battles

I think the OP had the tier X CVs researched / purchased but without any battle so far (not today, ever since the research / purchase).

[ALYEN]
Players
2,061 posts
4,003 battles

So if I have the carrier researched, don't have credits to buy and play a game, I cannot refund it ?

I have one training room battle in my Hosho and I can see it in the inventory for refund. T5 was refunded automatically as I did not have T6 researched ...

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,924 battles

This is fantastic, people sell stuff.

I hope this one will be not given back after filling ticket, so people will think twice before selling something.

I do have all premium CV's, and US up to T10 and IJN up to T8 and simply cannot see the point in selling them, unless willing to grind from scratch.

[D_RO]
[D_RO]
Players
31 posts
12,733 battles

I am willing to sell my IJN Tier VI CV for the Free XP that I'm going to use for other purposes (like Alaska ?) and grind from scratch.

Premium CVs - no, I don't have, but I agree that's pointless to sell them, like any other Premium ship.

Beta Tester
3,484 posts
15,984 battles
4 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

This is fantastic, people sell stuff.

I hope this one will be not given back after filling ticket, so people will think twice before selling something.

It was almost disappointing that a certain kind of people got their Belfasts back... 

Players
2,446 posts
1 minute ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

It was almost disappointing that a certain kind of people got their Belfasts back... 

Certain kind of people???

Beta Tester
3,484 posts
15,984 battles
Just now, Migantium_Mashum said:

Certain kind of people???

The kind that is always raging without any actual knowledge on the matter. We told them Belfast would stay strong, but they wouldn't listen... 

• Cool 1

Players
2,446 posts
Just now, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

The kind that is always raging without any actual knowledge on the matter. We told them Belfast would stay strong, but they wouldn't listen... 

That's why I never got rid of mine..

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
16,372 battles

I have The Great Gorgon camo but I never reached Tier 8 IJN CV. Can I get refund for it as it is not shown in refund section.

If I free XP the t8 CV would I be able to sell it and will the camo be available for sale with it ?

Any hints ?

[UNICS]
Players
1,451 posts
22,233 battles
18 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

I heard about this :Smile_trollface:

[BOBS2]
Players
43 posts
14,641 battles

my husband had over 400000 free xp when he purchased the Japanese T10 carrier, he just sold it, only got 1/3 of the free xp back he is fuming!!!

Sign in to follow this