Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrPiggi

British CV's in 8.0?

6 comments in this topic

[PSDNR]
Beta Tester
22 posts
2,061 battles

I was under the impression that the reworked carrier gameplay would be accompanied by the release of the RN CV tree...but I can't seem to find any more info about it. I am almost certain part of this impression was formed from one of the streams or videos where they mentioned it but maybe I just created an announcement in my head by reading comments around the internet. 

But has this been scrapped? Or was it never the case? I was quite excited to try the new line hand in hand with the rework (it made sense to release the two together?) but I'm crying inside at the realisation that I may have made it all up in my head...

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,691 posts
1,492 battles

British T4/6 and 8 CVs will be in 8.1 from containers and missions (basicly a re-run of the British DDs) the T10 and T8  prem plus the line for silver in 8.2

Players
44 posts
14,839 battles

Probably all British CV line will be added now in 0.8.0 for CC's to test them before early access next patch.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,169 posts
11,007 battles
1 hour ago, MrPiggi said:

I was under the impression that the reworked carrier gameplay would be accompanied by the release of the RN CV tree...but I can't seem to find any more info about it. I am almost certain part of this impression was formed from one of the streams or videos where they mentioned it but maybe I just created an announcement in my head by reading comments around the internet. 

But has this been scrapped? Or was it never the case? I was quite excited to try the new line hand in hand with the rework (it made sense to release the two together?) but I'm crying inside at the realisation that I may have made it all up in my head...

It seems like we're going to see limited release (t4,6,8 for special currency gained through the event) in 8.1 and then full release in 8.2.

[PSDNR]
Beta Tester
22 posts
2,061 battles

Alright, thanks for the info guys. I am not really a fan of these missions/events to unlock ships but oh well - at least now I know!

Sign in to follow this