Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
veslingr

Premium t8 ship Irian

112 comments in this topic

[DIKI]
Players
1,156 posts
295 battles

what is that? 

"A new set of bundles is available with Lunar New Year 2019 containers and other in-game goodies in the Arsenal. For guaranteed receipt of the main reward, a unique Commander named Quán Róng and Premium ship flag_Pan_Asia.png premium.png VIII Irian, be sure to obtain the bundles consecutively and in sequence, one by one.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,516 posts
9,742 battles

Another round of loot containers with a chance to get the Irian in them. The consecutively and in sequence part is about maximizing drop chance due to how container contents are determined when you get them so buying them one after another rather than all at once yields better results/less duplicates.

[ONE2]
Players
2,489 posts
14,514 battles
3 minutes ago, veslingr said:

what is that?

It is a Sverdlov-class Soviet Cruiser sold to Indonesia during 1960's - kinda like Kutuzov now in the game, but prolly somehow slightly altered specs. :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[BODEM]
Players
102 posts
4,478 battles
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

so it is kutuzov without smoke but 13,5 km torpedos with torpedo reload? :)

Dunno, never invested time to check out kutuzov as I don't have it.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,363 posts
6,033 battles
4 minutes ago, veslingr said:

so it is kutuzov without smoke but 13,5 km torpedos with torpedo reload? :)

From memory, that was the general consensus.

She actually sounds like she might be quite fun (CV rework permitting)...

[DIKI]
Players
1,156 posts
295 battles

so we can get it only from containers?

EDIT:

i got it....if you buy all 3 bundle offers you will get it

Players
1,679 posts
6,604 battles

Giving a ship that lives at the back of the map 13.5 km torps as a selling point but without smoke?  I think i will stick with the Kuts thank you very much. 

And what is that 27K about WG? 

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
1,056 posts
14,085 battles

Same here was quite interested before i got my kutzu back, now meh, depends on the price and performance...

Players
81 posts
3,741 battles

I don't get it, is it an extra reward for buying all three or can you only buy the 3rd after buying the 2nd etc...?

[BODEM]
Players
102 posts
4,478 battles
1 hour ago, veslingr said:

so we can get it only from containers?

EDIT:

i got it....if you buy all 3 bundle offers you will get it

Where you get that from? 

THe bundles are serepate. You can go for safe on bundle 3 or try your luck with the other bundles, though you got more chances to get the other ships too.

[HOME]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
7,131 battles

Seems meh, a kutuzov minus the OP part and Chapayev minus the extremely usefull radar

will get bundle 3 for the guarenteed commander/ship tho

[DIKI]
Players
1,156 posts
295 battles
53 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

Where you get that from? 

THe bundles are serepate. You can go for safe on bundle 3 or try your luck with the other bundles, though you got more chances to get the other ships too.

it looks like you can buy bundle 2 only if you bought bundle 1 and you can buy bundle 3 only if you have bundle 2 and n bundle 3 you get this ship

there was picture of all 3 bundles and on bundle 3 there was prerequest for buying it - bundle 2

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-080-takeoff/

now there is no picture but this

be sure to obtain the bundles consecutively and in sequence, one by one. 

[SHAD]
Players
370 posts

Must be really overpowered for 27,000 doubloons?!

For that you could convert enough freeXP for Kronstadt or Musashi.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,363 posts
6,033 battles

The crucial problem with Irian (and pretty much any other expensive premium, come to that) at the moment is that we simply have no real idea how it's going to perform, or not, in the teeth of the expected CV Plague.

Why would anyone without a catastrophic brain injury consider buying any sort of premium that wasn't basically priced at 'some loose change found down the back of the sofa' levels, when we have no idea how it'll perform for maybe a quarter of a year, at best?

As is often pointed out, you can get a complete brand-new computer game for the price of a lot of T8 premiums - fewer people will take that punt if there is a good chance that premium will be merely food for CVs.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,201 posts
18,457 battles

in other words:

u can get a new t8prem with 0.8.0 for only (roughly) 27k dubs, while we keep t9prem alaska back coz we dont wanna mix "major" additions to the game at the same time, like f.e. a new ship and cv rework.........

...............................................................................................

:Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_facepalm:

gg wg, gg!

f9cb0a30wad21.png&key=8aecf58d5780f01a43

coz adding freemium alaska is more complicated than whole new year thingie with 27k dubs t8 prem :Smile_great:

• Cool 3

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
90 posts
7,440 battles

Guns like on kutuzov (amazing)
DW 13.5 torps with reload booster. 5 per side, horrible wide spread at long ranges. Still could be devastating but too random.
Has no armor (like kutuzov)

Has hydro

Has no smoke and no defAA. So no 2 biggest kutuzov strengths. Add 27k dubloons (3 bundles to get it). Could be fun ship but not worth it full price.

[NED]
Players
4,281 posts
11,774 battles

I like Kutuzov a lot. As a matter of fact I don't use the smoke as a pewpew basis that often. I see the smoke as a mere gimmick. So could be the torps on Irian. Torps on Kutuzov are a parting gift in the sense of "you never know" gimmick as well. Not sure if the DWT of Irian will add much more to the game. It's in fact the regular torps on which I let trip an ignorant DD once in a while which make them fun. So perhaps I will buy Irian or grind it if it's a free ship. But like said: much if not all depends on the deepest leap I've seen WG taking with wows so far: the CV rework. Still determined to take the "safe route" and avoid CV-potential games in randoms for the coming weeks. A.k.a. Ranked, tier 1 or 2 or the coming CW event. But no way in life I'll be playing CV prone randoms for the coming time. I'll just wait and see on the forum and with the streamers how this will work out. Sorry CV's: I'm no XP/ credit donor for you the coming time. And I don't rule the possibility for ever out. And no. I'm not interested in the "if you can't beat them, join them" argument. I won't play CV. I don't want to fly around with pathetic airplanes in this game. I'll go play wowp or some other plane related game if I want to do that.

• Cool 1

[DIKI]
Players
1,156 posts
295 battles

On mobile there stil is picture....and to get bundle number 3 you need  number 2 first

Screenshot_20190129-234007_Chrome.jpg

Sign in to follow this