You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HansVonHornbach

How to enable Twitch Drops on my channel

3 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
271 battles

Hello Captains, Admirals and other friends of massive ships shooting each other to the death,

Today I saw, that some streamers give you free twitch drops for watching their stream or better said, Twitch does so. I was trying to figure out if there is a way to activate that feature on my channel, since I sometimes play that game myself and would like to play it more actively if it could actually give something back to my viewers or new won viewers through the twitch drops. 

Do I have to enable it, register somewhere or do I just had to link my twitch account to my wargaming account and as soon as I stream that game, viewers will get the chance of the drop?

I've seen on a help thread in the twitch forums that it varies from game to game in which some developer have to manually decide what stream gets drops and some developer just opened for all streamers playing their game. 

Kind regards, 

HansVonHornbach

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,497 posts
11,621 battles

Twitch Drops for WoWs are enabled by default, you only have to select World of Warships as the game for your stream and the players have to link their twitch and warships accounts to receive them. I'm not sure if the streamer has to link his account as well, so just do it to be on the safe side ^^

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
48 posts
3,324 battles

I remember I had to turn drops on before which is in the settings