Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
squalus77

new rank in clan

12 comments in this topic

[ZGZ]
Beta Tester
433 posts
11,938 battles

Hey guys,
on our national forum we were discussing the possibility of adding a new rank(s) in the clan. We belive that adding new rank(s) may lead to increased players' participation in clan activities. Comparing number of clan ranks we have  here in WoWs to even WoT, you may see that the number of ranks in the latter is much higher, therefore we think that adding ranks such as midshipman for new recruits  or squadron leader for players leading clan battles may give the clan leaders more options available when building clan personel structure.

All opinions and thoughts on the subject are much welcome :)

• Cool 15

[COSTS]
Players
34 posts
5,969 battles

My clan has always hoped for and joked about a new "Potato Peeler" rank... :Smile_trollface:

Jokes aside: There were also more ranks in WoWp which actually made a "structure" possible in relation to roles etc.

...so your suggestion is OK, I guess - even though there's a bunch of stuff I wish they fix first before looking into this.

[-CIA-]
Players
145 posts
16,271 battles

sounds reasonable.

[PUSH_]
Players
5 posts
4,682 battles

No doubt, it's needed. One rank for starters, second for commanders. So you have only two to rule the clan. Not much indeed. I should not involve much resources to change it. So pretty please WG :) 

[-CIA-]
Players
145 posts
16,271 battles

can someone summon MrConway

Kappa_Emoji.png.ac43038211a8a5e8705546045ee19cb9.png

[UNICS]
Players
1,241 posts
15,368 battles

Yeah i second this , like we had in WoWp , if you are inactive for awhile , we can send u to the reserve rank so you don't mess up our clan stats and give incentive to play again or know who is inactive and remove them from clan

[TS1]
Players
573 posts
7,618 battles
4 hours ago, maxram68 said:

My clan has always hoped for and joked about a new "Potato Peeler" rank... :Smile_trollface:

Jokes aside:

What? No! No joke. That's a good rank. About as hysterically accurat as the rest of the game.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,238 posts
7,417 battles

Suggested this numerous times already. For some reason WG doesn't really seem to care about it.

What I desperately need is a FC (Field Commander, WoT) rank that does not include being able to invite people. Sounds stupid, but the real stupidity is the combination of the UI and the inclusion of a "invite to clan" option in random battles leading to accidental invites.

• Cool 1

Players
1,283 posts
9,776 battles
Vor 18 Stunden, squalus77 sagte:

We belive that adding new rank(s) may lead to increased players' participation in clan activities.

This would be what we Germans call "Jodeldiplom". following an immortal Loriot skit.

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,162 battles

totally agree, we need a 'field commander' rank, so players can start a clan battle, but not invite people (by accident) to the clan...

maybe deck swabber instead of potato peeler ;)

• Cool 1