zGrimReapah

LF: Clan - Clan Battles - Div up - Arms Race - ENG

6 comments in this topic

[OSNL]
Players
1 post
1,047 battles

I'm looking for a team who are interested in doing events / scenario's / clan battles and arms race, I'm also looking for division mates.

I have an open schedule, I'm 26 years old from Guernsey in the Channel Islands so my time-zone is GMT, I can be active whenever needed.

I'm very competitive and I strive to improve myself with every game I play.

This is a team game and I would like an active and reliable team to train with/improve with and start making some noise.

Team must have Voice and Text Communications.

I've been playing WoWs for almost 6 months now, I'd say I'm fairly average, my main win percentage is 52%, but everything is solo play, I'm sure with team play I can improve that.

I've lead clans on other games, mainly RTS games but a few FPS games also, but I'd like a knowledgeable leader who I can sponge information from.

If you would like more information please do not hesitate to ask, thank you for your time, and good luck out there <3 

[Edit: I'm currently in a clan I am looking to leave because they do not do anything that I am interested in, I want to play competitive.] 

Edited by zGrimReapah
CLAN

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
128 posts
1,862 battles

Hi zGrimReapah,

We're nearly have our membership slots maxed out at 50 and have  built up our naval base a good bit. Currently this is our status. We are on our last big grind of 65000 oil for the 5 more slots then we will adjust focus to Free XP, Coal etc... We do events, give-a-ways and social nights. Stop on by and check us out!

BBMM_naval_base_perks.PNG

Anyway if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual yet mature community with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting into CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. We have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan and have players that also venture into some other titles, so you have some friends when you need a break from ships. We have a few CoOP only players as well which are a real help and are helping us grind oil for the naval base.

We are always looking fun, enthusiastic and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!