5 comments in this topic

Players
140 posts
6,092 battles

iWNitz0.jpg

New for 2019!

Now Recruiting!

Drop in the OceanWoWs Clan

After floating around for a while, been in this clan, been in that, I couldn’t settle as I couldn’t find what I was looking for ….

So here it is, Drop in the Ocean.

A clan designed for Captains who want to grind, do missions, do operations but who predominantly want to play Clan Battles.

I am looking to sign up members to start a clan for which we intend to do Clan Battles in forthcoming seasons.

I am looking for …..

The person ….

** 20 years of age minimum **

** Speak and understand English [Discord installed] **

** Active players of WoWs  **

In game … stats must be public.

** A team player **

** 1500 minimum battles **

** Tier 8 ships minimum **

Interested?

Then send me a pm in game or on these forums.

If any Captains out there have the time and interest to help me get this of the ground then give me a shout.

Players
140 posts
6,092 battles

vhOYb2g.jpg

Looking at this recruitment post you might think whats the point when there is only 1 member, but joining an existing clan with 50 or so members can be quite daunting.

They are already set in their ways, they have their little "clics" and you have to try to fit in, sometimes you can get lost in their labyrinths on Teamspeak or not noticed as they have existing players taking up slots in teams.

Not here, I have 1 member .... ME and I am looking to build a dedicated Clan Battles Team :cap_rambo: where members matter ..... hence why I have set a limit to membership.

I have ran a clan in WoWs before and in other games over a 15 year period so I have the experience. :cap_old:

All I need is people to take the plunge and sign up.

If you have the balls, the stats and the gumption to help establish DiTo in the WoWs community, give me a shout in game or here on these forums and I can send the Discord link so we can chat and maybe play a few games before you sign up.

Thank you for your time. :cap_like:

Players
140 posts
6,092 battles

Im on 7 nights a week from 19:00 GMT so drop me a line :cap_money:

Come and DIV up :) in preparation for next seasons clan battles ....

xe87Mue.jpg

Sign in to follow this