Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GBDarkAngel

Chat Ban for Complaining!!!!

15 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
20 posts
1,322 battles

So i was in a game and a few minutes later it says i have a chat ban due to complaints. 

Any idea what this is?

I made complaints against a couple of idiots in the game but that was it.

I have attached a screenshot to show why i complained about them. I personally think it was warranted.

shot-19.01.26_17.50.22-0863.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[IS-FT]
Players
129 posts
9,648 battles
29 minutes ago, GBDarkAngel said:

So i was in a game and a few minutes later it says i have a chat ban due to complaints. 

Any idea what this is?

I have attached a screenshot to show why i complained about them. I personally think it was warranted.

xDD

dude it doenst matter if u are wrong or right, if enough ppl vote you for president, u will become president.

i already had so much chat bans that i decided to get aslains modpack and disable chat completly (no more idiot spamming on minimap, and more free screen).

if you still feel the need to talk to somone, you can add him to your list and write him after the game.

ps: the most important little chat things u need are still avaible when pressing "B"

• Funny 4

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
2 minutes ago, WKE_1b said:

xDD

dude it doenst matter if u are wrong or right, if enough ppl vote you for president, u will become president.

Yeah this. Still don't get how to get a chat ban. I think the automated system is really lenient. Being far from "saint status" I know for a fact I've used some very powerful terms in game chat, which in retrospect I was not proud of at all and frankly I would have given me a chat ban for that. So I think all the whining about those bans on the forum are quite pointless indeed. For me it means you've crossed "the line" way too often. So my advice: (wo)man up, take the punishment and lower your tone in the future and you'll be fine. 

[ENUF]
Beta Tester
123 posts
10,514 battles
6 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

I have a couple of questions myself to you, @GBDarkAngel and they are:

shot-19_01.26_17_50.22-0863.jpg.bd2656f068bbb8653e435908fe4477e6.thumb.jpg.1ca3598d4f998be1aa98bedd3e486677.jpg

Don't forget the missing alternative interface mode.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[DAVY]
Players
476 posts
4,309 battles

dude plays like a potato probably whining at his own team constantly because he's terrible, gets chat banned, runs to the forum, rinse-repeat.

• Funny 4

Alpha Tester, Players
5,157 posts

no difference , u play good or bad , once u talked in chat , its very easy to make banned if they try to  report you

[TORCH]
[TORCH]
Beta Tester
464 posts
8,596 battles
7 hours ago, GBDarkAngel said:

Any idea what this is?

You answered your own question...

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,433 posts
4,390 battles
8 hours ago, GBDarkAngel said:

Any idea what this is?

I looked at your stats and there is NO Yamato, so how could you play in it? Test server?

And yes, i know why you got the chatban, you insulted other players! If you where in on of my games you would olso get a complaint from me!

• Cool 1

[SNUBS]
Players
1,287 posts
6,828 battles
7 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

I have a couple of questions myself to you, @GBDarkAngel and they are:

you forgot the most important part. Why does he have a fire and do ppl in chat complain that he is shooting He. :Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,095 posts
8,839 battles

Hi all,

3 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

no difference , u play good or bad , once u talked in chat , its very easy to make banned if they try to  report you

Yep... exactly...

I got "Chat Banned" for the 2nd time in my career yesterday because I PINGed on the MiniMap 8 of our ships (including the triple cruiser division) that were 15 minutes border hugging (on the map "Tears of the Sun" - you all know the spot where there are lots and lots of small islands)... :Smile-angry:

We, of course, lost... :Smile_facepalm:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
15,357 posts
11,035 battles
2 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

I never got chat banned and I use chat in over 80% of my games...

• Funny 1

Moderators
42 posts
95 battles

Hello guys,

This thread has been locked due to non constructive content.

Please do not discuss sanctions on the Forum. Thank you for your understanding! :)

Have a nice Sunday! :Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1