Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
milospesic11

The New Aircraft Carriers:Now Best to Us Them?

6 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
7,284 battles

Now Best to Us aircraft carrier is that nothing is touched, but none of what they have imagined will be accomplished,It is up to us to adapt,because they have changed everything in relation to them,it will be difficult to control,just to do as little damage as possible, and to give up as much as they do with artillery in WOT.

Beta Tester
4,386 posts
9,640 battles
18 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...and now in English again please? I have no idea what you just tried to say.

"People endlessly complained about artillery in WoT, so instead of actually talking about the merits of CVs I'll compare them to those even if they're the least alike of any ship class in WoWs and then I won't have to say anything else because OMG BY BRAIN IS ON FIRE OMG!!"

• Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
720 posts
2,853 battles

Try putting it through google translate a few dozen times, it might get more comprehensible.

• Funny 1

[QUAK]
[QUAK]
Beta Tester
584 posts
8,409 battles
8 hours ago, thiextar said:

Try putting it through google translate a few dozen times, it might get more comprehensible.

Ok, I tried it, used several different languages and back to english, this is the result:

It is best for us if the weather does not go out, but you can not imagine anything. It is in our hands because everything changes, it is difficult to control, at least damaging and similar to the VOT weapon.

So he is just talking about the weather, no problem here :cap_haloween:

• Funny 4

Sign in to follow this