Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Crusherheads

Premium tiers 7 CVs - Shouldnt be raised from tiers 7 to 8 - Unfair.

20 comments in this topic

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts

Right, i do know we dont own this ships even though we spend money to buy them(actually its rented)...but we buy them due the stuff they bring with them.

Was for myself, i bought Saipan because it is a Tiers 7 CV, and i can avoid tiers 10 Games with their massive AA damage and range, knowing a Tiers 8 CV does not have enough planes for us to do risky plays, you literaly play passive at those games, and you instent playing 100% was potential CV gameplay you play like 30%, because you are spoting enemy DDs or hunting down the enemy planes, since you are a tiers 8 CV in a Tiers 10 match, and we only act if we get a lone wolfer.

In all honestly...this unpleases me, not sure for the other clients, but was a client with multiply premium boats own, and some cash spend this game, i will say this, i will try my Saipan in live and agains tiers 10, and if i see the performance its the same was old CV system agains tiers 10, i will simple refund it and trusth me, aint goin spend a "cent" any more in this game, its unfair.

Why do i say its "unfair"? Because the premium CVs tiers 7 are been raised to tiers 8 and i know new tiers 7 CVs will come to the game later on, and you will not be able to spend the "Doubloons" that you refunded from your CV to buy this new tiers 7 premium CV, NOW THAT UNFAIR.

I dont find this tiers CV raise up to be a "Rework or balance" i find it a way so company can sell more new tiers 7 CVs later in the future, its unfair in a way and good for those that didnt bought the currect tiers 7 premium CVs. 

But again, i do think Developers dont have a adiea how tiers 8 CVs struggle agains tiers 10 AA boats...and at tiers 7 and 8 theres alot boats that has super AA capabilities.

Not to mention the horrific the saipan recovery is...and cant defend himself agains other CVs due the bad AA range it has...in this rework.

If you guys think i am wrong, please tell me the why i am...if this is fair and why, because right now i feel i been robbed.

Also you can check my Saipan stats, i not a big noob but also not a profissional, but i do have some knowledge about CV mechanics and game itself, do know was CV what to do and when. Also i play this game from Close beta, and weekens beta, that how long i play this game.

Edited: This is "pure conjecture" from my part, yes, because i jumping into conclusions, but also does not mean i wrong.

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
3,938 posts
7,767 battles
13 minutes ago, Crusherheads said:

i know new tiers 7 CVs will come to the game later on, and you will not be able to spend the "Doubloons" that you refunded from your CV to buy this new tiers 7 premium CV,

you have a lively imagination my friend...

Quality Poster
3,759 posts
8,474 battles

Sooooo you haven't played either of the premium ships but they are garbage. Ok ...

On top of that: How do you know that WG has plans for T7 CVs (silver OR premium) in the future?

Right now: If you sell any of the premium CVs with 0.8.0 (and before 0.8.2 comes) you get the full refund of a T7 premium CV ... so nothing lost here I'd say.

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

you have a lively imagination my friend...

Is not about imagination Tyrendian89, its how they work, like i mention i play this game from Close beta, and what i have been seen till this day, its what brings me into this conclusion.

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
3 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Sooooo you haven't played either of the premium ships but they are garbage. Ok ...

On top of that: How do you know that WG has plans for T7 CVs (silver OR premium) in the future?

Right now: If you sell any of the premium CVs with 0.8.0 (and before 0.8.2 comes) you get the full refund of a T7 premium CV ... so nothing lost here I'd say.

You will for sure have tiers 7 CV later in the future, i bett you will have, just wait and see. THe thing about the refund is, imagine if they sell new CVs tiers 7 at future, and you only given the option to spend "real money" and not the "doubloons" for it? Now that would be a rip off, and honestly i wouldnt be suprised.

[TTT]
Players
3,938 posts
7,767 battles
1 minute ago, Crusherheads said:

Is not about imagination Tyrendian89, its how they work, like i mention i play this game from Close beta, and what i have been seen till this day, its what brings me into this conclusion.

so, pure conjecture on your part. As I was saying.

Doesn't mean it's 100% wrong, but has nothing whatsoever to do with "knowing".

• Cool 2

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
4 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

so, pure conjecture on your part. As I was saying.

Doesn't mean it's 100% wrong, but has nothing whatsoever to do with "knowing".

Fair enough. Noted at main post.

Quality Poster
3,759 posts
8,474 battles
2 minutes ago, Crusherheads said:

You will for sure have tiers 7 CV later in the future, i bett you will have, just wait and see.

So? Why bother what might be in one, two or more years. As for know: No T7 CVs of any kind planned.

2 minutes ago, Crusherheads said:

and you only given the option to spend "real money" and not the "doubloons" for it?

That isn't a problem of new T7 CVs... that is how WG treats ALL new premium ships. Any new premium ships is at first only available for real money. Why do you think so many players complained when they get yet another 2k dubloons from the christmas containers? Because it's rarely something new to spend it on.

Thus: Don't bother thinking about the future. If you want to keep your premium CVs, keep 'em. If not, get the refund and spend the dubloons on what you want. Personally I don't bother thinking about what might be in the far future of this game.

• Cool 1

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
1 minute ago, Allied_Winter said:

So? Why bother what might be in one, two or more years. As for know: No T7 CVs of any kind planned.

That isn't a problem of new T7 CVs... that is how WG treats ALL new premium ships. Any new premium ships is at first only available for real money. Why do you think so many players complained when they get yet another 2k dubloons from the christmas containers? Because it's rarely something new to spend it on.

Thus: Don't bother thinking about the future. If you want to keep your premium CVs, keep 'em. If not, get the refund and spend the dubloons on what you want. Personally I don't bother thinking about what might be in the far future of this game.

Sadly you are veary right, and i should not give to much though at future, but again it would suck if and "only if" i spot it on...really sadness me..but again its my lost not theirs :-(

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts

Also we cant complain much either, because they offer alot premium ships, that only requires us to play the game to acquire them. But so far they have not done that to the CV class, in a way it would suck if they did honestly ^^.

And cheers for the coments guy's, its opening my mind about the matter.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,585 posts
6,874 battles
29 minutes ago, Crusherheads said:

i know new tiers 7 CVs will come to the game later on

No they wont. CVs are only at tiers 4, 6, 8 and 10

Feel free to refund your premium CV if you don't like its new position, noone forces you to keep it

• Cool 2

[BAD-A]
Players
55 posts
8,262 battles

Premium tier 7 cv's being moved to tier 8 and having to face tier 10 AA is "unfair"...... :Smile_facepalm:

As im sure 96% of the player base thats been on the receiving end of a premium tier 7 CV will tell you, you've used up your life times share of 'fairness' with your OP toys.

Hope you enjoy all the Minos, Worcesters & Desmo's!!!!!

• Funny 4

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
3 minutes ago, TVLX said:

Hope you enjoy all the Minos, Worcesters & Desmo's!!!!!

LOL xD  yeah those are one of my worries alright!

OP? not sure of it, Kaga for example can be OP was well if well played, same goes for Saipan was well. But in the end you are right, although i did wish to see the "recovery of planes" in the saipan and her defence AA buffed...but only time will say it.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,427 posts
6,092 battles

I have both Saipan and Kaga, and play neither of them really - I suck too much in RTS carriers, and was very disinclined to be abused for the weeks/months necessary to git gud.

In this context, a carrier I can play is infinitely better than one I can't, even if they are no longer the OP monsters of yore (I could never make use of the OPness anyway), and face scarier opponents - I assume they've been approximately balanced for T8 anyway?

Saipan gets TiTs (thank you, whoever came up with that abbreviation - I assume their reference is ornithological?) too, so I can chase after DDs and whatnot from the off - I think I'm only at about T5 on the silver US line.

• Cool 1

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts

I wondering, instent of a refund, can the owners of the Kaga, and Saipan have a option to buy one of the "previous" tiers 8 premium CVs?

Such enterprize, or Graf zeppelin, and such? Even though if we need give abit more of doubloons or money, to make up from the diference price from Kaga or Saipan to the tiers 8 CVs, so is not unfair for the clientes who bought the tiers 8 CV?

Now that would be great...and better than a Refund honestly.

Or for short period time make enterprice and Graf Zeppelin avaible to buy trough the Doubloons, so when i get refund from my Saipan, i buy the remain doubloons to buy one of those CV's, maybe? Not sure if you can put this sell for only owner of tiers 7 CVs?

Because all honestly i kinda perfer a Enterprize or a Graf zeppelin over my Saipan for example, and the way Saipan is showing at the stress test...didnt like it at all.

So yeah wondering if this options could be made avaible...

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
2,233 posts
6,522 battles

Though Saipan with T10 planes is nice?

I like the T7 because of the MM, but generally I would prefer T8, if there wouldn't be the so many T10 matches. So technically I like that my Kaga becomes T8

• Boring 1

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
32 minutes ago, Pikkozoikum said:

Though Saipan with T10 planes is nice?

I like the T7 because of the MM, but generally I would prefer T8, if there wouldn't be the so many T10 matches. So technically I like that my Kaga becomes T8

Tiers 10...but if u aint carefull you gonna wait loooonnnnng for those to recover...its away to "passive" or rather boring...

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,157 posts
10,966 battles

@Crusherheads: "I wanted a premium t7 CV, not a premium 8 CV."

WG: "Here, get the full price in doublons if you don't like it."

Crusherheads: "But my crystal ball told me that you're going to introduce t7 CVs later on, including premium t7 CVs, and that there will never be a doublon purchase option for them!"

If you like the new Saipan, you can have her. If you don't like her, you can get the doublons. You can't have another t7 CV because there are no t7 CVs anymore (and didn't WG declare that CVs are going to stay even-tier-only thing? The "missing" CVs are going to return as alternative branches - also on even tiers). And as for getting a t8 premium CV - well, wasn't it said that at least some of these ships will make an appearance in (according to what seems to be the initial schedule plan) two months? Although the prices are going to be t8 premium prices so if you want a t8 premium CV for the price of t7 one, you're stuck with t7 premiums that you already have.

Attention! These ships cannot be purchased before the release of Update 0.8.2. With the release of the update, or at a later date, the ships will be made available for purchase again, but at a new cost which is 14,000 doubloons. Keep this change of price in mind, because if you convert any of these ships at this point, you may fall short of the necessary doubloons to purchase them back later!

The only people that really have solid grounds for claiming WG's unfairness are the people who bought premium CVs directly for money (not for doublons) and now get refunded with doublons (that are, obviously, less valuable than real money that can also be spent outside WoWs).

• Cool 1

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
558 posts
7 hours ago, eliastion said:

@Crusherheads: "I wanted a premium t7 CV, not a premium 8 CV."

WG: "Here, get the full price in doublons if you don't like it."

Crusherheads: "But my crystal ball told me that you're going to introduce t7 CVs later on, including premium t7 CVs, and that there will never be a doublon purchase option for them!"

If you like the new Saipan, you can have her. If you don't like her, you can get the doublons. You can't have another t7 CV because there are no t7 CVs anymore (and didn't WG declare that CVs are going to stay even-tier-only thing? The "missing" CVs are going to return as alternative branches - also on even tiers). And as for getting a t8 premium CV - well, wasn't it said that at least some of these ships will make an appearance in (according to what seems to be the initial schedule plan) two months? Although the prices are going to be t8 premium prices so if you want a t8 premium CV for the price of t7 one, you're stuck with t7 premiums that you already have.

The only people that really have solid grounds for claiming WG's unfairness are the people who bought premium CVs directly for money (not for doublons) and now get refunded with doublons (that are, obviously, less valuable than real money that can also be spent outside WoWs).

Oh now that informative there @eliastion, and i smile at the first coment x) , but the info that you just posted has alot of information Thank you veary much for it!

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,238 posts
11,727 battles

Forcing all Prem CVs into T8 feels a bit bad yes.

It might make MM worst and not better.

Planes will either farm T6 or get farmed by T10 super AA...

Still WG sell the new CV tier system as a good thing :Smile_amazed:

Sign in to follow this