Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Finnster

Earn 2 million BASE XP in just three days? Challenge accepted

30 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Before I say something stupid (ah, too late: it's me saying something so I already did). Isn't it a competition? The top 100 XP harvesters wins a Leningrad? Or did I misread something?

• Funny 1

Players
4,024 posts
7,542 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

Before I say something stupid (ah, too late: it's me saying something so I already did). Isn't it a competition? The top 100 XP harvesters wins a Leningrad? Or did I misread something?

Announcement said something about getting averaging base exp gained in first 5 victories per class (BB, DD, cruisers in randoms and selected RU boats in coop)

[NWP]
Players
3,983 posts
6,038 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

The same answer as to the 50 others starting these threads right now: it's a placeholder to track your progress in the event, it's not supposed to be completed :fish_palm:

Also, if one would have looked at the reward given, one might come to the conclusion that it aint worth it... for 1 credit... :cap_fainting:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,581 posts
6,874 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

Also, if one would have looked at the reward given, one might come to the conclusion that it aint worth it... for 1 credit... :cap_fainting:

So you're saying if I'm committed enough I can earn whole 2 credits? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 8

[NWP]
Players
3,983 posts
6,038 battles
Just now, wilkatis_LV said:

So you're saying if I'm committed enough I can earn whole 2 credits? :Smile_trollface:

Yes, thats the opportunity of a life time. Better order enough food/water right now to get through 72h of straight farming WoWs. And maybe start playing on the toilet to not waste good time :cap_like:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
4,024 posts
7,542 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Grind additional 69298 and you will be able to afford Chester. After all, the biggest step is the first one:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

[TS1]
Players
571 posts
7,618 battles

So, the top prize for playing really well in the Leningrad is a Leningrad?

Well, I did win my Aurora by being the best Novik sealclubber. Might as well bring her out to see how well that goes. But since she's in the same category as the Gnevny and Gangut it looks like an uphill battle.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,581 posts
6,874 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Yes, thats the opportunity of a life time. Better order enough food/water right now to get through 72h of straight farming WoWs. And maybe start playing on the toilet to not waste good time :cap_like:

125 meh PvP wins @ 4 games per hour and 50% WR = 250 games = 62.5h. That's one

What would be my chances of getting 1mil base XP in coop in 9.5h? :cap_hmm::Smile_veryhappy:

3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Grind additional 69298 and you will be able to afford Chester. After all, the biggest step is the first one:Smile_trollface:

Couple more events and I'll be there!

[NWP]
Players
3,983 posts
6,038 battles
2 minutes ago, Runegrem said:

Well, I did win my Aurora by being the best Novik sealclubber. Might as well bring her out to see how well that goes. But since she's in the same category as the Gnevny and Gangut it looks like an uphill battle.

I though best in every catergory will win the leningrad.

So 6 leningrads for best player in Gnevny, Kirov, Minsk, Okto, Aurora and Leningrad :cap_fainting:

And an additional 18 for the best in T5-10 BB/CA/DD

[TS1]
Players
571 posts
7,618 battles
10 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I though best in every catergory will win the leningrad.

So 6 leningrads for best player in Gnevny, Kirov, Minsk, Okto, Aurora and Leningrad :cap_fainting:

And an additional 18 for the best in T5-10 BB/CA/DD

I'm not actually sure what the categories are. If you move your mouse over the ships there's a horizontal highlight. Dunno if that marks the categories or if it's just because of how the page works.  It can be interpreted in multiple ways. @MrConway, could we perhaps get some clarification?

Players
1,278 posts
9,723 battles
Vor 32 Minuten, wilkatis_LV sagte:

it's a placeholder to track your progress in the event, it's not supposed to be completed :fish_palm:

Wargaming has a rare talent to confuse players.

Really.

They are raising confusing people to an art form.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[_OPC_]
Players
406 posts
11,643 battles
3 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

Really.

They just assume majority players use brain ...

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,581 posts
6,874 battles
25 minutes ago, Runegrem said:

I'm not actually sure what the categories are.

18 PvP + 6 PvE categories

PvP:

Tiers 5 to 10 -> BB, DD and Cruisers - each separate section (6 tiers x 3 classes = 18 categories)

PvE:

Aurora, Revolution, Kirov, Gnevny, Minsk, Leningrad

So technically you need to get 120 (solo) wins to qualify for all of them :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,424 posts
2,332 battles
49 minutes ago, Runegrem said:

Yes, although if you already have the Leningrad you will instead get her doubloon value (5250).

27 minutes ago, Runegrem said:

I'm not actually sure what the categories are. If you move your mouse over the ships there's a horizontal highlight. Dunno if that marks the categories or if it's just because of how the page works.  It can be interpreted in multiple ways. @MrConway, could we perhaps get some clarification?

Each of the individually mentioned ships is its own category (coop only) and in addition each tier and class combination is another category.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,252 posts
10,547 battles
32 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

Really.

How is this confusing ??

Note: 3 combat missions will appear in-game after clicking the "Participate" button (Lifting the Siege of Leningrad pt.1, pt.2, and pt.3). Pt.1 can be used to track your progress for daily containers and will reward you immediately upon completion. Pt.2 & Pt.3 are not intended to be completed, only to confirm your participation and to track your total base XP earned during the competition.

Literally copied from here : https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/lenning-train/

• Cool 1

[AS13]
Players
2,197 posts
2,232 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

18 PvP + 6 PvE categories

PvP:

Tiers 5 to 10 -> BB, DD and Cruisers - each separate section (6 tiers x 3 classes = 18 categories)

PvE:

Aurora, Revolution, Kirov, Gnevny, Minsk, Leningrad

So technically you need to get 120 (solo) wins to qualify for all of them :cap_haloween:

Oh goody goody I'll probably win... :cap_like:

[SM0KE]
Players
2,410 posts
6,092 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

And maybe start playing on the toilet to not waste good time :cap_like:

What, people don't have a full gaming rig installed in all their Facilities already...?! Egad!

Being sensible, am I missing something? Isn't all the relevant gubbins cunningly concealed in the very obvious news story on the subject?

• Funny 1

[AS13]
Players
2,197 posts
2,232 battles

This one just NEEDS to be in here...

*edited*  

Edited by Jahpero
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to an inappropriate picture
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,252 posts
10,547 battles
17 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

This one just NEEDS to be in here...

*edited*  

Just noticed the pc in the back is playing on its own ... the birth of Skynet ? :Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 1

[AS13]
Players
2,197 posts
2,232 battles
5 hours ago, lup3s said:

Just noticed the pc in the back is playing on its own ... the birth of Skynet ? :Smile_ohmy:

Some birth is happening there, but it's not Skynet. 

I think he might just have buggered out because of the smell. 

TeemingBlindFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
3,983 posts
6,038 battles
1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Just checking.. does this end January 28, 2099? Otherwise, I got no point even trying....

11 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

You want one credit so badly :cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this